Azrael

5-meo-dmt | Trip Report #3: On Being God

125 posts in this topic

@Azrael you lucky bastard. I live with my parents, so that's not an option. Probably best to wait till I have my own place. Thanks, again

Thank you very much @Azrael for these trip reports and the very intriguing insights you have provided us in this forum.

My question is mainly addressed to those who have direct experience with either a breakthrough dose of 5-MeO and/or have achieved high spiritual states (in buddhism samadhi states). I only have theoretical knowledge (Leo's videos, trip reports, samadhi states reports etc) but I want the opinion of direct experiencers.

Here is a description of Nirvikalpa Samadhi (http://www.godrealized.com/nirvikalpa_samadhi.html).

"[Nirvikalpa Samadhi is] The achievement of a goal where one meets the Creator of all Essence, comes face-to-face with his own atman the soul within which is of the same Essence as Brahman (the Creator of the cosmos)".

"One gains Realization of God and the Self only after attaining the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi."

From another source:

"When you enter into nirvikalpa samadhi, the first thing you feel is that your heart is larger than the universe itself. Ordinarily you see the world around you, and the universe seems infinitely larger than you are. But this is because the world and the universe are perceived by the limited mind. When you are in nirvikalpa samadhi, you see the universe as a tiny dot inside your vast heart.

In nirvikalpa samadhi there is infinite bliss. Bliss is a vague word to most people. They hear that there is something called bliss, and some people say that they have experienced it, but most individuals have no firsthand knowledge of it. When you enter into nirvikalpa samadhi, however, you not only feel bliss, but actually grow into that bliss.

The third thing you feel in nirvikalpa samadhi is power. All the power of all the occultists put together is nothing compared with the power you have in nirvikalpa samadhi. But the power that you can take from samadhi to utilise on earth is infinitesimal compared with the entirety."

So I come to my question: Are the experiences of breakthrough 5-MeO-DMT and Nirvikalpa Samadhi phenomenologically the same/similar/different and if yes then in what aspects. From my theoretical understanding the experiences have many common traits and descriptions which leads to an interesting hypothesis.

Can 5-MeO help facilitate or "achieve" the pinnacle of spiritual development aka what the buddhist call "Sahaja Samadhi" :" When one has this sahaja samadhi, one becomes the Lord and Master of Reality. One can go at his sweet will to the Highest and then come down to the earth-consciousness to manifest." "Even after achieving the highest type of realisation, on very rare occasions is anyone blessed with sahaja samadhi. Very few spiritual Masters have achieved this state. For sahaja samadhi, the Supreme's infinite Grace is required. Sahaja samadhi comes only when one has established inseparable oneness with the Supreme." Source: https://www.srichinmoy.org/spirituality/concentration_meditation_contemplation/samadhi

Can I draw the conclusion that Martin Ball, Ph.D has achieved Sahaja Samadhi? :)

33 minutes ago, ZeN said:

So I come to my question: Are the experiences of breakthrough 5-MeO-DMT and Nirvikalpa Samadhi phenomenologically the same/similar/different and if yes then in what aspects.

Sounds like the same thing. I've also read about a lot of people having natural "God"-moments and when they describe it, it always sounds completely like 5-MO-DMT. I'm starting to have these experiences also when I'm not on 5-MeO (I will write about that in the next post I guess) and it's basically your awareness going through the rooftop.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Another fascinating description: http://sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=1728

"In Samadhi or Superconsciousness the Yogic practitioner gets himself merged in the Lord. The senses, the mind and the intellect cease functioning. Just as the river joins the ocean, the individual soul mixes with the Supreme Soul. All limitations and differences disappear. The Yogi attains the highest knowledge and eternal bliss. This state is beyond description. You will have to realise this yourself.

Taste the immortal sweetness of the beautiful life in the Self within. Live in Atman and attain the blessed immortal State. Meditate and reach the deeper depths of eternal life, the higher heights of divine glory and eventually attain the full glory of union with the Supreme Self. Now your long wearisome journey terminates. You have reached your destination, your sweet original home of everlasting peace, the Param Dham."

I wonder if that last statement pertains to the idea of enlightenment/liberation and whether the consequences of achieving that state would mean physically ceasing to exist in this dualistic reality or a freedom to choose between manifesting to different states of being. From what Ive researched (not much), this state is achieved or experienced by very few buddhists and even so after decades of meditation. It would be ground-breaking if a technology (5MeO) truely exists that could catalyze this process and allow people true liberation in a matter of a few years... Of course it wont be easy since the work is more concentrated but the opportunity itself is revolutionary.

P.S. I have been waiting 6 weeks now for my onion provider to send me the onions but they should arrive any day now so I am really exited. What we have to be willing to do to follow our intuition...unbelievable :D  If everything goes well, I can share my experiences in the near future :) 

1 hour ago, ZeN said:

Can 5-MeO help facilitate or "achieve" the pinnacle of spiritual development aka what the buddhist call "Sahaja Samadhi" :" When one has this sahaja samadhi, one becomes the Lord and Master of Reality. One can go at his sweet will to the Highest and then come down to the earth-consciousness to manifest." "Even after achieving the highest type of realisation, on very rare occasions is anyone blessed with sahaja samadhi. Very few spiritual Masters have achieved this state. For sahaja samadhi, the Supreme's infinite Grace is required. Sahaja samadhi comes only when one has established inseparable oneness with the Supreme." Source: https://www.srichinmoy.org/spirituality/concentration_meditation_contemplation/samadhi

Can I draw the conclusion that Martin Ball, Ph.D has achieved Sahaja Samadhi? :)

That's enlightenment.

That's what we're talking about of course!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Azrael

I've read your trip report, and I bought some kola nuts powder.

I never did psychedelics before, but you told that kola helps in some way, with ego death transition.

Kola nuts are known for caffeine and mind booster, but what is the relation to DMT, or other psychedelics during the trip ? (may it works with mushrooms ?)

On 29.12.2016 at 2:52 PM, Soulbass said:

I've read your trip report, and I bought some kola nuts powder.

Do shrooms first. Then when you're more experienced do a little MeO (w/o Kola nut). Then work yourself up and see whether you need Kola Nut or not.

18 hours ago, Will Bigger said:

@Azrael that's amazing, truly awe-inspiring. Do you see yourself being "enlightened" soon?

I think the next year will bring about some serious changes in me (as did this year as well). With the experiences I had so far (especially the breakthrough) I cannot imagine a scenario how you could breakthrough like 10 times and not be seriously opened psychologically. Just doesn't make any sense to me. So yeah, it's gonna be great.

14 hours ago, Azrael said:

I think the next year will bring about some serious changes in me (as did this year as well). With the experiences I had so far (especially the breakthrough) I cannot imagine a scenario how you could breakthrough like 10 times and not be seriously opened psychologically. Just doesn't make any sense to me. So yeah, it's gonna be great.

Hell yeah! 

So guys, where can you buy 5 meo? Cant seem to find it...

@Azrael Does your awareness remains steady while you enter sleep after this experience? And what about sleep in general?

14 hours ago, Erlend said:

So guys, where can you buy 5 meo? Cant seem to find it...

From the local sweet shop, it comes in a form like popping candy. But this will pop your brain wide open.

14 hours ago, Acharya said:

@Azrael Does your awareness remains steady while you enter sleep after this experience? And what about sleep in general?

I am more aware in sleep now. Meaning, I am aware of having thoughts while I sleep (that generally happens when you first go to sleep or are about to wake up) and I am much more aware of my dreams. Like, I cannot remember a day in the last 30 days without having a very deep, visual dreams.

On 1/12/2016 at 10:12 PM, Azrael said:

Quote Azrael:

"When you make a statement about the nature of reality that contains no paradox, you are still concerned with making one side of reality win over the other."

But this one is perfectly logical, isn't it?  :P

5 hours ago, Azrael said:

I am much more aware of my dreams. Like, I cannot remember a day in the last 30 days without having a very deep, visual dreams.

Sounds horrendous. My teenage years were filled with ridiculously detailed dreams that left me tired and listless in the day. My doc even thought I had ME at one point.

7 hours ago, Acharya said:

But this one is perfectly logical, isn't it?  :P

"When you make a statement about the nature of reality that contains no paradox, you are still concerned with making one side of reality win over the other."

Nope, it's illogical. Look at the content once again. I say when you make a logical statement, it can never be true in an existential sense. In the language of logic this is still false because you can never describe something with logic that goes beyond it.

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

Nope, it's illogical. Look at the content once again. I say when you make a logical statement, it can never be true in an existential sense. In the language of logic this is still false because you can never describe something with logic that goes beyond it.

Hmmm:

There is no logic. Therefor we speak about it now.

There is no direction. Therefor we speak about it now.

There are no words, therefor we speak about it now.

There is no conversation, therefor we speak about it now.

There is no you, me, I, them, therefor we speak about it now.

If we would not be speaking about this now, ever in no form, then there is a you, me, I, them, a conversation, words, direction and logic.

We speak about it now, therefor there is non of the above. (X is not X, therefor X.)

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Yeah that's the thing about talking about the ultimate, you can't even speak about it, too simple and too complex. God's little joke for the all the eager minds wanting to grasp it; don't even bother and just be quiet xD