rnd

Clubs are bad for health and other activities

17 posts in this topic

I did some 1000 approaches a few years ago, or even more than just a few, during the day. Some chunk of which I'd not, I'd say, count as fully proper ones.

Speaking of clubs, I can't wrap my mind around -- how can guys tolerate going there?

Firstly, loud music is bad for health.

Secondly, staying wake till 3-4 or 5 am, (2-3 am in a club, plus  time needed to return home and fall asleep) -- this harms one's heath in an even bigger way, I suppose, than cloud music. 

The next day, or rather every single day then,  you'll wake up at around 12-13 o'clock... How can you even take care of your business with this schedule? And you'll go to bed at 2-3 am even on the days when you stay home because you've gotten acustomed to going to bed close to the morning.

That is, some days you won't sleep till the morning, and on others you won't almost till the morning.

Oh, Budda forbid.  Night mare.

How?

Edited by rnd

I would say only go out Friday and Saturday or whatever two days in a row work for you. And get good at falling asleep fast. It’s tricky I know. But there are techniques you can find and supplements you can take to help

Taking suppliments to migitate the side effect of going to clubs which is unable to fall asleep in a fast manner? Double nightmare. Buddha would punish you.

Edited by rnd

Like everything in life, there's no free lunch.  Clubbing will age you rapidly and give you health problems if you don't do it in moderation.

Doing it in your 20s is MUCH less taxing on the body & mind but you're sacrificing mental and physical health.  If you club all of your 20s and into your 30s at the same rate--hoooooo boy, you're going to look 55 at 35.  Which will defeat the purpose of going to clubs in the first place.

Nah, loud music is good for your health. If the music is good that is :D I also don't like to go clubbing more than once a week. I've never liked going on a rager / bender. I may go twice a week max, and that won't be every weekend. 

1 hour ago, rnd said:

Taking suppliments to migitate the side effect of going to clubs which is unable to fall asleep in a fast manner? Double nightmare. 

Better than knocking yourself out with benzos every night.

Try a turmeric, L-theanine, melatonin or 5htp+ b6 and magnesium. You can go to the health fitness nutrition board to help find a system that works for u.

1 hour ago, rnd said:

Buddha would punish you.

Uhhhhhh yes daddy! I’ve been a naughty boy.

2 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

If you club all of your 20s and into your 30s at the same rate--hoooooo boy, you're going to look 55 at 35. 

not really, i look pretty young

I can tolerate a Friday Saturday night at a club right now, sometimes I only manage a Saturday. As long as you have a day of recovery afterwards (usually Sunday) to reset your sleep pattern and rest then it's not that hard to manage and in my opinion the benefits outweigh the cost

In your early twenties you can handle an occasional all-nighter here and there, I've worked after an all-nighter of drinking and it's not pleasant but it's not the end of the world

I also don't really get hungover which is fucking amazing lol. I know it won't last but hey, use that to my advantage while I can

May as well do this kinda shit that's super taxing on the body when you're young rather than waiting until later in life when your body can't handle it nearly as well

If you can learn to go to a club sober and you have a schedule that allows you to reset your sleep schedule afterwards then there really isn't that much potential for damage to health. Your biggest risk is probably getting fucked up by a raging drunk maniac

Clubs close by 2am in most cities. Which isn't that late.

Obviously don't drink at all.

Vegas clubs do screw up your sleep schedule. You gotta live on Vegas-time here.

In most normal cities you can collect a bunch of phone numbers by 1am. Then head home to sleep.

Learning pickup certainly consumes a lot of time and energy. It's a serious investment with serious payoffs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The party is JUST popping off at 2 in cities that actually have good clubs :D Main DJ usually doesn’t go on until at least 1.

@Leo Gura 2 AM?? 00 - 02 is when they start getting packed here. And they go till 6 in the morning and even more, and that's a norm.

I guess I gotta move countries then cause damn If they closed by 2AM it would be infinitelly easier to pull with the excuse of the club closing. I just got mind-blown..

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I do feel like it'd be pretty hard to go hardcore if you work full time office hours ie 8-5:30 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Vegas clubs do screw up your sleep schedule. You gotta live on Vegas-time here.

In most normal cities you can collect a bunch of phone numbers by 1am. Then head home to sleep.

Learning pickup certainly consumes a lot of time and energy. It's a serious investment with serious payoffs.

clubs close at 5 or so here

people are not going to clubs before 12 or 1 a.m.

and then after hour goes on for ever

On 25/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Rly? But you are talking about those clubs like the one you said you Saw Calvin Harris, or just a pub/bar?

I'm just shocked because here in my country some night clubs OPEN at 00:00-1AM, and of course close at 6AM or so. 

And night pubs/bars here open at 21:00-22:00 and close at 4AM. But clubs? Until 6-7AM totally normal to be open. 

Im shocked that in Vegas they close at 2AM

You must be talking about bars.

Vegas clubs open till 4. But ya'll ain't in Vegas so...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Youre gonna die someday anyway. Have some fun. Or dont, its all good.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Clubs are open 'till 6 here now. They did that because public transport only starts again at 5.