Soulbass

Did I Created Actualized.org And Everything Else ?

15 posts in this topic

If the ego an everything we experience in life is an illusion, what proof do I have that I didn't created the whole thing ?

Considering multiple realities, what am I responsible for ?

What are the limits of the ego ?

Does "mystic" mean communication and exchanges through infinite possibilities ? (card reading, dreams meaning, intuition, synchonicity...)

Keep going. What proof do you have that you didn't create everything? What proof do you have that everything isn't infinitely connected?

@Soulbass Are you Leo? Then no, you probably didn't.

I mean, yes, even though we're all the totality of the universe / reality experiencing itself, we still have temporary physical limitations and experiences. I wouldn't go around claiming I started the holocaust, and I was also the first to walk on the moon.

Hahaha seriously, i just read the title and laughed myself into oblivion.  Tomorrow i will read the contents, now we sleep.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

6 hours ago, Soulbass said:

If the ego an everything we experience in life is an illusion, what proof do I have that I didn't created the whole thing ?

Considering multiple realities, what am I responsible for ?

What are the limits of the ego ?

Does "mystic" mean communication and exchanges through infinite possibilities ? (card reading, dreams meaning, intuition, synchonicity...)

By illusion, it means our perception of it is flawed. For example, when someone dies we think that's the end for them. Infinite Consciousness needs egos to experience itself because it doesn't have any frame of reference. The limits of the ego are that you think you're just the body/mind complex and separate from everything else. Mystics have a strong intuition. 

The illusion is that we see everything in terms of separation but in reality it's all one consciousness. 

Edited by Deep

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Buddha said something like "intellectual understanding of metaphysics is pointless, what really matter is love".

Still, Leo said the new vision for actualized was to find the balance between intellectual understanding and consciousness.

@Deep Our perception is flawed, doesn't it mean 'we' as separated egos exist in multiple (infinite) times, regardless of each choice, thought or action we take each moment ? (see schrödinger's cat). I haven't experienced 5meO but a friend of mine who did regular DMT several times, often talk about "infinite duplicates" like in a kaleidoscope.

I've just ordered My Big Toe, it's my next book to read^^

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbass  Who is the You that claims to have created or not created everything? If you created everything you must be like a director who directs each particle of the cosmic Dance of life. Are you a director? Are you an actor?

Is there a director and seperate things to be directed (because These things don`t know their role without director)? And as there is nothing to be directed there is also no Need for an actor. The act Plays anyway.

so everything is simply an act that is being played, making you and every single experience you have also simply into an act that you are Aware of.

who Acts if there is no real actor? You as your own self created illusionary Body/mind pretends to do it as the rest of the universe pretends to be the stage and everyone else pretends to be supernumerary. You as this self created unit can choose if your life acts out as a Comedy, a tragedy, a romantic movie, a Drama, a Horror movie or an enlightened movie. So choose your movie consciously and not let compulsive reactions to Things around you make you believe you are Held within a certain Kind of movie which is not of your liking...

But in fact you are the consciousness part that is Aware of the movie. If your Little toe is hurting the perception of it is an act, if you have a thought or if you perceive something in the "outside world" that is also an act, there is no real difference of inside and outside (your physical boundaries). If you perceive actualized.org, that is an act too. And yes you created the act or experience of getting in touch with actualized.org.

Did you create it? The consciousness that is the true essence of yourself created it through looking through the lens of Leo who by himself Acts within his limitations. So regarding you, Actualized.org is only there for you and your act.

So are you also responsible for it? Yes you are, you are able to respond to it even if that takes place just in your mind. That is true for the whole universe. Yes you created it and yes you are responsible. (that is valid as Long as the "you" is not misunderstood as a seperate Entity)

does that make sense?

The ego think's it has control over creating our own internal universe, but I'm beginning to think it doesn't really control anything. Ever knocked a precious glass vase off a shelf and caught it with the other hand without thinking about it? We told the body has built in reactions to be able to do this, but in actual fact the body works this way all the time and we try to take the ownership of it.

@Soulbass  When you go the whole distance, any question asked is an illusion. There is a level of consciousness where all questions fall away. Having no question is the only truth.

On 06/12/2016 at 10:48 PM, Frogfucius said:

@Soulbass Are you Leo? Then no, you probably didn't.

I mean, yes, even though we're all the totality of the universe / reality experiencing itself, we still have temporary physical limitations and experiences. I wouldn't go around claiming I started the holocaust, and I was also the first to walk on the moon.

How do you know ? Maybe  there is states of consciousness that feels responsible for everything that ever happened, maybe the stage of consciousness that the sages had were only a fraction of what the human species is capable of ...

How could there be a limit ? Why would a limit even exist ?

Yes, right now we have temporary physical limitations, or to be more true, we think that we have temporary physical limitations, which again, limits our perceptions.

Rali says that you can't move though a wall, as obvious as it seems, I will never believe that you can't, because that is a limiting belief.

"The belief of a limit, is the limit itself"

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Go try walking through a wall and see what happens. You'll no longer have to just believe you can't walk through a wall, you'll get to prove it to yourself. How spiritual is that?!

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

You're talking to me across a window, just 200 years from now, nobody has even had a thought about it.

It doesn't matter how crazy it sounds, the very moment you deny the possibility of something to happen, you're closing your mind to the truth.

There is no opinion to have, I'm not saying we will walk through walls, I'm saying that I dont know and that I'm open to the possibility, that's all.

This is the core problem of some spiritual seekers, they still have beliefs, firm belief of how reality works, and that's the very reason these people will be stuck at some point.

Don't think because some enlightened people tell you something that it is necessary true, being enligtened doesn't mean you have access to all the experience, therefore to all the wisdom, it just mean you see reality from an another perspective.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them