Azrael

5-meo-dmt | Trip Report #3: On Being God

125 posts in this topic

Fantastic narration of this report by Vivec!! Great job to all of you :)

Here it  is! - 

On 27.11.2016 at 0:30 AM, Azrael said:

When you die you let this reality dissolve again and will probably rest for some eternal time and then play some new games.

When you write "when you die" do you mean the human, or the whole game? As god is everything, doesn’t it mean, that death is just an illusion? When one dies, the play still continues, or am i wrong here? You say "will probably rest for some eternal"  can you explain me this? I thought that there is only one "player" and the player is god, so if one person dies, his human awareness dissolves, but consciousness doesn’t die, does it?

Could you explain me "rest for some eternal time and then play some new games." more in detail please? :) 

@Azrael This is one of, if not my favourite, 5-MeO trip report - even still to this day. When I first read it, many years ago now, it had a profound effect on me that permeated throughout my life until the day that I, too, died and remembered myself as Eternal God. An unspeakably profound realisation that cannot ever truly be expressed or communicated.

So I'm just commenting here to bump it and share it with anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of reading it yet. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Hm... I resonate with the peeling. I felt it was very much like those Russian matryoska doll things. Exactly as you said layers kept smashing and falling away.

But I don't understand the "indescribable" thing you mentioned. I have heard that a LOT, but I don't understand it, it wasn't in any of my own experiences... Is it possible for you to try to explain? Like not even flowery talk, as objective and communicatable as possible.

Very interested in how it compares and if I did touch upon that.

12 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Hm... I resonate with the peeling. I felt it was very much like those Russian matryoska doll things. Exactly as you said layers kept smashing and falling away.

But I don't understand the "indescribable" thing you mentioned. I have heard that a LOT, but I don't understand it, it wasn't in any of my own experiences... Is it possible for you to try to explain? Like not even flowery talk, as objective and communicatable as possible.

Very interested in how it compares and if I did touch upon that.

Yes. It's indescribable because the 'experience' of you realising yourself as God is beyond the capacity of language. It is beyond or more specifically prior to symbols, which is why we call it non-symbolic consciousness. It's not that I simply don't have the right words or the right combination of words to describe God realisation. It's that God realisation is just not a 'thing' that can be described. There's no 'thing' or 'experience' or 'change in experience' there to describe. There's nothing to latch onto, nothing for words to describe or conceptualize. It's a change in context rather than content. Langauge is just more content, but God realisation is prior to any particular content (e.g language, science, physics, thoughts, feelings etc).

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski