Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Frozen Pizza is shit - Do not eat this crap

29 posts in this topic

It was 1 year or maybe more since I've ate a frozen pizza.

Today i bought 2

Its been 4 fucking hours since i ate them and my stomach is still doing the digestion...wtf Frozen Pizza is poison 

Arent any good options healthy for pizza to buy in the supermarket? Im trying to gain Weight and mass muscle and i feel i need some "cheat Code" to get calories in. Eating very clean makes me look too thin

47 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Im trying to gain Weight and mass muscle and i feel i need some "cheat Code" to get calories in.

Pizza has nothing to do with your goals xD

It's Love.

Listen to my rhyme

Frozen pizza is shit

I already knew it !

Next time you're hungry

Eat healthy and stay fit

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Arent any good options healthy for pizza to buy in the supermarket?

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Listen to my rhyme

Frozen pizza is shit

I already knew it !

Next time you're hungry

Eat healthy and stay fit

xD:D

Oh boy "eating pizza to make gains"

I sense you need to invest in some nutrition book bruh ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Arent any good options healthy for pizza to buy in the supermarket?

I saw a cauliflower crust pizza. 

Doubt it's healthy but it's better than the regular one. 

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Im trying to gain Weight and mass muscle and i feel i need some "cheat Code" to get calories in. 

If you want a cheat code try drinking your calories. 

If you're serious look up vertical diet. It's designed for this. 

3 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Meanwhile in Stage Orange land:

???

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

Oh boy "eating pizza to make gains"

I sense you need to invest in some nutrition book bruh ?

8 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Pizza has nothing to do with your goals xD

It's very difficult to make gainz for me eating healthy. I just want to stop eating much of the time when I have gotten to around ~2000 calories.

However if I add ice-cream, pizza, chocolate...etc I can eat more and more.

36 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It's very difficult to make gainz for me eating healthy. I just want to stop eating much of the time when I have gotten to around ~2000 calories.

By all means, it's your health and none of us are in any right to tell you what to do. 

But see if you can also think long-term. Say you go down this road of eating pizzas and junk to have more calories and make more gains for the next 20 years and then get diagnosed with colorectal cancer in your late 40s.  Would you have wished somebody told you not to do it? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

43 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thank you, I needed a good facepalm today?

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Javfly33 Make a High Calorie Protein shake, use one scoop of protein powder, one cup of oats, 2 cups milk, 2 tablespoon peanut butter, and a big handful of spinach,= 900~1000 calories, I drink that for breakfast and for days I workout i drink it after my session also. It takes 10 minutes total, including prep, finishing and cleaning.

Liquid calories are going to be your "cheat code" to gaining gaining mass it doesn't have to be unhealthy.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No way these foods help you gain any muscle bro. Perhaps you are too young to care about getting diabetes, but: if you eat like this, you are asking for low testosterone and erectile dysfunction, while it's getting you no closer to your muscle mass goal. Maybe you'll care about that ;)

4 hours ago, flowboy said:

Thank you, I needed a good facepalm today?

Dude, if you are so fucking intelligent, go write in some men's health gym magazine, but give me a fucking break

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Dude, if you are so fucking intelligent, go write in some men's health gym magazine, but give me a fucking break

Apologies for being a dick. It was just a little hard for me to believe that someone would voluntarily hurt their health like this, and so it looked like you were joking to me.

In all seriousness, would you like people to recommend you some resources about nutrition?

Edited by flowboy

1 minute ago, flowboy said:

Apologies for being a dick. It was just a little hard for me to believe that someone would voluntarily hurt their health like this, and so it looked like you were joking to me.

The thing is, everybody has to be so fucking perfect in this forum. You just can't have fucking chocolate or pizza anymore ? I'm more healthy probably than 90% of people around me. I've been running since 16 years old, heredited a top level genetics from my father which always surprised doctors for being "so healthy" even though he smoked dope from 21 years old to +40 years old, he was the only one alive from his friends which all die from the drug life, I didn't drink alcohol in my teens, lived in a non poluted city, I was fed with high quality foods from child, ate very little candy, etc.

So yeah, I think I can have a fucking pizza if I want. People think they know everything. Guess what you don't know my life or what I've done.

I've tried Keto diets, no diary diets, vegetarian, organic diets, etc, so I'm not a fucking dumb guy that thinks that all food is the same. But precisely because of that I know the nuances also of taking things too seriously in nutrition and doing a balance between healthy food and maintanable diet. 

At this point after what I know I'm highly skeptical of "experts" and people who think they discovered what healthy food is. I'm more interested in an holistic view of the whole thing. Some people might think eating vegetables might be essential of a healthy diet yet maybe for some that won't work well for his lifestyle and his stomach and he maybe should eat a "worse diet" 

@Javfly33 Okay I'm glad to hear that you know not all food is the same. That's good. That really wasn't clear from what you wrote :D

Although now perhaps the pendulum has swung a bit too far the other way, is that possible?

Seems that healthy / non healthy to you is very black and white. If a certain kind of healthy eating didn't allow you to build muscle, that doesn't mean you have to abandon the idea of health alltogether, wouldn't you say?

Also, I don't need to know your life to know that eating ice cream, chocolate and pizza structurally is not going to help you. And when you talk about strategies to get big in the gym, we're talking about eating habits for the every day.

I don't think people will tell you you can't have any pizza or ice cream sometimes. But using it daily to bulk is a whole nother level. So mind the nuance there.

Also, if you don't trust "experts", that's fair. You don't have to blindly follow anyone.

But that doesn't mean that you should swing the pendulum all the way back to not wanting to listen to any health information.

It's really an essential life skill to gather your own health information and do your own research.

Edited by flowboy

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Its been 4 fucking hours since i ate them and my stomach is still doing the digestion...wtf Frozen Pizza is poison 

I’m not sure what ‘digestion time’ and ‘poison’ have to do with each other. I once heard this from Sadhguru, totally absurd. 

Pizza is unhealthy because of the wheat, and other chemicals in there. That’s it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie