Javfly33

At home i want to take on the world, when i go out i am inside my head & constricted

14 posts in this topic

In my higuest vision at home when i listen to music Im passionate about, i envision all kind of scenarios i would like to create and film, i would like to make videos on the street, integrating music, real interactions, real stories, and finally if i am Able to include It for the masses, bring the non dual knowledge ending into a perfect singularity of music, soul, and truth of creation. My soul vibrates with love and fullness when i envision this.

However when i am at the street i Dont even remember this sensation, this motivation, this vision, i have difficulty to even put my body into doing some basic simple approaches to women i like. I do think pickup, in addition to its function to complete my healing and actualizing my masculine side and healing wound of separation, Will also be an important part in gaining confidence, natural vibe, and calibration to truly be able to accomplish the kind of videos i want to make. But even that is taking so much time that i expected.

Basically the issue i am reporting is that at home i feel like everything is Safe, and i can be myself, and when i am out i am inside my head , constricted, ...etc i Dont even feel What i am envision is possible, or if its even worth It to do It , in the streets everything seems so violent and agressive. Maybe i should move of city or country.

Edited by Javfly33

Start by taking cold showers, lifting weights, eating better, making more music and videos. 

@Javfly33 Take action. This is kind of like theory vs. practice

Also, try to get in that same state outside as you are inside. Do you live in a violent or aggressive place?

you gotta become untouchable unrivaled unfuckwithable

the world is my play pen where i enjoy dominion over each appearance

only then can the world touch you meaningfully

It requires a lot of practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

In my higuest vision at home when i listen to music Im passionate about, i envision all kind of scenarios i would like to create and film, i would like to make videos on the street, integrating music, real interactions, real stories, and finally if i am Able to include It for the masses, bring the non dual knowledge ending into a perfect singularity of music, soul, and truth of creation. My soul vibrates with love and fullness when i envision this.

However when i am at the street i Dont even remember this sensation, this motivation, this vision, i have difficulty to even put my body into doing some basic simple approaches to women i like. I do think pickup, in addition to its function to complete my healing and actualizing my masculine side and healing wound of separation, Will also be an important part in gaining confidence, natural vibe, and calibration to truly be able to accomplish the kind of videos i want to make. But even that is taking so much time that i expected.

Basically the issue i am reporting is that at home i feel like everything is Safe, and i can be myself, and when i am out i am inside my head , constricted, ...etc i Dont even feel What i am envision is possible, or if its even worth It to do It , in the streets everything seems so violent and agressive. Maybe i should move of city or country.

I think you should lower your expectations.

In your mind you see yourself doing these amazing things, perfect pick ups, perfect interactions etc. I mean this is good to envision your end goals but probably not a good (or rather too good) standard to compare yourself against.

It sounds like you're still struggling mostly with anxiety, therefore this is what you should focus on for now.

Don't try to do good approaches, try to do ridiculous approaches. Do social comfort zone challenges, in which you have to do things that are completely weird socially.

Skip around with your hands raised in the air, howl like a wolf, do completely retarded dances on the dancefloor, do fake phone calls in front of people and tell your mum on the phone that you are gay, walk up to a group of girls and tell them that you're still a virgin and ask what they think you should do

Watch YouTube prank channels to get inspired.

Of course this is not at all good game, but you are probably way to concerned about doing good game, trying to come off as cool etc., instead make a fool of yourself more frequently, so you desensitize to other people's judgements, rejection etc.

Find somebody with whom you can do this and who can film your silly approaches, so you can laugh about them afterwards.

HAVE MORE FUN! 

After every approach find something that was funny about it.

Go out with the attitude of "tonight I must gather at least 10 rejections, ideally 10 ridiculous rejections".

@Javfly33

You were better of before the conjecture. But you are where you are, it isn’t helpful to pretend the suffering is not here, so now it must be let go. ‘Must’ as in, to be without the discord or suffering. At least let your sins be your own. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Javfly33 That's every introvert. (when they start out)

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Train yourself to be state independent. Kinda like an entrepreneur going to work even though he doesn't feel like it. Thinking about going to the gym and being at the gym lifting weights are two different things. You wont always feel a surge of motivational chemicals when you are on the field practicing your art, building yourself or training your social skills.

@Leo Gura  where is my sunday video? If you do not release it whithin the next couple of hours i will go to rupert spiras house.there me and rupert will have a nice conversation(while enjoying a nice cup of tea ofcourse,we are not blueberry smoothie drinking savages after all) about how we are god and how you are a selfish devil.me and rupert will then spend a couple of hours writing a nasty poem about you.oooh what nasty things we will write about you and what nasty names we will call you.just be glad you will never see it,if you saw it you would definitely cry.after spending a couple of hours mocking,ridiculing and laughing at you me ,rupert and our main man osho will come to your house in one of 0shos rolce royces and pelt stones at your house.if you come out of your house to fight us ill get my girl teal swan to put a spell on you and transport you into another dimension,where you will have to converse with sam harris and other materialists until the end of time.you have been warned devil.

Edited by Ineedanswers

8 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

where is my sunday video? If you do not release it whithin the next couple of hours i will go to rupert spiras house.there me and rupert will have a nice conversation(while enjoying a nice cup of tea ofcourse,we are not blueberry smoothie drinking savages after all) about how we are god and how you are a selfish devil.me and rupert will then spend a couple of hours writing a nasty poem about you.oooh what nasty things we will write about you and what nasty names we will call you.just be glad you will never see it,if you saw it you would definitely cry.after spending a couple of hours mocking,ridiculing and laughing at you me ,rupert and our main man osho will come to your house in one of 0shos rolce royces and pelt stones at your house.if you come out of your house to fight us ill get my girl teal swan to put a spell on you and transport you into another dimension,where you will have to converse with sam harris and other materialists until the end of time.you have been warned devil.

jeeez bung!!

take it easy with Teal Swan....LMAO

Leo still didn't release the  promised video of "How to get a hot witch girlfriend."...been waiting for years...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T