Nelslier

Why would you like to continue living?

12 posts in this topic

I had a life full of failures. Very few successful  times, followed  by more failures.  My family is totally  unconscious, and just now with Leo's videos I have started to wake up and see how blind and unconscious  I have been as well. Lost in egotism, hedonism, anger and alcohol. Most people I know are the same, but they all hide it behind the everyday mask that everything is OK. I have been abused, yelled at, and ridiculized  to the point I have no self respect , living with an unconscious mother, and father that consider this Normal , besides  there's  brothers  and sister  cut by the same type of existence.  I come from a very  poor country,  full of unconscious  people just stuck in self bias and survival. I managed to be in the UK now for the past 10 years, I have lived alone since then  still having failures, failed relationships   violence and jumping from one place to the other, changing  jobs, fighting with unconscious  people,  because  I am unconscious  as well , and the cycle never ends. Leo says I am God having a human experience. I know it could be even a worst one. And that I should be grateful  for what I have. But the truth is that I am very tired , tired of working, tired of living the same rubbish, and tired of trying.  I am not considering  suicide  or anything  like it, specially  with one of the latest videos about leo talking about it. Buy putting that aside, why keep doing it? Why would you like to continue living?

First of all, stop with judgement. You and your family are experiencing whatever is exactly right for you to grow.

If you feel that it is difficult, then that is because you do not yet understand how this works, and you are working against the rules that govern your life. 

Life is way bigger than you currently imagine, while you are convinced that you know how it works. You don't and your suffering is constantly proving it to you.

Keep a modest attitude and you will return to harmony eventually.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 11/10/2021 at 7:46 AM, Nelslier said:

Why would you like to continue living?

You are Eternal by default.

Therefore, it's not so much a question of why continue living, but more a case of what do you want to experience?

I would like to continue living to experience artistic growth and feel the most love I can feel. I want to actualize my potential and become great at what I do.

I'm sending love your way and hope you keep going and surmount whatever problems you face.

Leo's channel is gold mine and the advice there can help you fix a lot of the problems in your life, use it.

Because I am used to do it. It is a bad habit but what can you do specially if there is no 'you' anyhow.

On 11/10/2021 at 2:46 AM, Nelslier said:

I had a life full of failures. Very few successful  times, followed  by more failures.  

^ This is totally normal.

Where we mess up is getting stuck on our failures and successes - not realizing that life is impermanent and constantly changing.

Joy comes from being grateful for life as it is, during times of great successes, failures and everything in between.

Be blessed.

Because I got big business plans I want to fulfill. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Your ability to be Counscious more than others didn't come from nothing. If it is, everyone would be at your level already. You have to appreciate that.  Also you have to understand that your reaction to others is necessary step in your growth. Allow it and let it take it course. But be careful of getting trapped there. If you keep going there's more to unfold. 

I'm curious to explore more about this world and to see how far I can go with my development from were I started.

I'm sending to you love and strength, you are capable to grow and have an healthy life if you really want to, life isn't easy but try to embrace it!

I know it's hard, it's OK to feel lost and confused sometimes.

I guess the further I go the more opportunity I have to experience the full spectrum of existence and learn to eventually come around and be at peace with and love it all. 
I can’t think of anything higher

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com