Preety_India

I strongly believe in God.

83 posts in this topic

I believe that God is here to teach us love and unity.

Although unity might not be possible, love is possible.

Believe in God and in his infinite grace.

Maybe to some people, God is the flying spaghetti thing. But God/godness is real, trust me, I have felt God many times in my life.

I have experienced God as infinite love, peace and mercy and hope.

Hope you all have a good day.

Anyone who is fighting problems and miseries, may God meet them and give them strength.

Even if I suffer too much in life, I know God exists and won't forsake my soul. This body is just a cloth, a vehicle. The soul is the sacred space within our body.

Keep God burning like a lamp in your sacred space and  then nobody can take away your light, even if the body is destroyed, the soul will continue it's eternal life in the path laid by God. 

Let God's love protect your innocent soul from the cruelty and insanity of the world. 

God's grace is supreme and boundless, eternal and loyal.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Beautiful. If I may suggest, let go of belief, which is bound to concepts, and see that love, grace, unconditional acceptance, and sacredness are already here and now, not as an external deification, but as an internal realization.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Nice. However, God/Love/Truth is what remains when all things, including all beliefs about God, have passed. The nature of God is that it cannot be believed, nor can it be denied.

Maybe. But I think probably not. There's no love, mercy, peace, hope, or unity anywhere to be seen for me.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk God bless you brother. I hope you make it through all of your problems and come out stronger

You have 24,330 posts in this forum, you claim to have "felt" God many times, and yet you believe that God is here to teach "us" love and unity and preach to believe in God and in his infinite grace. I don't mean to harm you, but don't you see how ignorant that sound? 

I'd say that if you really had realized God, you wouldn't need any beliefs regarding this matter. Belief is a conceptual activity. When you ask members to believe in God, you are asking them to put some conceptual activity as a replacement for Truth. That is no different from any religion.

I would suggest you stop with all this conceptual nonsense and mental masturbation, and start getting serious.

@Batman by that logic, everything is a belief. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

by that logic, everything is a belief. 

Except God. and that is the point of Leo.

Just now, Enlighten said:

Except God. and that is the point of Leo.

Well I can agree that God is not a belief. 

Yet when we speak, we cannot simply say God exists. We say - I believe in God or I believe God exists. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Yet when we speak, we cannot simply say God exists.

why not?

Take a reset. Listen to what Leo is actually talking about.

(You are God)

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Well I can agree that God is not a belief. 

True.

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yet when we speak, we cannot simply say God exists. We say - I believe in God or I believe God exists. 

Not resonating. I would never say something like that. For me to say something like that, I'd have to be coming from an imaginary position separate from God. What God is, cannot be believed in, nor can it be denied. And God doesn't exist as some thing. You could say God is an appearance of the absolute, and it is synonymous with you and I.

10 hours ago, Batman said:

You have 24,330 posts in this forum, you claim to have "felt" God many times, and yet you believe that God is here to teach "us" love and unity and preach to believe in God and in his infinite grace. I don't mean to harm you, but don't you see how ignorant that sound? 

I'd say that if you really had realized God, you wouldn't need any beliefs regarding this matter. Belief is a conceptual activity. When you ask members to believe in God, you are asking them to put some conceptual activity as a replacement for Truth. That is no different from any religion.

I would suggest you stop with all this conceptual nonsense and mental masturbation, and start getting serious.

^^

Only Love survives.

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

True.

Not resonating. I would never say something like that. For me to say something like that, I'd have to be coming from an imaginary position separate from God. What God is, cannot be believed in, nor can it be denied. And God doesn't exist as some thing. You could say God is an appearance of the absolute, and it is synonymous with you and I.

^^

Only Love survives.

You're stuck with a paradigm. You think that belief in God has to be religious. You simply connect two things when they don't have to be connected trying to denigrate belief in that process. People can believe in God without needing a religion. They don't have to be religious for that. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

You're stuck with a paradigm. You think that belief in God has to be religious. You simply connect two things when they don't have to be connected trying to denigrate belief in that process. People can believe in God without needing a religion. They don't have to be religious for that. 

No notion of religion even came up until I just read that -- i.e. I didn't mean it like that.

Belief in God is perfectly fine, it's just not true. I merely detected a way of speaking that indicated belief in separation, which I've recognized to be illusory. I could be misunderstanding the intention of your words entirely.

But religion certainly has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Again, it didn't even come up until now, and even now it means nothing to me.

EDIT -- Oh yeah, the word religion was in another comment I quoted... From user, "Batman." Yeah, I didn't really focus on the word, I was in solidarity with him merely in disposition and general sentiment, in a sort of tough love kind of way.

Edited by The0Self

Who is believing in God? It is all God, in different states of Self-awareness. There is nothing outside of God, to believe in God.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You guys are way to stuck on the words she uses. 

"Believe" is just a word, and she probably defines it differently than most of you guys here. You make it look like belief is something bad, but there is nothing bad. 

I also believe in God, but for me believe is more like having faith. It's not something dogmatic. But I have faith in my own experience of God. 

Edited by BadHippie

@Preety_India beautiful...I was an atheist for so long that to realize God existed was the ultimate miracle.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Preety_India beautiful...I was an atheist for so long that to realize God existed was the ultimate miracle.  :)

Yep. The experience can be truly touching and mind blowing. You feel dipped in deep love. 

The closest way to describe God in my psychic/parapsychic experience and the most human way to describe God or understand God is that God is love and love is God. 

This love is not a romantic love but rather the kind of love that you see in animals, in innocence, in children, the most pure untainted innocent form of love.. This is how I see it in my psychic experience. 

This love is very pure and unconditional and very deep and very spiritual as though God becomes our second nature when we come very close to him. So as you get closer and closer to this form of love, it's almost like you become God. Because it's like God-realization. 

You realize that your true nature is God and that you were running away from this true nature for the rest of your life. 

And how silly were you in order to keep escaping from your own self and trying to fix yourself with external things in the world which is never gonna work because it's not your true nature. 

Your true nature is to become God, to realize God consciousness. To become your true nature. 

When you realize this, you're filled with tears knowing how much you love yourself, how much God loves you. 

This pure love is hard to contain and the cup runneth over. 

23 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I believe that God is here to teach us love and unity.

Although unity might not be possible, love is possible.

Believe in God and in his infinite grace.

Maybe to some people, God is the flying spaghetti thing. But God/godness is real, trust me, I have felt God many times in my life.

I have experienced God as infinite love, peace and mercy and hope.

Hope you all have a good day.

Anyone who is fighting problems and miseries, may God meet them and give them strength.

Even if I suffer too much in life, I know God exists and won't forsake my soul. This body is just a cloth, a vehicle. The soul is the sacred space within our body.

Keep God burning like a lamp in your sacred space and  then nobody can take away your light, even if the body is destroyed, the soul will continue it's eternal life in the path laid by God. 

Let God's love protect your innocent soul from the cruelty and insanity of the world. 

God's grace is supreme and boundless, eternal and loyal.

Every heard of Actualized? It's a YouTube channel with some vids on this kinda stuff.

What you're describing is simply Blueness.