Holygrail

why choose to minimize others' suffering vs meditating in a cave 24/7?

46 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

All others must be forsaken 

Huh, I promised that in my marriage vows. xD Never sat quite right. I think "forsaken" often has negative connotations like "meaningless". We're so busy feeling the discord of the negative connotations, we miss the actual liberation and inherent love that thought is covering over.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Huh, I promised that in my marriage vows. xD Never sat quite right. I think "forsaken" often has negative connotations like "meaningless". We're so busy feeling the discord of the negative connotations, we miss the actual liberation and inherent love that thought is covering over.

Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep better at night ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The price of oneness is heavy. All others must be forsaken

So the dilemma would be to choose one of those?

My big question is how can I possibly accept that others don't exist actually? Maybe if I just follow love in it's true essence. My wishes are to not be so attached to others then. How can I possibly get detached from neediness? I don't get the answer

I am not sure what to follow. Or maybe yes but it is difficult because I don't feel a true essence of something in it. I have an idea of what I need to accomplish. But I don't feel a true essence.

Why would I want to minimize others suffering? Just because out of fear? Better I just focus on feeling a true essence of something important in a cave. Because wanting to control the suffering of others adds nothing to that purpose.

18 minutes ago, Human Mint said:

So the dilemma would be to choose one of those?

My big question is how can I possibly accept that others don't exist actually? Maybe if I just follow love in it's true essence.

Oneness is Love at its essence.  So yes.  Just continue what you are doing.  You have always been alone - you just didn't get around to admitting it 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

Be cause there is no suffering, others, choice, or world. 

It is better to remain tucked away in the cave, better to not know, than to prematurely lie of the truth. 

"no suffering" 

16 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

I know you like to play with concepts. 

Hahahahahaha

But there is meaning beyond imagination. 

Lack of meaning is just boring, boring means sleepy. 

Lack of meaning is just boring xD go to bed then lol 

Nonduality-Club.png

trolle.jpg

Because compassion is more intrinsic to most people’s nature than starving yourself in a cave…

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.