Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kazman

MDMA therapeutic dose

25 posts in this topic

Hi!
This could also go under relationships / actualization, feel free to move this thread.

I'm planning a self-conducted mdma-therapy session.

I would like good resources on what to expect and how to run it. Books, articles, threads.

Obviously, I'll set off time and make things cozy and relaxed. My wife will be my sitter.

SOmewhere I heard that 120 milligrams and then another 60 milligrams after two hours is one good amount. Are there other ways you would suggest?

Also, I'm going to try an even smaller amount before that to see how I react, so I know what to expect a little.

Goal is: more self-love, less neediness, more self-acceptance, less judgement of my partner.

Am I in for potential awakenings? Ever since I did a heroic dose of mushrooms early 2020 any substance I take is profound and solipsism-inducing. Even weed.

Looking forward to replies and suggestions.

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

Mindset: Let Molly Suprise You ;)

Dose: They say your weight in kg + 50mg is a good dose.
Personally I never had to redose on it.
I have only used it for self-realization, meditation and therapeutic use. Havent gone to parties or raves with it.

Health Tips: Stay hydrated but dont drink to much. Take supplements before the trip and preferebaly for the coming days after.
Like: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnezium, Zinc, Kalcium, Iron and Iodine.
Eat light foods after the trip, like fruits and veg. A warm loving soup is always nice, IMO.

Clothing: Wear something warm, the come-up can make your body cold sometimes, before you touch the Love.

After The Trip: Dont plan to do alot in the coming 2 days.

(Keep in mind that these are just a few things I have noticed works for me, if it doesn't feel right for you, dont do it.
Its just my personal pref and tips)

Do you <3

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Nice synchronicity. I was thinking about this last night. I would like to do this but I am also afraid of perceiving myself as a druggy, I have a pretty addictive personality too. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

My first mdma dose ever was on a therapeutic setting. Chakra healing music for 5 hours

1 afternoon = 20 years of therapy.

I swear.

27 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

My first mdma dose ever was on a therapeutic setting. Chakra healing music for 5 hours

1 afternoon = 20 years of therapy.

I swear.

How did you go about it? Did you journal or something? Im afraid I will just sit in pure pleasure and forget about the objective...

@Arcangelo what was your dose? was it mdma crystal? can you explain more?

I also did a session but never achieved a big result. I was just chilled. No insights. no healing. no love. just was in peace and chilled

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Im afraid I will just sit in pure pleasure and forget about the objective...

Pure pleasure is the objective imo, Its to let go of your attachments and beliefs you/we/us humans created for
ourselves to not live in Harmony/Love.

But if you cant focus with MDMA, try taking it with a tab or two of LSD, Mix of Love and Consciousness.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Personally, I'd avoid MDMA unless you really need it for a specific and serious trauma (like bad PTSD).

It can permanently alter your receptor functioning, and in my case, contributed to a pharma-huasca disaster 2 weeks later in which my receptors got badly fried.  While it feels amazing to be wrapped in Joy, it isn't worth the consequences, in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

It can permanently alter your receptor functioning

Evidence for this? 

8 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

Well yeah if you overdo it, one time for therapy and a small dose is not likely to have a big effect on your brain, if youre that worried you should stop doing anything, youre probably eating pesticides that are rotting your brain everyday more than one dose of MDMA is ever gonna do. But thanks for the link, it was an interesting read, although its 20 years old, I would rather read something more close to today. 

Edited by Rilles

@Flyboy Did you misused Mdma? If you Do 6 month break in between, there should be no longterm consequences, thats what I read

My last MDMA session was a few months ago on an empty stomach, a few cups of ginger tea though to avoid throwing up which I usually do. I took 120 mg and seriously, it didn't feel much different than sessions I've had with 250 mg.

I'd suggest starting with 100-120 mg. Of course you should test your MDMA with a reagent kit beforehand.

Maybe some ginger pills/tea before the session and magnesium to ease the tension around the jaw.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

3 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Pure pleasure is the objective imo, Its to let go of your attachments and beliefs you/we/us humans created for
ourselves to not live in Harmony/Love.

But if you cant focus with MDMA, try taking it with a tab or two of LSD, Mix of Love and Consciousness.

Yes. People get so wrapped up in turning the work into this super serious, no fun attitude and it makes no sense to me. It's almost a paradox. Spiritual work is serious, but if you take it too seriously you essentially defeat the point. If you're not feeling good about life on a routine basis then you need to re-evaluate what you're doing. Something isn't right. 

I bliss the fuck out every time I do MDMA. There is no anxious come up or come down, nothing but pure acceptance of existence in the moment. Love for everything that is. But this is unlikely to happen if you continue to hold on to beliefs about your sense of self. That's fine it's normal. That's what the substances do, help you to work through your personal shit. But once you've worked through all of that you should be able to bask in the bliss of the moment only. 

Edited by kamwalker

12 hours ago, Kazman said:

Hi!
This could also go under relationships / actualization, feel free to move this thread.

I'm planning a self-conducted mdma-therapy session.

I would like good resources on what to expect and how to run it. Books, articles, threads.

Obviously, I'll set off time and make things cozy and relaxed. My wife will be my sitter.

SOmewhere I heard that 120 milligrams and then another 60 milligrams after two hours is one good amount. Are there other ways you would suggest?

Also, I'm going to try an even smaller amount before that to see how I react, so I know what to expect a little.

Goal is: more self-love, less neediness, more self-acceptance, less judgement of my partner.

Am I in for potential awakenings? Ever since I did a heroic dose of mushrooms early 2020 any substance I take is profound and solipsism-inducing. Even weed.

Looking forward to replies and suggestions.

Sit in a nice couch with your wife, very light clothing and have a worm blanket with you and a glass of water near by

Redose before the peak, put some relaxing music but have it pretty much on the background (optional) when I need to work on something I don't put music. 

And have a nice discussion with your wife ! 

The substance has the ability to neutralize negativ feelings.

The rest with follow and you can write them here:)

Happy tripping 

I knew a man at an ayahuasca ceremony, he was taking MDMA, and he couldn’t get into the aya trip, no matter what the shaman did.   He told me not to take it because you crash the next day.  The bliss seems to come with a price.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

47 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Yes. People get so wrapped up in turning the work into this super serious, no fun attitude and it makes no sense to me. It's almost a paradox. Spiritual work is serious, but if you take it too seriously you essentially defeat the point. If you're not feeling good about life on a routine basis then you need to re-evaluate what you're doing. Something isn't right. 

I bliss the fuck out every time I do MDMA. There is no anxious come up or come down, nothing but pure acceptance of existence in the moment. Love for everything that is. But this is unlikely to happen if you continue to hold on to beliefs about your sense of self. That's fine it's normal. That's what the substances do, help you to work through your personal shit. But once you've worked through all of that you should be able to bask in the bliss of the moment only. 

I love you ??❤️

Has anyone found 5-htp to help with the following days? I got huge healing from trauma with a single MDMA experience, so worth it but even still those next days can be rough even with supplementation. It wouldn't be worth taking again if the next day is that rough.

Edited by Ry4n

11 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Has anyone found 5-htp to help with the following days? I got huge healing from trauma with a single MDMA experience, so worth it but even still those next days can be rough even with supplementation. It wouldn't be worth taking again if the next day is that rough.

"However, by releasing large amounts of serotonin, MDMA causes the brain to become significantly depleted of this important neurotransmitter, contributing to the negative psychological aftereffects that people may experience for several days after taking MDMA."

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/mdma-ecstasy-abuse/what-are-mdmas-effects-on-brain

Vincit omnia Veritas.