Peo

Good style for looking attractive? (Pick-up)

86 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraYet, vanilla is still the best selling flavor of ice cream, so it stands out in that way. You can't lose. Some people think they can lose, or miss out, and so really believing that you can is the only way that's even possible. I think the amazing results come from letting go of the results and enjoying the process. The need for results comes from the belief that we can lose, and just as in the case of vanilla ice cream, by losing you win anyway. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

36 minutes ago, Peo said:

1. I can change my face for free, with the help of surgeons :D

2. I dont really give a fuck about my **** size and my height. I dont really understand why people care so much about their **** and their height.

you can't practically change your face (theoretically it's possible )

most plastic surgeries are very expensive and  look fake and sometimes awful 

maybe if you have an average looking face you can enhance it a little bit  but there are many things you cannot practically change 

such as your jaw, chin,  eyes, and many complex facial structures

i know you don't really give a fuck about your d size or your height 

but the opposite sex does 

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

Lol dude, all fashion is relative. It's just in a caveman's years there was a different kind of fashion

I already  know that

but if you are fundamentally ugly nothing will make you look better 

and vise versa 

No one is saying fashion will make you look pretty if you are ugly. But it will make you look sharp.

Women are not looking for pretty boys. They are looking for serious men. That's what you punks don't understand.

Become a serious man regardless of how you look. A serious man doesn't give a fuck how he looks, he will boss you anyway. A woman wants a boss, not a Zoolander model.

As a man you must learn to act in the world as if mirrors do not exist. Imagine how much confidence you would have if you never looked in a mirror in your life because you simply didn't give a fuck. This is the kind of man a woman wants to fuck.

When the whole world tells you, "We don't like you. You suck. You're a failure", a real man's response is: "I don't give a fuck because I'm gonna be your boss in the end and you will do as I say because you are bunch of clowns and pussies and I got the balls to lead to the highest Good."

And then all the clowns fall in line behind you. This is how leadership works. You don't ask anyone's permission or approval to lead.

This is what women are looking for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As a man you must learn to act in the world as if mirrors do not exist. Imagine how much confidence you would have if you never looked in a mirror in your life because you simply didn't give a fuck. This is the kind of man a woman wants to fuck.

Women want that for themselves. 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what women are looking for.

Some settle for fucking what they think is what they are looking for. But it's like buying a painting of an apple when what you really want is to eat an actual apple. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When the whole world tells you, "We don't like you. You suck. You're a failure", a real man's response is: "I don't give a fuck because I'm gonna be your boss in the end and you will do as I say because you are bunch of clowns and pussies and I got the balls to lead to the highest Good."

@Leo Gura  pressuring myself to do get phone numbers and instant dates in the day. Wow, .... for me, it's 100 times harder than the club

Edited by charlie cho

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Some settle for fucking what they think is what they are looking for. But it's like buying a painting of an apple when what you really want is to eat an actual apple. 

Again, value can be faked or it can be real.

I am not talking about being fake. I am talking about actually changing who you are to become what women genuinely find valuable.

Developing a sense of style is not fake. It's real. If you can't see the value in that I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy sleeping with men who have no style. You won't offend me.

@Leo Gura It's just that you're perpetuating a bunch of limiting, demeaning assumptions about the differences between men and women, that are and always were a façade. It's more about the way the man appears than how he feels about himself. It's assumed his worthiness comes after sex, not before. The façade, the clothing, the appearance is what keeps people from connecting in the ways they want to, not excluding sex. As a  culture and a society, we've made this all way too hard to maintain. 

The symbolism of Adam and Eve becoming ashamed of their differences and putting on clothes to cover it up comes to mind. 

The cosmic joke is that you'd care so much about the appearance of your clothing, all in the hopes to gain the worthiness of getting to take it off again. 

@mandyjw Don't conflate the relative and the absolute.

When I give guys dating advice, this is practical stuff. I am not teaching them to be saints here.

In practice people care about style. Which is why everybody on TV and in the biz world wears tailored suits and make up. You won't be taken seriously otherwise. You can bemoan this all you want, but most humans are shallow as hell and they will judge by how you dress.

Some of you ladies here are too conscious of your own good, in that you overlook the mundane practical concerns of survival which are involved in dating. That's fine if you have reached that level, but that's not a level I can give dating advice from because most of the guys here are ravenous dogs who just need a bone to chew to keep from killing themselves.

You gotta meet people where they're at. This is a thread about fashion, not God.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of you ladies here are too conscious of your own good, in that you overlook the mundane practical concerns of survival which are involved in dating. That's fine if you have reached that level, but that's not a level I can give dating advice from because most of the guy here are ravenous dogs who just need a bone to chew to keep from killing themselves.

My God Leo. When can we expect saints? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw Don't conflate the relative and the absolute.

When I give guys dating advice, this is practical stuff. I am not teaching them to be saints.

While I appreciate this, I doubt you're actually satisfied perpetuating this part of the matrix so strongly. You can't tear it down on one hand and build it up with the other without working against yourself. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Women are not looking for pretty boys. They are looking for serious men. That's what you punks don't understand.

probably elder women who have limited options tend to do that.

but a pretty young girl with options, no way!

of course, it is much more complicated depending on the environment, etc 

but generally speaking, this is how the market works or evaluation 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura It's just that you're perpetuating a bunch of limiting, demeaning assumptions about the differences between men and women, that are and always were a façade. It's more about the way the man appears than how he feels about himself. It's assumed his worthiness comes after sex, not before. The façade, the clothing, the appearance is what keeps people from connecting in the ways they want to, not excluding sex. As a  culture and a society, we've made this all way too hard to maintain. 

The symbolism of Adam and Eve becoming ashamed of their differences and putting on clothes to cover it up comes to mind. 

The cosmic joke is that you'd care so much about the appearance of your clothing, all in the hopes to gain the worthiness of getting to take it off again. 

You are a facade if you think the differences between men and women are not real. Women actually are attracted by masculine features (features that they themselves do not have; dimorphism) and it are the women who punish men for not being masculine enough.

Without women men would just be a bunch of pigs.

It's such a decadent thing to talk about people "connecting in the way they want to". If no girl has ever looked at you in an attracted manner, you can't even dream about what romantic connection is. You assume the guys on this forum are not sex starved but they are. You probably do not know how this feels and makes you think. And they benefit nothing from your cosmic joke.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

While I appreciate this, I doubt you're actually satisfied perpetuating this part of the matrix so strongly. You can't tear it down on one hand and build it up with the other without working against yourself. 

At face value this critique made sense to me, but then I thought, well all things torn down had to be built up first.

So as such, there is no conflict.

You can't even set a guy on the saint's path (tearing down) before he has a "normal life" (building up).

Otherwise, you just get spiritual bypassing....

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Max8 said:

probably elder women who have limited options tend to do that.

but a pretty young girl with options, no way!

of course, it is much more complicated depending on the environment, etc 

but generally speaking, this is how the market works or evaluation 

How do you know that's how the market works? Maybe you're right, I'm just asking what your reasons in particular are for believing it works that way.

Do your eyebrows, get a decent hair cut: just walk into a salon and ask for their recommendations. They'll figure out how things will work with your face shape so you won't have to.  (At the very least get your eyebrows sorted out, that can make a world of difference) 

Figure out your body shape and skin undertone and what works with that: Just on youtube and figure that out after watching a few videos

Find clothes that you find yourself drawn to or that feel like an extension of your self expression: Self expression and feeling confident in that expression is the main thing that makes people with a good sense of style attractive. It isn't the aesthetic itself.

Invest in a skincare routine. It doesn't have to be too complicated, get a good face wash, a decent moisturizer and do a face mask every now and then. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

From my experience, pretty boys get hella girls though lol :D

But I do agree with the notion that being confident and not giving af is important. If you want to improve your style choices for self expression and for self care, go for it. Just don't get neurotic and nitpicky about it. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

45 minutes ago, something_else said:

How do you know that's how the market works? Maybe you're right, I'm just asking what your reasons in particular are for believing it works that way.

logic.

humans are very predictable machines 

22 hours ago, Peo said:

What is the best hair style and clothing styles to maximize your looks as a man?

Wear what makes you feel like the hottest shit in this world. Wear what YOU like. Then, just radiate that superman self-love and confidence.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"