Runtz

Struggling with Blackpill

410 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

that guy spent a year wooing her though

You are incredibly naïve. Women are not defenseless angels. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Pathetic

its the movies the movers the shakers the culture leo, they tell women this is how it ought to be and she is damaged goods if she should do otherwise

@Hulia No Hulia, you did not get my point. 

Again, think of a time a guy was able to make you feel the deepest emotions you have ever felt. That guy knew (whether consciously or unconsciously) how to evoke those emotions, his behavioral pattern and way of being completely captivated you. 

He can easily replicate the same result with other women because he knows how to attract them. 

That's the type of guy I am referring to, the one that got you begging for him to be with you. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

In practice none of these timeframes are an issue.

All a guy has to do is build enough attraction and rapport, and lead, and majority of girls will have sex within 2-3 dates.

It's not about time, it's about the chemistry that is built. If you suck at building chemistry it might take you a month. If you're good at it, it will take you 4 hours.

No girl is sitting around counting the hours. All she's going on is emotions and chemistry. So whenever you get that right, you got her. And if you never get it right, you will never get her no matter how nice you are to her or how long you take.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

You are incredibly naïve. Women are not defenseless angels. 

"but i need time to be sure it is real"

9 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

I spent almost a year after a girl in the hope fucking her. In the end, she rejected me, and days after, she slept with a really older guy( she was 18 and the guy was almost 30)  that she met on the SAME day. That was shocking for me lol

Yup, cause a real man knows how to lead and takes what he wants. And that is precisely what's attractive. Women want to be wanted and led.

Just don't be creepy or rapey about it.

Be a gentlemen. But take it!

12 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

I remember when I  started my dating life in my teens, I spent almost a year after a girl in the hope fucking her. In the end, she rejected me, and days after, she slept with a really older guy( she was 18 and the guy was almost 30)  that she met on the SAME day. That was shocking for me lol

Exactly. The women who play coy (including women of the forum) either have multiple times in the past or would sleep with a guy the same day they find attractive enough (whatever being an attractive man is in their minds). 

It's hypocritical nonsense, which is why it has to be discarded. it's merely a childish game women play. 

Some even go to the extent of slut shaming in the name of playing coy, incredible to behold. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

8 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Again, think of a time a guy was able to make you feel the deepest emotions you have ever felt. That guy knew (whether consciously or unconsciously) how to evoke those emotions, his behavioral pattern and way of being completely captivated you. 

He can easily replicate the same result with other women because he knows how to attract them. 

You have no idea! What made me feel the deepest emotions was a complete melting into each other. Plus I suppose he was bipolar, and since we were melted, his highs (=very deep emotions) were my highs. The same was with another guy, who was also bipolar, I suppose, and who, by the way, didn´t speak my language to apply the PU tactics. I know, it´s complicated ? 

@Hulia I am talking about that guy specifically! Not a caricature you have conceived in your mind but the guys that got you begging on your knees. 

11 minutes ago, Hulia said:

by the way, didn´t speak my language to apply the PU tactics.

"PUA tactics" are not based in language.

My PUA friend would pickup foreign girls in Vegas using Google translate on his phone.

A guy who knows what he's doing can pickup a girl without talking at all. Try it sometimes. Go out and pretend like you lost your voice and try to sleep with a girl without saying a single word. You might be shocked at how effective it is.

The words said in pickup hardly matter at all other than for handling logistics.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

But all else being equal, you will go for the juiciest looking peace of meat.

You absolutely will judge a book by its cover.

Why aren't you driving a Ferrari, or going systematically for the most appealing superficial thing then?

You might as well find much more value on a car that suits your actual needs and wants than jumping on the flashiest thing available- knowing that it comes with a set of inconveniences as well.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A homeless hunchback can also be low relationship material, and you know that. You are not going to give a homeless hunchback the benefit of the doubt. Because you aren't stupid.

Yes of course. I'm not denying this.

It's very likely that I would be very much unattracted to a homeless hunchback. There is a threshold for sexual attraction, and a relationship can only flourish if the parties involved are able to sustain their bodies and not be too worried about their survival. So I would totally try to avoid this extreme, because it has very clear problem in there.

But also, a homeless guy can be of far greater human value than a successful athlete.

For instance, Rumi fell in love with Shams who was a penniless wanderer. And I've also read that Shams wasn't particularly attractive.

We value in others what we value in general. And for me, at the end of the day, I value stuff like consciousness, self-love, respect, integrity, development and all that jazz. And while I also appreciate cash and physical attraction, I'm also well aware of its limitation. That's it.

It's not that I am trying to be a special snowflake but that's the reflection of my experience.

Edited by Etherial Cat

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy who knows what he's doing can pickup a girl without talking at all. Try it sometimes. Go out and pretend like you lost your voice and try to sleep with a girl without saying a single word. You might be shocked at how effective it is.

You need to be fairly experienced with women to pull that off. The vast majority of guys starting out would not be able to do it.

6 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

but the guys that got you begging on your knees. 

Begging on my knees???? You confuse me with someone else. Never! 

On this point I agree with Leo, I prefer guys who know exactly, whom and what they want in their life. If it is Jackie, than let it be Jackie. Not especially smart, but not my business. And another reason not to beg on my knees btw. I like smart guys.

@Hulia You have never fallen mad in love with a guy? Really?

What makes you think smart guys would not be able to get you to beg on your knees!? Lol.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

@Hulia You have never fallen mad in love with guy? Really? 

Of course, I have. I am a very sensitive person, luckily for me.

1 minute ago, Harlen Kelly said:

What makes you think smart guys would not be able to get you to beg on your knees!?

Because smart guy would know, that we fit and would want relationship with me. So for what should I beg him on my knees?

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"PUA tactics" are not based in language.

My PUA friend would pickup foreign girls in Vegas using Google translate on his phone.

The words said in pickup hardly matter at all other than for handling logistics.

that isn't google leo it's called go ogle

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

So for what should I beg him on my knees?

For the spaghetti monster. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice none of these timeframes are an issue.

All a guy has to do is build enough attraction and rapport, and lead, and majority of girls will have sex within 2-3 dates.

It's not about time, it's about the chemistry that is built. If you suck at building chemistry it might take you a month. If you're good at it, it will take you 4 hours.

No girl is sitting around counting the hours. All she's going on is emotions and chemistry. So whenever you get that right, you got her. And if you never get it right, you will never get her no matter how nice you are to her or how long you take.

Alright, this sounds absolutely right. 

If a girl is so hesitant even after 15th date, it surely is cause of lack of chemistry and attraction. 

43 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Why aren't you driving a Ferrari, or going systematically for the most appealing superficial thing then?

Because I have higher values.

But also, a homeless guy can be of far greater human value than a successful athlete.

Could. But in practice isn't.

And for me, at the end of the day, I value stuff like consciousness, self-love, respect, integrity, development and all that jazz. And while I also appreciate cash and physical attraction, I'm also well aware of its limitation. That's it.

Sure, you value that stuff. But you also have deep female attraction for strength, confidence, charisma, leadership, boldness, assertiveness, masculine energy, charm, wit, humor, status, authority, success, etc. And it is predominately this which will make you sleep with a guy, not your lofty spiritual values.

Attraction happens on a lower animal level.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, you value that stuff. But you also have deep female attraction for strength, confidence, charisma, leadership, boldness, assertiveness, masculine energy, charm, wit, humor, status, authority, success, etc. And it is predominately this which will make you sleep with a guy, not your lofty spiritual values.

Attraction happens on a lower animal level.

I despise status and authority, I am also suspicios towards charisma. Strength is a pretty blurred belief, as much as success, and perishable.

Confidence, boldness, charm, wit and humour are ok. :)