Tyler Durden

Is this my first incarnation?

65 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

that will imply the notion of time again, close loop, you see?

I see what you're saying but it's hard to accept the fact that I'm here for eternity in this form. I thought I was formless void at first and then transformed into universe but that would imply existence of time.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

That's what I'm saying, you can't.

But you have to if you want to communicate about it.

We have been communicating about this since this forum exists, the issue can not be resolved with human language.

Simply, when you are in coma, deep sleep or under anesthesia, who is registering reality? Something does exist, call it  "consciousness" but not in the way as you think. 

You are this Reality, it pops up when you wake up every morning, and it contains everything, including body, room, your bed, others...

But again, I am using a human language to demonstrate it.

If time and space are just concepts, reality can not pop up into existence! Simply because it does not have a ground for it. Therefore, it is an illusion, hallucination. 

There is nothingness and actuality this reality has never happened. That would be the right direction to go but it is mind blowing. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, BenG said:

OK, I'm lost. let's circle back. So you're God imagining a human existence as @Tyler Durden . Fine. You want to know if you (as God) have imagined being any other forms not @Tyler Durden ? Am I getting this right so far?

Yes, I want to know did God had other dreams in which we used some other avatars for first person experience.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I see what you're saying but it's hard to accept the fact that I'm here for eternity in this form.

LOL, welcome to the club. 

Form is an illusion, eternity is a thought.

Scary, huh?

The deeper you go, the less you will be left with, at one point you will hit the wall and wont be able move using logic and language. 

@BenG Well, you're right, God is imagining both Ben and Tyler, but in reality they are the same. It's just an illusion of duality that makes us think there are two separate persons talking to each other. It's actually just God talking to itself the entire time.

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

How did you so to speak awaken? Conversation, practices, life event, nde, psychedelics, etc? 

Manic episode

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Tyler Durden

Then what do you mean when you ask about "different" dreams of "different" perspectives?

I know the conciousness is always the same but it can appear in many different forms. I was wondering did it ever materialise as completely different reality than it's now. 

A related question: Can there be change without time?

If you think about it, time is really just memory and projection.

So can there be change without memory?

Of course!

19 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Manic episode

Can you share more on that?  Not sure how to connect those dots. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@BenG Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

@Nahm During one manic episode, I was full of energy, I felt it going through my entire body. Everything around me was bright and vivid, I felt connected to everything. As all of that was happening, I had a mystical experience in which I realised that I'm God. I know people usually have those experiences on psychedelics or with meditation but I guess my path was different but with similar conclusions in the end.

Edited by Tyler Durden

@Tyler Durden

For the sake of communication & understanding at my end, any other words other than God come to mind? (Directly in regard to the awakening, not any content like videos, books, the forum, etc)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You have existed forever.

Birth and death are imaignary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

We have been communicating about this since this forum exists, the issue can not be resolved with human language.

Simply, when you are in coma, deep sleep or under anesthesia, who is registering reality? Something does exist, call it  "consciousness" but not in the way as you think. 

You are this Reality, it pops up when you wake up every morning, and it contains everything, including body, room, your bed, others...

But again, I am using a human language to demonstrate it.

If time and space are just concepts, reality can not pop up into existence! Simply because it does not have a ground for it. Therefore, it is an illusion, hallucination. 

There is nothingness and actuality this reality has never happened. That would be the right direction to go but it is mind blowing. 

And yet you're trying to communicate it xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, BenG said:

but sensory perceptions aren't generated by the body.

Then they are generated by what? 

It’s whatever you imagine it to be. You can tell yourself that it is or isn’t, your ability to construct a narrative is infinite.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Sensory perceptions are Absolute Truth. They are pure consciousness. As such, they cannot be generated by such a thing as a ' body'.

What is a 'body' anyway? A thought, a concept. What you think of as the body, is not separate from all-that-is.

The 'body' is only known to you through perceptions, it is seen, it is sensed

Edited by Chris365

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

Infinite void.

@Shin @Terell Kirby @Tyler Durden @BenG @Nahm

Here is what my understanding, correct me if I am wrong.

My language is going to be dual, just to relay my message!

There is only one Thing in existence, and this thing is Consciousness which is coming from nothingness.

Nothingness cannot be imagined since our mind still holds a notion about this abstract phenomenon.

Existence and non-existence are properties of your mind. Non-existence is impossible by default. There is only existence.

Consciousness is infinitely creating Reality by imagining Reality into Being. This act is a pure imagination. I know it, read a lot of times, had experience of becoming “nothingness”. I also had experience of being unconscious under anesthesia, I had a lot of lucid dreams.

What I was talking about is the following.

For anything to exist at all, this thing should be imagined. Even though imagination is a primal quality of Reality, this is a foundation for you to be here, even as a game’s character! You need a screen to even exist, a container to hold so-called “Reality”.

What I am telling you, that existence is impossible beyond this imagination. When consciousness imagines Reality into Being with this body-mind bundle it explores itself via various experience.

Seems like time-space-dimension are a must for the imagination to go on, but they are only concepts.

Also, if you are imagining another Reality (where you can exist on a different level as consciousness, even in a resting state) on top of this reality, this is just another layer, which is unnecessary.

Truth lies within the direct experience; it is here and now, the rest are just thoughts.

@Tyler Durden you were born when you died ❤️?

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant