Kalki Avatar

Enligthened with regrets?

26 posts in this topic

I've seen sadhguru ocassionally repeating the fact that he wished he had awoken alot earlier. 

So, do awoke people in this forum have any regrets? How does that work if possible? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

How can one regret something from a past that doesn't exist? When one truly understands that now is all there is, there can't be any other to compare it to. 

Definitely...but it's all God's timing really. In a sense we are not in control of our awakening.

I would not call it a regret, more so a wishful thought.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Regret means "I shouldn't have done it that way". 

No "shouldn't", no regret.

36 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I've seen sadhguru ocassionally repeating the fact that he wished he had awoken alot earlier. 

So, do awoke people in this forum have any regrets? How does that work if possible? 

Save yourself man from this. It's BS, think for yourself. 

Incapables trying to get stuff we can get naturally. 

Scammers. 

Leo too like all INTPs. 

Edited by Zeroguy

I will collect my time investment from absolutelly self centered selfish solipsists with interests. Materialistic way. 

Unlike their my words are god my words are followed with actual doing. 

Yes mofo you can be elated only on drugs or when you cause actual harm like worst devil. 

God give me a efin break. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Like remorse? You had an intention, an intuitive feeling… yet didn’t proceed, act or choose accordingly with that intention, and did something else? That happens, but there isn’t a you and a past it happened in, just this now, where you now know more what you want to do, be, have, experience. Not always having good intentions is part of the underlying inescapable betterment of well being. It’s all good, and can not nor should be any other way. It’s perfect. You’re alive, still going. Live. Has nothing to do with enlightenment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Events that apparently led to other ones which aren’t preferable — that can happen. But it’s not really regret, because there’s already only what’s appearing to happen, and no possibility of it being otherwise, and no matter what happens, it could be no other way. Whatever is done is already done.

Regretting that liberation didn’t happen earlier though... Kind of beside the point, because liberation doesn’t actually happen, and in a sense it’s just the recognition that it’s all there ever was anyway. There is no self to be liberated, nor liberated from.

18 hours ago, Tim R said:

Regret means "I shouldn't have done it that way". 

No "shouldn't", no regret.

Only being. Only love.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Nahm Thats what I thought. 

I dont remember exactly how Jed Mackenna said in one part, as after his enligthenment he was kinda upset. Like it was boring and it was not so different as he thought compared to his previous zombie mode life. Yes suffering was gone, but he kinda liked the zombie way too. He said it in a way kinda regretting permanent enligthenment. Which also makes me wonder why he went anonymus. 

Also, no enligthened being will ever sell enlightenment as something he regret, that would be dumb even if he did. 

Yet, I have caught several spiritual teachers trying to lie and manipulate to trick others. For example, Shunyamurti and Osho. Im not denying their love, light, truth, genius, etc. Actually, thats the part that compensates and hides any negative aspect from their followers.

After all enligthenment is not for everybody. In the sense not that he cant achieve it. But, that it might bring even bigger problems that might backfire later on due to the world we live in right now. 

See, if you get enligthened in this time era, you are a pioneer of spirituality basically. You will have a harder time going on in the world and surviving. At least initially, which is the hardest part that sets up everything else. If 50% of the planet was awoken, getting enligthened would be alot easier and convenient to everyone despite their location and life situation. The later generations we have it easy as to not getting lost and alone in the world if they awaken. So yes, the collective plays a crucial role here. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

There's no such thing as regret in the enlightened state of consciousness.

@Kalki Avatar

Not that I disagree, I get ya, but I meant there isn’t even anyone ‘there’ ‘selling enlightenment’, let alone a ‘regretter regretting some thing’. A ‘regret’ is really inspiration ime, like an yet-unwrapped gift. Much like ‘the manipulator’ and ‘the liar’. Whereas desire and motive for a thing works, regret & no thing is inevitably consciously creating. The ‘new’ feeling meets the old thinking / lens. As if God’s love makes anything and everything God like. Go figure. Lol. 

22 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Doesn't that imply that people have a choice to awaken or not?

That goes against some things I've heard about the process.  Like, you can't will yourself to awaken.  All you can do is create the conditions to increase the chances that you do.  Like meditating on retreats and doing psychedelics.  They'll increase the odds you'll awaken the more you do them, but in the end, it's not like a choice you make where you say "Ok, I'm gunna do it."  It's more of just a thing that spontaneously happens.  

Though, again, I have no idea. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 10/6/2021 at 1:22 PM, Zeroguy said:

@Nahm You sold me lie too. 

Unlike these guys I am not forgetful. 

This is quite an insulting accusation. 

There is an opportunity here to be specific and explain if you care to. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is quite an insulting accusation. 

There is an opportunity here to be specific and explain if you care to. 

Yeah I was kind of wondering what the hell he meant by that, lol! xD

@Nahm

I don't think he is intentionally being insulting.   

I don't think he is well.  

???????

Hace 27 minutos, Zeroguy dijo:

Era. 

Al menos respondes. Realmente honesto, a diferencia del patético aspirante a líder de una secta (qué más de INTP) Eso es lo que son la mayoría de estos chicos en el foro. 

Mentirosos, pretendientes, etc. 

Ni siquiera puedes llenarte a ti mismo. Cógeme, pero te joderé. 

you can be negative or positive. negative, looking at the pretentious who only write to wank looking in the mirror, or positive, looking at the flashes of purity, goodness, really. in this forum, and in life