Someone here

I Think of God as the building blocks of existence

16 posts in this topic

I was thinking that people are always thinking there’s a supreme being greater than us that either birthed or governs our existence. That we live in a universe of multiverses and shit like that. But what if that supreme being or God is actually much more simple than us?

What if that supreme being is the most simple thing in existence. Which would mean that it gave rise to everything that exists in a way. That if you break down anything in existence small enough to the most simple form possible you would find “God” or the supreme being. Except it’s much more simple and ironically much less spectacular than us. Having essentially 0 intelligence, awareness, consciousness, etc than us. And that it grew outwards. And evolved into us. From what it is to a string to a quark to a proton to an atom to a molecule all the way up to a universe teeming various different celestial bodies and life. So instead of calling it a supreme being it’s more so of an “original being”

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You are God

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God

Sure. I don't disagree with that. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

God is the formless foundation and essence of everything - infinite nothingness. You can call it the building blocks of existence.

It should in totality just be called infinity I think. And the building blocks called literal nothingness.

Both subject and object are made of nothing. And both together is just actual complete infinity.

The term God is very humanizing.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I was thinking that people are always thinking there’s a supreme being greater than us that either birthed or governs our existence. That we live in a universe of multiverses and shit like that. But what if that supreme being or God is actually much more simple than us?

What if that supreme being is the most simple thing in existence. Which would mean that it gave rise to everything that exists in a way. That if you break down anything in existence small enough to the most simple form possible you would find “God” or the supreme being. Except it’s much more simple and ironically much less spectacular than us. Having essentially 0 intelligence, awareness, consciousness, etc than us. And that it grew outwards. And evolved into us. From what it is to a string to a quark to a proton to an atom to a molecule all the way up to a universe teeming various different celestial bodies and life. So instead of calling it a supreme being it’s more so of an “original being”

I think what we say when we say "God" is all encompassing. I think  that you are making distinctions between "Us" and God" 

What you are experiencing right now and all that could ever exist is God.

But, yea if there is only God... It's neither simple nor complex because it can only be compared to itself. God is beyond distinction but also includes all the distinctions which it imagines. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

But what does "I am God", entail? I mean my everyday life doesn't change isn't? What's up?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

@CuriousityIsKey No, it doesn't change... But, it also does. Look at how millions if not billions of people live due to their beliefs about what God is or isn't...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura He's obviously going through a bad time. I get that he was very disrespectful multiple times, but I think he wanted to lash out and had the intention to get banned.

Who knows why he did that, but I believe he was so frustrated about that fools errand he got himself into that he wanted someone else to make that decision for him.

Ofc that's no excuse for being insulting and disrespectful, and I believe nobody here should have to be the victim of his anger.

However, I would love to confront him about how he feels, why he feels that way and how this plays out. I truly believe that his rude actions are a sign of despair and frustration.

We can all learn from "how and why" he suddenly acted that way.

He holds a grudge against you/us, and I feel like I want to hear more about how he feels. This is ofc not your fault or responsability.

If you ban him forever, please share what went on in his mind if you still have contact with him.

This just sounds like an act of despair or a sophisticated "cry for help".

8 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

But what does "I am God", entail? I mean my everyday life doesn't change isn't? What's up?

What changes when you become lucid in a dream ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Leo Gura You are loved unconditionally. Everyone is loved unconditionally. Are you aware that when you ban someone for having a differing viewpoint than you rather than speaking to them like they are you, you are effectively telling them that they are unworthy of God’s love? Claiming God consciousness and Unconditional Love while essentially taping closed someone’s mouth appears to conflict. This does not appear as Godly nor is it Love.

Again, you are respected and loved. It may be of benefit to others to reflect that pure Love without conditions, to actually take the time to uphold the teachings you are trying to teach. Patience is all it takes <3