Thought Art

God is imagining all things, not me imagining others

53 posts in this topic

Leos talks about how others are imaginary.. Sure it all is.

But, God won't let me have what I want or to bend the rules of reality. Yet, Leo says people are imaginary. So am I alone or not? Clearly I am not. But GOD is. Not you, not any of us.

That doesn't make sense. If no one else really exists than there should be no reason I can't imagine and have what I want. Clearly, the world is not just 'me' but all of us.

Still, it doesn't all make sense from my ego. 

God clearly is just whatever it is... It's not human.

Except, others do exist and reality limits us all as individuals. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There is only You. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

If you could have what ever you want reality would explode in love and joy instantly. That would be great, but after eternities of love bathing, you as God would want to create something again. But you would have to be very intelligent how you create reality again, so that it wont fall into infinite love bathing again. If you ponder about how you would create reality, without reaching infinite love instantly again, you would realise that reality as it is right now is the only perfect way. 

This feeling in your gut - that you feel seperated from others, that you want something, which you cant have, thats part of the ultimate perfect creation, if seen from Gods perspective, not from your ego perspective. 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is only You. 

This does not add up. If there is just me, then why roads? Why countries? Why jobs? Why schools? Why space? why time? 

Why other people? Why boring ass parking lots and stores?

Nah, it aint just me. 

Just GOD which is me

but not just me..

No, if reality was perfect it would be. That's it. 

I think reality is perfect, but my life has been full of suffering and loss.

So, is god a sadistic kink? What is going on?

But, then again I am imagining all these things right now. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

It's Infinite

It's  a useless notion.

I mean, its infinite but it's still pretty finite for the REST of our lives which is all we ever know.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art whoever it is that is aware in this world right now reading these words is the only consciousness there is. 

It's the SAME thing as in a dream.  Only you imagining everything. 

-Osho

@Someone here But, you just typed that sentence. Not me.

and if it's just me imagining things I wouldn't create this world. It's ego... sure.

Reality is how it is. I don't really get it exactly.

I feel petty so I will stay away lol!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

31 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

That doesn't make sense. If no one else really exists than there should be no reason I can't imagine and have what I want.

Because you are not in a state of consciousness where you are omnipotent.  

There are layers of imagination and right now you are in a state of consciousness where your imagination is limited to what the ego can imagine.

If you were in a state of Infinite Mind this reality or dream would lose its solidity and structure.  You would no longer be the limited ego either.  This is what allows you to be in the dream.  It's precisely like a video game.  In a video game  If you accessed the developer mode the game would lose its meaning.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because you are not in a state of consciousness where you are omnipotent.  

There are layers of imagination and right now you are in a state of consciousness where your imagination is limited to what the ego can imagine.

If you were in a state of Infinite Mind this reality or dream would lose its solidity and structure.  This is what allows you to be in the dream.  It's precisely like a video game.  If you accessed the developer mode  the game would lose its meaning.

Yes, I can acknowledge this. 

I've been in these states, but here in my ego I feel a lot of fear and anger with reality sometimes.

A video game, except it's life and death and you have no idea what lay outside of this life. 

It's not really like a video game imo. Maybe it is, but life is sooooo long and brutal and absolute.

and if God is infinite you theoretically could have a meaningful developer mode..

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

and if it's just me imagining things I wouldn't create this world.

How do you know?  After all you imagine nightmares. 

There is no difference between me and you. I am looking through your eyes right now. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

How do you know?  After all you imagine nightmares. 

There is no difference between me and you. I am looking through your eyes right now. 

Yeah, but not in your experience.

◭"89"

because you are me, literally. It seems that we are separate beings each with their reality, but it is a magic trick. sometimes that magic goes off for a moment and you see that you are not you but the whole cake

Wanting is what happens when the reality that God creates does not align with what the ego desires.  

God can actually create a reality for you where you bend the rules of reality and have mystical powers.  The kicker is, you could have mystical powers, but still not have what you want.  In fact, God could give you the exact opposite.  

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You’re more powerful than you think… you imagine, and it is so. 

Unless I need to study for my account exam lol

◭"89"

@Thought Art Yes that's a healthy way to look at it. It isn't really true until you experience it for yourself and if you want to experience it you examine what you actually are experiencing right now.

The more you let go,the more you get. Close your eyes and let go and you'll see a reality that has always been. The reality that this 3d reality comes from.

13 hours ago, Thought Art said:

and if it's just me imagining things I wouldn't create this world. It's ego... sure.

Reality is how it is. I don't really get it exactly.

I feel petty so I will stay away lol!

You didn't type that sentence, another brain did. That brain is being observed by God from first person. God felt the keys beneath the other poster's fingers and saw the screen through his eyes. Also saw your screen through YOUR eyes and felt the keys beneath your fingers when you read the reply.

Do you see?

What is seeing through your eyes isn't God AND "Thought Art". "Thought Art" does not exist beyond a label of a set of localized experiences God is having. What sees through your eyes is ONLY God. And the same for all other people.

Edited by RMQualtrough