Azrael

5-meo-dmt | Trip Report #3: On Being God

125 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ray said:

do you think psychedelics can help you regarding your life purpose? Like they could do something about it or they would just be counterproductive? My instinct is telling me that they could help but at the same time I should relay on my own at least a little bit for starting my life purpose, then I could use them.

Get your ass up. Don't use a gun to cure a headache.

4 hours ago, Ray said:

I've just done weed and alcohol in my life. I've stop weed from more than 2 year now and alcohol for 4 month... Do you think weed could be a start for research regarding psychedelics or is not enough powerful?

Weed will be a waste of time. Start with low dosages of shrooms.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

47 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Get your ass up. Don't use a gun to cure a headache.

Haha, I like this analogy. But technically speaking the gun will stop the headache.

1 hour ago, Huz said:

Haha, I like this analogy. But technically speaking the gun will stop the headache.

Technically suicide will solve all of your humanely problems. :P

I don't think weed is a waste of time at all. Most people  distract themselves during the time of their high, but if you just do nothing with a moderate to high dose of edibles it's still really profound and a good starter before psychedelics imo.

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

20 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I don't think weed is a waste of time at all. Most people  distract themselves during the time of their high, but if you just do nothing with a moderate to high dose of edibles it's still really profound and a good starter before psychedelics imo.

Weed can make you forgetful. Forgetting who you are. I think that why some ppl get a bit paranoid when they try weed, they can't let go of themselves.

Weed does a great job at showing you your fears, which is why it 'should' be used in a setting where they can be explored, so not in superficial social situations, for the most beneficial effect for growth.

YES !!!! That's awesome ! What's even more awesome is to see that not everybody has the same experience on 5meo. My original understanding of 5meo was that it always produced the same experience, which is not true at all. I wonder what my experience is gonna look like (I can't really take it now, I live with my family which is not the perfect setting for this stuff, also they probably wouldn't like having illegal drugs delivered in their mailbox).

Concerning weed : "Dammit. My unconditional love for everything is biting me in the ass again, I love that". It doesn't really produce powerful enough experiences. Even a small dose of shrooms can be much deeper than a big dose of weed. And if you look at how psychedelics and cannabinoids (and also entactogens, such as ecstasy) work in the nervous system, you see a clear difference, that tells you something.

On 11/27/2016 at 1:21 AM, Azrael said:

I guess my ideal lifestyle will be that when I move to Vancouver, Canada - after finishing my studies

@Azrael Hey man, good to know you're interested moving to Vancouver cause I live there too. Looking forward to knowing you one day :D.

Hey Azrael. Can you make your next trip in a complete dark room and see how that works? If you can too, make the other trip in a Jacuzzi or pool. 

2 hours ago, Obscure Seduction said:

Hey Azrael. Can you make your next trip in a complete dark room and see how that works? If you can too, make the other trip in a Jacuzzi or pool. 

I see no reason why I should do it in a dark room. If you are infinite it doesn't matter anyways. Doing it in a pool just provokes that if you get unconscious you'll drown. So no, see that MeO is not like doing shrooms or something similar.

5 hours ago, Obscure Seduction said:

If you can too, make the other trip in a Jacuzzi or pool.

This is potentially very dangerous.

If you overdose by just 10-20mg, you would lose consciousness and drown.

And the Jacuzzi + effects of 5-meo will be very rough on your heart rate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

hey, @Azrael do you just ingest the kola nut powder or do you sniff it? also, can you elaborate on how it influences the experience? 

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

19 minutes ago, Flicker_boy said:

hey, @Azrael do you just ingest the kola nut powder or do you sniff it? also, can you elaborate on how it influences the experience? 

Hey, I take 2 grams of the powder, mix it with a little bit of water and then just drink it. Then I wait 10-15 minutes and do the MeO. I elaborated in my second post a little bit on what it does. Basically it brings your attention in your body, makes a smile on your face and motivates you. So it brings up good feelings and makes it easier to surrender. For me, it does the trick. When I do MeO with Kola Nut I have a completely nice trip. No existential terror, just surrendering and pure bliss.

@Azrael cool, seems important. Do you think with experience it could be possible to just internalize that attitude so that the kola nut is no longer needed?

Edited by Flicker_boy

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

22 minutes ago, Flicker_boy said:

Do you think with experience it could be possible to just internalize that attitude so that the kola nut is no longer needed?

Yes, I think so indeed. Probably it will be unnecessary in a few more trips. Also the dosage I will have to take to reach infinity will probably go down. Because as more resistance gets released, it's easier to get there.

7 minutes ago, Snick said:

But you're telling us there are individual souls, separate selves that lives forever and decide when to go back to the material world for som play/games? Then, after death, we rest in a non physical ideal spiritual realm, and when we had enough of that we go back and play in the material world with it's ups and downs!?

Nope, I'm not telling you this. Read more closely.

@@Azrael damn. So much value you're providing - thank you. 

If you're 20, how are you doing these psychedelics - at someone else's house, alone, trip-sitter?

9 hours ago, Mrkvn8 said:

So much value you're providing - thank you. 

If you're 20, how are you doing these psychedelics - at someone else's house, alone, trip-sitter?

It's a pleasure to share this with you guys. Thanks for the appreciation. :) I'm living alone in Berlin. So I do it here in my apartment if I do it for spiritual exploration and integration work. In the summer I sometimes drop acid outside with friends to enjoy nature or be at a music festival and have fun. It's tremendously satisfying to do something like acid with good friends. You'll really grow together with these trips because they are so intimate and deep.

It's the paradox.

Yes reincarnation is real. Yes other people are real. Yes you are real. Yes the soul is real too and so are an infinite amount of non-physical dimensions, worlds and entities.

And simultaneously, you are everyone and everything, where in no souls exist, just one. Wherein no time exists only eternal now. Where in no sort of any space or place exists, only infinite being.

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

It's the paradox.

Quote Azrael:

"When you make a statement about the nature of reality that contains no paradox, you are still concerned with making one side of reality win over the other."