Karmadhi

How to get let in clubs solo

91 posts in this topic

So i would like to try to go to a club by myself. I am young, around 23 and look maybe 20-21 (no facial hair). I have been told that usually in my city, bouncers will not let you in if you try to go by yourself. Now i do not know what i should try in order to get let in the night club by myself.

A lot of PUAs and Leo also have gotten in into night clubs by themselves, i guess even in some really fancy ones. 

What tips would you give me to maximize the chances of being let in alone? If the bouncers ask me where is my company (people), what should i say?

I assume going earlier (before the club is full), going totally sober and dressing fancy are ways to maximize it.

Anything else? 

You could say they are already inside. I didn’t know they care.

its a matter of just seeing which ones let you in, not all of them dont let in singles, it varies from city to city. Some cities nearly all of them are no singles, but others aren't as much. Get rejected from club , try another. Which nationality are you?

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

A) Pay cover.

B) Bribe the bouncer.

C) Grab girls off the street and drag them into the club with you.

D) Find & befriend promoters who can put you on VIP guest list if you bring girls.

E) Make a deep social circle of girls who club regularly and invite them out the club with you.

Option C & D is best.

Some nights in Vegas I might pay $150 cover just to get into the club. Usually I can get in free using a combination of the other options above. And I can often even skip the line.

You can also game outside of clubs around closing time. This is the poor man's option.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

befriend people  in the line and go in with them. Say  your friends are already in or whatever other excuse.

- average social skills requiered.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Ok thanks guys. And if i try to go early will that increase my chances? So before there is a big line and stuff?

@Chives99 I am from the balkans studying in western europe :).

@Leo Gura You always did one of these things or they re just other options? Especially for normal clubs, not elite level clubs. How do you open girls waiting in line or going in the club to let you join them?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A) Pay cover.

B) Bribe the bouncer.

C) Grab girls off the street and drag them into the club with you.

D) Find & befriend promoters who can put you on VIP guest list if you bring girls.

E) Make a deep social circle of girls who club regularly and invite them out the club with you.

Option C & D is best.

Some nights in Vegas I might pay $150 cover just to get into the club. Usually I can get in free using a combination of the other options above. And I can often even skip the line.

You can also game outside of clubs around closing time. This is the poor man's option.

How do you befriend a group of girls? I'm afraid they expect me just to pay for stuff.

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

^Gold

I either go to clubs in the medium sized city I live (100k people) or the bigger city nearby (1mil people) and the bouncers at clubs in the bigger city did not give a fuck that I was on my own

In the smaller town, I did have this problem once, went round the corner, found some girls going to the same place and went in with them. However there's another club in the smaller town that also doesn't give a shit that I go alone sometimes

If you're reasonably good at chatting to new people, befriending other people in the line at the club is a good thing to do regardless of if you can get in alone or not. If it's long enough you might be waiting 5-10 mins (or more) so if you strike up a chat when you get to the front you're no longer there alone. Chances are they'll all be drunker than you and happy to chat anyway lol

Honestly I'd be surprised if the bouncers care that much if you're on your own in most places if you show up reasonably early. I would just try it out before you worry too much about a problem you don't know if you have yet. I was pretty anxious about this exact thing when I started going to clubs but it's been a non-issue really

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura You always did one of these things or they re just other options? Especially for normal clubs, not elite level clubs.

I've never seen a problem getting into a club solo. You just pay cover.

Not sure how clubs are in your area. All the clubs I've been to charge guys cover and they don't care about group size.

How do you open girls waiting in line or going in the club to let you join them?

I would try to frame it as them joining you. If you get on the guest list using a promoter you can say, "Hey, ladies. I'm on the VIP guest list. Would you like to join me?"

Or just chat them up real good so they like your company. Then say, "Hey, let's walk in together as we're chatting." Try to approach girls not in line but further away. You can even find girls who were not planning to go to the club and invite them to join you. This is ideal.

I've done this frequently in Vegas.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some nights in Vegas I might pay $150 cover just to get into the club. 

the fuck? does this come with a complementary hand job? That's insane. Is this some Vegas shit or something? I've never been there before. I can't say I've payed that much just to GET INTO a club. I didn't even know there were covers that high. Seems sleazy and kinda shitty on the club. I guess a good classic CLUB is a thing of the past and they need to do this just to keep the doors open. If it's a good club IE the vibe has artistic integrity to it there won't even be a cover unless there is a famous DJ playing. It will just be hard as fuck to get in and no amount of money can change that. I've gotten tickets to get into certain high end night clubs but they were basically high end parties with some of my favorite DJs playing. More like a concert/rave. I'm gonna try my best to not start on how awfully overrated I think the US is for doing game but if that is the cover cost to get into one of those behemoth table heavy cattle show clubs, god help American men lol. They have no clue how much better night clubs in Europe are. 

Edited by Lyubov

Clubs in the UK usually have entry fees, but the places I've been to are usually £5-10 ($8-15) which seems pretty reasonable

In the UK clubs technically aren't allowed to let girls in for free if they are charging guys which I've heard is common practice elsewhere in the world

Probably not actually a good thing from the guys perspective but hey at least it feels fair

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some nights in Vegas I might pay $150 cover just to get into the club

@Leo Gura Are those high end clubs in Vegas then? Out of curiosity what's the experience typically like in those places compared to lower end clubs?

$150 cover for Vegas club is not unusual on Fri/Sat with a good DJ.

DJs here are worldclass.

Sometimes the cover will be $250+ for top-notch DJ like Calvin Harris. I saw Calvin Harris last week. Steve Aoki last night was $180.

Cover for Drake was $500.

Most nights I get in free as a local or with girls. Lesser DJs are usually $60-80.

Clubs in Vegas are the best in the world. So many hot girls it's like paradise, and many of them are looking for dick same-night. Easiest place in the world to pull. Girls here are wild and insanely hot by the hundreds.

Drinks here cost $25 plus tip. Tables cost $3k-$10k

Vegas also has killer street game on the Strip and during summer time we have day clubs, which are identical to the nightclubs but all the girls are in bikinis.

You can game in Vegas 24/7 during the summer: dayclub, steet, nightclub. Repeat. Vegas will burn you out fast. I have a wing who pulled 25 days in a row. It's insane how much sex happens in this town. Crazy threesomes and other wild stuff. People cannot fathom it.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Drinks here cost $25 plus tip

Holy fuck

The table price doesn't surprise me, not even the cover charge that much. But $25+ for a drink??? Now I see why you learnt sober game :D

Edited by something_else

@Leo Gura How much easier is it pulling in Vegas due to the mindset of sincity, partying, etc. It seems like there's a collective belief that Vegas is the place to be your devil self, so I could see woman being much easier to pull etc

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura How much easier is it pulling in Vegas due to the mindset of sincity, partying, etc. It seems like there's a collective belief that Vegas is the place to be your devil self, so I could see woman being much easier to pull etc

Yes, girls fly in here just to fuck sometimes.

It is easier to pull, but still challenging as a newbie/intermediate because you gotta be real good at handling logistics and the girl's friends will often not let her go with you even if she really wants to. So many pulls are lost thanks to friends cockblocking. At least half your pulls will be lost due to friends alone.

Lots of tables also makes it harder to pull than most other cities. The hottest girls are at tables you cannot access. So Vegas does have unique challenges. You need skill to pull here. And phone numbers and dates are basically impossible here. You either close same-night or you never see her again. No second chances here so you gotta be ruthless with pulling. Normal cities are easier for newbies because you can get lots of phone numbers and dates.

Vegas is as hardcore as game gets. It's like trench warfare, face in the mud. It's pretty competitive here too. Lots of guys got serious game here.

@Leo Gura Yeah it seems like there's lots of advantages to Vegas, but it's almost like a great empire near the collapse. Everyone knows about Vegas's reputation so I bet lots of woman purposely avoid Vegas, maybe there is a Vegas 2.0 that is prime for game that most people are unaware of.

Have you done a lot of travelling? I wonder how game changes according to different cities. I bet the quality of woman varies strongly across different cities and countries too.

Have you thought about moving out of Vegas? I bet there are better places for game and lifestyle than Vegas, and your business is completely remote.