Karmadhi

How to get let in clubs solo

91 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But girls are not attracted to that. They don't care about cuddling with you until you fuck them.

May i ask why girls are so unconscious and unaware about what they actually are attracted to compared to guys. Not saying all guys who exactly what they want but i tend to find it a lot more accurate than girls. 

Edited by Karmadhi

13 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

May i ask why girls are so unconscious and unaware about what they actually are attracted to compared to guys. Not saying all guys who exactly what they want but i tend to find it a lot more accurate than girls. 

It's not that they are unaware. It's just that they are attracted to strong men. And the strongest men are very detached because lots of girls are attracted to them, so they have little reason to commit to any one girl.

She wants to cuddle with precisely the guy who doesn't care about cuddling with her.

She is seeking to get max value, just like guys are seeking max value by approaching the hottest girls.

Both sides are just trying to max out survival value for themselves. It's pure selfishness. It has nothing to do with truth. It's just a game both sides play unconsciously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Hmm, interesting, I have never thought about it that way.

Girls love getting fucked by an attractive guy. Don't forget that. She's not some angel.

@Leo Gura By unaware i meant they will say they want one thing but actually respond to another. Guys for example are very clear and open that they like hot girls, nice butt, nice tits etc. If asked they will all openlly admit it and they are relatively correct. If asked for personality most will say they also like a chill, sweet girl. So what they say and what they respond to is mostly aligned (there are exceptions ofc).

Meanwhile if you ask girls they will not say they want a detached strong assertive guy. They will say they want a nice guy that will treat them like a princess (most often). Why this gap between what they say they want and what they actually respond to. 

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura If asked for personality most will say they also like a chill, sweet girl. So what they say and what they respond to is mostly aligned (there are exceptions ofc).

Yeah, they will say they want a chill sweet girl but in practice they end up having sex with the hottest girl even if is a crazy spoiled twat.

Meanwhile if you ask girls they will not say they want a detached strong assertive guy. They will say they want a nice guy that will treat them like a princess (most often). Why this gap between what they say they want and what they actually respond to. 

There is truth to this. Because most girls are not thinking about attraction or sex at all, their logical paradigm is about how to land a committed guy.

Girls cannot be as honest as guys because they will look like sluts and this will lower their value.

A girl is not allowed to say, "I just want to be fucked by the baddest player tonight", even if she craves that. She also tends to believe that she can get the best of both worlds: a super attractive guy who will also treat her like a princess. This is the girl's fantasy. She is not thinking about how that super attractive guy is super attractive precisely because he is banging 5 other girls each week who are hotter than her. All she feels is that he's hot.

Since guys are logical they can be more straight forward. Girls do not sit down and logically analyze their sex life. They run more on feelings, which tend to be fickle and less consistent than logical analysis.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, they will say they want a chill sweet girl but in practice they end up having sex with the hottest girl even if is a crazy spoiled twat.

There is truth to this. Because most girls are not thinking about attraction or sex at all, their logical paradigm is about how to land a committed guy.

Girls cannot be as honest as guys because they will look like sluts and this will lower their value.

A girl is not allowed to say, "I just want to be fucked by the baddest player tonight", even if she craves that. She also tends to believe that she can get the best of both worlds: a super attractive guy who will also treat her like a princess. This is the girl's fantasy. She is not thinking about how that super attractive guy is super attractive precisely because he is banging 5 other girls each week who are hotter than her. All she feels is that he's hot.

Since guys are logical they can be more straight forward. Girls do not sit down and logically analyze their sex life. They run more on feelings, which tend to be fickle and less consistent than logical analysis.

What about INTP and ENTP females - I know a ton that are way more logical than most males? I know tons of illogical guys - literally correlates with their personality type, ESFJ,ISFP males aren't logical... are you sure you aren't massively conflating personality type and gender, and the correlation between this?

1 hour ago, wildflower said:

What about INTP and ENTP females - I know a ton that are way more logical than most males? I know tons of illogical guys - literally correlates with their personality type, ESFJ,ISFP males aren't logical... are you sure you aren't massively conflating personality type and gender, and the correlation between this?

Even those girls are still going to get attracted at an emotional not a logical level.

And obviously we are generalizing. Not even all girls like dick. The exceptions demonstrate the rule.

Even the emotional guys are still logical relative to girls. Consider that gender is more fundamental than personality type. Female cats still go into heat and want to be fucked. This dynamic is way more primal than personality type or even humanness.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even those girls are still going to get attracted at an emotional not a logical level.

And obviously we are generalizing. Not even all girls like dick. The exceptions demonstrate the rule.

Even the emotional guys are still logical relative to girls. Consider that gender is more fundamental than personality type. Female cats still go into heat and want to be fucked. This dynamic is way more primal than personality type or even humanness.

I'm not convinced actually, I think this hypergamy model is archaic and incomplete. I think the hierarchy of consciousness (personality type) is playing a role that you guys aren't accepting or acknowledging, your basically reducing humans down to merely biological machines and completely missing the psychological and metaphysical components.

Im sure the lower the consciousness of those dating, the more it becomes purely biological, but high conscious people are taking more into effect

5 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Im sure the lower the consciousness of those dating, the more it becomes purely biological, but high conscious people are taking more into effect

The thing is that 99% of humans , (therefore 99% of girls) are nowhere near any type of high consciousness.

I don´t live in Africa, I live in Europe and +99% of humans are just animals. I include myself.

I actually forgot everything about non duality, psych trips and that BS last year and I plan to the next year in order to get laid ? Its that sad how we humans are.

¿Consciousnes drive? No...just no. Sex is pure game baby.

As Young Thug says: "Don´t hate me, hate the game babyyyyyy". ;)

On 11/22/2021 at 4:56 PM, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura This whole process of learning game is such a pain in the ass to be honest, haha. I just want to have someone to cuddle with and say nice things to :(((

This is definitely not a good strategy for me since I am literally the opposite. I guess night game it is then...

Keep in mind it’s better to lose a girl being your true self than get her being a fake self. You don’t need to attract every girl, you need to find one that matches you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj02z6kN-4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2HACKbFu8