Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim R

JBP - "Don't you realize that you are God?"

27 posts in this topic

"You're so stupid, don't you realize that you are God?"

Look at this. This is absolutely fascinating. How Jordan reacts to hearing that he might be God. Immediate retraction into a context of clinical psychology. "Let's not get into anything spooky here" kind of attitude?

He suspects it, he's interested in it, he wants to know but he's not ready yet. He wants to push himself a bit and he definitely does. Lately he's been talking unusually much about psychedelics, have you noticed?

Great discussion, damn I love this stuff❤

I think the day will come that Jordan will have a mystical experience that will shake him to the core. He's too curious, he must know. And I'd bet my money that he has either seen Leo's video on him or that he will see it in the near future. I even think that he has already discovered it after he has discovered Leo, because in his question for finding out about God he must've come across at least one of Leo's videos on God. Only of course he can't start talking about that because Leo's stuff is - as we all know - too radical for talking about it on his podcast. It's fascinating to watch his development. Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that he nearly died a year ago and that got him in touch with transcending survival and now he's interested in mysticism. Who knows. 

Let me know what you guys think?

Nah, he's too fearful and closedminded to get it.

No matter how many videos you show him it's all gonna get intellectualized in academic BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

JP: "How does this information fit within my framework?"

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

He is just too much invested in intellectualizing. It's Consciousness locked inside a prison fortified with information, articulation, theories, paradigms and what not. I suspect that if he will consume LSD or Psilocybin even at a regular dose, it can do wonders to him. It will open him to a new domain of experiences that his hunger for intellectual completion will latch onto and he will expand his research into Psychedelics and Consciousness.

I sense that he could be of great contributor to the Consciousness/Psychedelic revolution, if he could only set himself loose outside the barriers of his own mind. This won't be easy because first of all it seems he has too much resistance to dipping his toes outside of intellect and into the unknown, and he will have to admit that he was ignorant for so long and too biased towards the science of Psychology and dogmatic about it.

Edited by Batman

If I'd wanna talk about my psychedelic experiences, Jordan would be the last person I'd want to talk to lol

- Enter your fear and you are free -

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No matter how many videos you show him it's all gonna get intellectualized in academic BS.

Don't you think intellect can't grasp God? It is not the problem of intellectualization, it is how you intellectualize things. Intellectualization is one activitiy of understanding God. But I don't agree using words such as I am God, that is anti-science. 

49 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Don't you think intellect can't grasp God?

Intellect is part of God, so it can't grasp God.

That's like asking "Don't you think your finger can grasp the hand?"

50 minutes ago, Hulk said:

I don't agree using words such as I am God, that is anti-science. 

Actually, it isn't. What do you think God is?

@Tim R If his health deteriorates so much he thinks he's going to die I could see him having some kind of NDE. Also, he may get desperate enough to try psychedelic's seriously. The thing is I bet he's done minor doses of psychs and has intellectualized them so they may not work as well as they could. 

@Hulk I is an annoying term because it's poorly defined. I is how we refer to the body, the finite mind, or the awareness.

Actually all forms of I are God because that's the only thing there is. But realistically it's better to talk about the difference between the character self and the observer self first.

Collapsing of observer and observed into one is like the final thing. Thinking you are separate from your thoughts etc is very important at first.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Tim R If his health deteriorates so much he thinks he's going to die I could see him having some kind of NDE. Also, he may get desperate enough to try psychedelic's seriously. The thing is I bet he's done minor doses of psychs and has intellectualized them so they may not work as well as they could. 

Bufo would work, period. Other psychedelics are kind of bullshit because mystical experiences aren't reliable or repeatable using them. It's possible on DMT to just float around with some jesters in a hallway or some shit. Then people may think "what a load of bollocks". The mystical experience is what is life changing, and that is a dice roll on any other substance but 5-MeO-DMT.

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

Intellect is part of God, so can't intellect grasp God?

What about consciousness?

That's like asking "Don't you think your finger can grasp the hand?"

Actually, it isn't. What do you think God is?

God is sprit and infinite light. 

Edited by Hulk
Grammar

10 minutes ago, Hulk said:

What about consciousness?

What about it?

@Tim R @Hulk 

1 hour ago, Hulk said:

God is sprit and infinite light. 

Keep jumbling the words. 

Let go of the arrow ffs.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

What about it?

Can consciousness can grasp it? 

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

@Hulk Consciousness is it. 

Consciousness isn't God. Consciousness is God protocol for manifesting things. Not all consciousness is God consciousness, that is why awakening needed. 

On 2.8.2021 at 1:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

He and his generation had to make this sacrifice so you could take the next step. His limitation is what gave rise to your transcendence.

Glory to Israel

17 hours ago, Scholar said:

He and his generation had to make this sacrifice so you could take the next step. His limitation is what gave rise to your transcendence.

Nice bullshitting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God finds us when we find God.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.