Aware

What Are Your Thoughts On This Video?

33 posts in this topic

Hmm... very interesting to watch. I'm trying to figure out how someone could recreate this effect with technology, though I can't really figure it out. Maybe someone could easily recreate it, I'm not sure. I'm fairly certain that the leaves aren't digitally edited. Maybe it could be done by the use of some kind of drone or RC device that is edited out. 

I have no reason to believe this is real, but I'd also be a hypocrite to call it bullshit without having done research or given it much thought, because I have my own strange beliefs and do believe in certain psi phenomena. I wish I could hear this guy talk for an extended period of time. Sometimes it's easier to debunk a person than it is their work or message. Like if he said he moves the leaves through nazi space powers, it'd be a lot more simple to disregard. Not that I am in the business of debunking. 

What I find really interesting is the effect the video has on me, because interestingly I just don't have enough context to have an opinion so it just leaves me blank. I'd need to experience it first hand or hear this dude talk a lot more. 

looking forward to hearing more info and others opinions. 

Total fake. They just know when the wind blows and then make their special moves. Normally wind comes in waves, so first you hear a silent voice of the wind, then you know to start your movements until the wind reaches the highes blow, then you stop your movements

hi,

finally someone posts this :D

yes 100% real. I am even  signed up on his "university" evolved ministry and Michael Grubb is taking it very very  serious. He also knows a lot about buddhist teachings and is also into mathematics/physics.

Psychokinesis is, as Michael Grubb says, all based on unconditional love( aka "raising concioussness" as Leo says).

I practiced aerokinesis for around 4 months and there were some results, but 3 months ago I decided to stop practicing it, because I felt that I need to know what real love (enlightenment) is, before I continoue to practice. Also this psychokinesis stuff was hitting me hard, because my whole view on world, society and about me changed drastically.

Pretty cool stuff that is out there, isn't it!

This one is pretty similar. https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=DAf-5mg9CkQ

@OBEleri would have the same thought as you about that. Wind power and he did it.  It may be, but there is still the possibility of this shit being real. It would be interesting to see him moving other stuff, then leaves. 

I don't accept this as being fake because I read somewhere that the 3rd eye is extremely powerfull if opened and mastered.(also dangerous)(of course, you have to open all chakras, but focus on the 3rd eye) https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=eskIrptueH0 this is another video with the chi power, of course, you may say it's a movie but it could be real. In Asia(I don't know where) where people are learnth how to do these stuff. I tend to think that these powers come if you are in a true balance with your body. But I didn't open my 3rd eye, so I don't know personally. I just want to hear other's opinions and to get a deeper understanding of these, or an understanding at all! Now is this, enlightenment,  personal development, astral realm, I don't where and how to start from! :(:)

I also want to hear other's opinions

Other links that made me look forward to get knowledge about chi:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=EGPpOYYHR-E - i assume there might be persons with super-human abilities, but I don't think this would be the case. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=sZFEiZ1Cs0M --- Another demonstration of chi power. 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=vp5ZfEPT5a0 --- this one is special 

Your opinion?

Edited by Costa7
Bad grammar + extra links

Just watch his newer videos, he filmed it with Gopro and from different angles, also better quality. 

The videos of him using powers are interesting. But I think the videos of him speaking are better; he gushes genuineness, from my perspective. Yes, 100% I think it is legitimate.

Just want to caution anyone interested in pursuing spiritual powers: you can go down that road, but remember your priorities. Enlightenment and spiritual purification should be your top goals. Careful not to distract yourself too much.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Will Bigger said:

The videos of him using powers are interesting. But I think the videos of him speaking are better; he gushes genuineness, from my perspective. Yes, 100% I think it is legitimate.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just want to caution anyone interested in pursuing spiritual powers: you can go down that road, but remember your priorities. Enlightenment and spiritual purification should be your top goals. Careful not to distract yourself.

You may pursue them. But use a teaching that teaches to the very end of enlightenment, referring to the purification and with an 8 fold path.

Why is this so, I want Leo this to understand as well. Attaining the vision, as Leo has and many others on this website, Will, means he can pursue such powers. Someone who has attained the vision, cannot turn back and undo this. Attaining the vision happens not through psychedelics, drugs or any of the mysticism related subjects. Attaining the vision can ONLY through someone who has truly a great understanding of Dharma or has left this teaching, that then becomes the teacher for the noble student.

From attaining the vision, after cycling a few rounds, he will become an one returner, which means, that one plays the game of life by upset, fully knowing he can't truly die.

When this dies out due to that one gets tired, one secludes from unnecessary things naturally, and will become a non-returner. Being a non-returner he will defend not going back into worldly activities, and this is the game on its own, until warn out, and one becomes an Arahant, free of mind, having no more cycles of birth and death.

An nutshell teaching + in depth teaching of enlightenment has been written several of hours ago. However written down, don't be surprised, few or no one will as a result comment. Enlightenment is a hot topic, but few will reach the other side. People stream and get stuck with fakers, who do not truly practice, only write about it, or had some experiences, but have no true intent to finish the path. This is however their game.

I will write there for another guide, that will be tiring one out, Yoga, in preparation of it, which is for most in their eyes suitable.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

interesting.

Something tells me he maybe "just" have an extraordinary intuitive "understanding" of:

- when the wind is coming
- where it's coming from
- how powerful it's going to be

And therefore he is able to to do what he does.

But having such an understanding is probably not less "magical" than creating wind with body-movements.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

The wind is coming across the open field, hits the building and has no where to go so starts circling around against the incoming wind. He can see and hear the wind before it even gets there. I get these wind devils against the south side of the house all the time with leaves and snow.  I was watching them just yesterday. I could of shot a vid. of me doing "aerokinesis" too. I'm not saying there isn't energy's that can be developed but this isn't it.

Best party trick ever!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Okay, I just watched it again. It's one big pile of crap:D

Watch at 03:02 where he talks to the camera and is clearly not focused, but then suddenly he sees the wind is coming , and then he quickly turns around and acts.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@brovakhiin Would you in that case not search the base of your disbelief? Because that one is rooted much deeper then the actual belief in this video. Namely society has taught you that this is not possible. Why not being critical that you are so quickly in seeking how its not true, that that is exactly to be critical about in the first place. 

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!