Holygrail

why choose to minimize others' suffering vs meditating in a cave 24/7?

46 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

I know you like to play with concepts. 

Hahahahahaha

But there is meaning beyond imagination. 

Lack of meaning is just boring, boring means sleepy. 

Careful- you are still attaching meaning to unmeaning.  This is the dilemma that God has.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think you can go both ways. The solo meditative way and the life purpose world-changing ways and both are valid. But I think it will be much of a joyful and easier experience for everyone to be following the latter. And you can do both. Spend your youth helping the world and then go all monks style solo medetation when you are older.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Because others are you and their suffering is your suffering.

Also you must be 1 in 1 million of people and even rarer than that to be able to meditate 24/7 in a cave.  Ramana Maharshis are super super super super rare.

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Because others are you and their suffering is your suffering.

But you as God can only experience what it is experiencing right NOW.  Everything else is pure imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Holygrail said:

why want to help out the world when you reach a high level of consciousness if everything is meaningless and any choice becomes correct?

Because goodness is in God's nature.

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Holygrail said:

why want to help out the world when you reach a high level of consciousness if everything is meaningless and any choice becomes correct?

david hawkins says

dh.jpg

I think Teal Swan said this once: No one is really enlightened until everyone is enlightened. 

Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

I think Teal Swan said this once: No one is really enlightened until everyone is enlightened. 

She ain't woke.  She's bright but she isn't enlightened.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Anything specific in her teachings that tipped you off  ?

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No, she means something like, everyone is enlightened, for You. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It doesn't mean that you have to go door to door to get everyone enlightened before you can get enlightened it means you see them with and as your own Light. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

No, she means something like, everyone is enlightened, for You. 

The way I understood her was, even if I reach a stage where I don't suffer anymore, but others around me are still suffering, then my work isn't done.

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

It doesn't mean that you have to go door to door to get everyone enlightened before you can get enlightened it means you see them with and as your own Light. 

Perhaps I'm wrong, but even for an enlightened person there would still be some existential suffering when others are still suffering. It's all parts of the same self isn't it ?

13 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

The way I understood her was, even if I reach a stage where I don't suffer anymore, but others around me are still suffering, then my work isn't done.

The infinite has no end. This is already "Happily Ever After". It is from love, out of love which suffering arises and is healed. When you do not take on and feel other's suffering as an excuse for yourself on the account of another to perpetuate your own suffering, but you instead feel love, you then have the power (which is also their power) to connect them with their own stream of infinite/love well being. Love feels like love. Love does not feel like sacrifice. If you aren't feeling love, you aren't healing. notice, I didn't say who. There is no "who" to heal. Just healing. Love. Healing. End of story. Oh wait, I told you there's no end of story, When did suffering arise? If we find where it began maybe we could put an end to it. It didn't. The threats in this chain letter aren't real, never were real and in fact are very funny, so we can laugh and stop forwarding it on to others. Happily Ever Before. 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The infinite has no end. This is already "Happily Ever After". It is from love, out of love which suffering arises and is healed.

@Wilhelm44 this is a woke person  - heed her teachings:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Holygrail there is no others everything is within you. When you realize this after helping others which is you is inevitable.

unawake is, my suffering is me

awake is, my suffering is you

in other words i will see the world's suffering namely the rampaging egos

it affects me so deeply that my wish is to lessen it

only this is love

Edited by gettoefl

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Careful- you are still attaching meaning to unmeaning.  This is the dilemma that God has.

God does not have dilemmas, concepts have, God is beyond concepts. 

Singer

14™

4 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

God does not have dilemmas, concepts have, God is beyond concepts. 

Believe it or not God does. Don't get lost in non duality stories....  The price of oneness is heavy. All others must be forsaken 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.