Preety_India

I strongly believe in God.

83 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gabith said:

@Javfly33 It pays EVERYTHING ;)

Yeah your so cool. Add some infinity, love words and you are good to go. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

God is no sugar daddy. 

? Right 

22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not horrible but annoying, stressful and unnecessary. it dirties the mind, takes away clarity, prevents a direct appreciation of the world. I think life can be much more beautiful without it. finish of emitting and be able to fully receive

The noise of suffering is unnecessary, and we can rise above it, even with the dream. It becomes a distant whisper, unworthy of attention.

Life, even at this altitude, can still be noisy at times. Pain, loss, and death are inevitable, regardless of how serenely we accept them. But it is more of a white noise, staticky and strangely comforting in its equanimity.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

20 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The noise of suffering is unnecessary, and we can rise above it, even with the dream. It becomes a distant whisper, unworthy of attention.

Life, even at this altitude, can still be noisy at times. Pain, loss, and death are inevitable, regardless of how serenely we accept them. But it is more of a white noise, staticky and strangely comforting in its equanimity.

@Mokshatotally true. in the end it is a simple matter once you have seen it: meditation. You have to know what your priorities are, put aside the unnecessary and empty not only your mind but also your life if necessary. three hours every day, four. there is nothing better, the rest of the things are unnecessary, filler. the key to happiness: emptiness. it's not very mysterious in the end. At least it's what I'm realizing more and more every day

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

@Zeroguy where's your proof?

On 8/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Javfly33 said:

Truth is Self evident.

7 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

@Zeroguy where's your proof?

There is truth right? One truth? If there were many, they’d still all be 1. If there were none, that would be the truth, therefore there is truth.

So what is true? It’s by definition all there is, so... why can’t you find it?.. Precisely because it’s already everything, so it’s not “over there.”

‘You are God’ can be misleading. If you thought proof should have even entered your mind, then you have no idea what they meant by ‘you are God.’

There is only truth. So what is it? It’s this, already. However it’s for you to recognize. Hint, it’s done simply by unlearning everything you think you know — until nothing is left... except truth, of course.

Edited by The0Self

8 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

@The0Self @Zeroguy That just makes no sense,when that what simply is to me is truth then Zeroguy has no clue.

Truth doesn't make sense. Sense is merely an appearance of Truth. It has no value in relation to Truth, which is already everything. He did give you a pointer: "Truth is Self evident." All there is, is all there is. The story of existence is an appearance of Truth, but there is nothing IN Truth, namely a real story that actually took place in a real past.

19 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@The0Self @Zeroguy 

You said it yourself, whatever is for someone is Truth. Then why point towards something that isn't for someone.

It's precisely not for someone. The "someone" in question IS it. There is no someone separate from everything. Everything is it.

@The0Self @Zeroguy Yeah, then how can I assume that is not the case? If truth is what is then that is it.

Or do you mean to tell me truth is beyond what is for me, while being all there is for me?

Edited by Windappreciator

14 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@The0Self @Zeroguy Yeah, then how can I assume that is not the case? If truth is what is then that is it.

Or do you mean to tell me truth is beyond what is for me, while being all there is for me?

The appearance of me, or the appearance of anything at all, this, is inseparable from absolute truth. It is self evident -- BECAUSE it simply IS appearing/seeming. No one knows if it is, or what it is... and yet... it IS appearing, thus absolute truth. Even if someone thought they did know what/if/how this is, that would also just be the absolute truth appearing as that.

But the reality of me, or the reality of anything at all, has no substance of any kind -- it's not something that IS. Nothing IS, beyond what appears. And there's no separation between what appears, even including the appearance of individuals.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self @Zeroguy 

How can reality have no substance when substance is reality?

If someone knows reality is that, but according to you that's just the absolute truth appearing as that, then you're painting absolute truth as higher that the identified appearance, how can there be absolute truth appearancing as something when all that is appearing is the absolute truth?

You're pointing to something outside of that which is for someone. But if you have to point towards it, then reality is not simply that which is to someone.

13 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@The0Self @Zeroguy 

How can reality have no substance when substance is reality?

If someone knows reality is that, but according to you that's just the absolute truth appearing as that, then you're painting absolute truth as higher that the identified appearance, how can there be absolute truth appearancing as something when all that is appearing is the absolute truth?

You're pointing to something outside of that which is for someone. But if you have to point towards it, then reality is not simply that which is to someone.

The appearance of substance or any thing is an appearance. The perceived reality of substance or any thing is also an appearance. The actual reality or substance of a thing is unknowable, because there is no reality separate from what appears. The real is precisely what is unreal, in than sense.

Edited by The0Self