Thought Art

God is imagining all things, not me imagining others

53 posts in this topic

@Nahm ?

You get my point. 

Accept both, integrate both and go create dream life being concious of both. Both these vast ones and grunts. 

It's just "meh". Demotivating and only wqy to oush through it is activation of my own grunt. 

Problem is that vast ones also fuck themselves up almost exactly as grunts do. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Zeroguy

No thank you kind sir. 

If you really ask I will go for blackening. Why do I need life or dreams anymore?! 

Pure bothering and doesn't really mean anything. 

Pisses me off because I have to continue this and for what? 

My daughter was watching a kid's YouTube video this morning about superheroes and it said, "some superheroes don't have any special powers, they're just rich", (Batman). 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Only some rich moron would pick a name like “Batman”. 

Eh, I guess we like that kinda thing. The devil is goatman, a centaur horseman, sphinx lionman, etc. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 6/20/2021 at 0:01 PM, Thought Art said:

That doesn't make sense. If no one else really exists than there should be no reason I can't imagine and have what I want. Clearly, the world is not just 'me' but all of us.

Still, it doesn't all make sense from my ego. 

God clearly is just whatever it is... It's not human.

Except, others do exist and reality limits us all as individuals. 

I have a very high energy dog, basically have to run him offleash every single day. We go out rain or shine. Sometimes when it's raining hard instead of running off and exploring on his own he sticks right to me running side by side with the perfect heel and looks up at me for direction. I imagine it's as if he's saying, "Ok, I'm out here just for you, look how loyal I am." But I'm thinking, "I'm out here for YOU!" and neither of us knows anymore who is here for who, doing what for who. 

Yeah, I think it's something like that. 

@mandyjw

I remember watching Batman Begins and finding it rather insightful. Not just the spiritual metaphor, but really more so, that those are actually those actor’s names. I mean, just saying… if you’re into linguistic “synchronicities” & the ‘shedding of skins’ anymore at all, what a double doozy there. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Haven't seen any of the Batman movies, but I used to love this song before I bailed on Christianity.