SageModeAustin

i finally got my first official exclusive gf

35 posts in this topic

we started off as friends and now were dating. its going great. shes a gemini and ima  libra , were extremely compatible with a few differences, but overrall its going too good to be true. how do i transcend fear of losing it. rn my solution is to apply self love and live from my heart 


Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SageModeAustin If you are terrified of losing her because you cannot attract women reliably there is an incredibly high chance you will lose her due to your potential needy behavior. 

Which is not necessarily a bad thing since that experience might teach you to not be needy or terrified of ''losing'' her.  

By the way, you don't ''own'' or ''have'' people, therefore, you cannot ''lose'' them. That's a misperception. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoom out, there is a life cycle to a relationship. Acknowledge the impermanence of what a relationship is, fully accept that. Appreciate the time you have together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SageModeAustin So im assuming things went good on that date you were talking about on that other thread. Enjoy the ride man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Harlen Kelly whoa calm down I’m not terrified of losing her lol. I can attract several woman it’s not a problem of abundance. For me it’s just like sad and hard to accept that things just may not go how I want it to in the end. And by no means am I needy. I’ve learned not to be needy the hard way with other failed “relationships”


Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@integral yeah but how
 

@Bando yes and yea u right just gotta enjoy the ride 


Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SageModeAustin Have you even slept with her yet?


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura yes.


Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, congrats. Don't fuck it up by getting needy.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SageModeAustin hey, good for you. Glad you found someone to love and get love from in return 

Nothing beats the feeling of awesomeness of being in a relationship. 

So cheers and congrats and wish you a happy long relationship. 

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl..

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

For me it’s just like sad and hard to accept that things just may not go how I want it to in the end.

In relationships, most of the time they don't for most people. Fulfilling and conscious relationships are a rare occurrence, those are the exception. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news ? 

Also just notice how your post was instantly met with negative comments and assumptions. I wish you well in your new relationship! 


 

Your future self is watching you right now through memories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@intotheblack ty! yea theres a lot of trauma towards relationships in this 21st century so i can see why 


Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, congrats. Don't fuck it up by getting needy.

:D 


softly into the Abyss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

we started off as friends and now were dating. its going great. shes a gemini and ima  libra , were extremely compatible with a few differences, but overrall its going too good to be true. how do i transcend fear of losing it. rn my solution is to apply self love and live from my heart 

Congratulations on your relationship! Maybe the fear of losing it is a proof of how deeply you care.

 

I don’t think you need to transcend that, I think what you need to do is acknowledge it fully like ‘wow I’m scared shitless of losing her, may that liberate me from a fear or ultimately losing all that I’ve ever gained.’

 

 When we lose it hurts, and that’s okay, it reminds us of all the gifts we’ve received. The important part is remembering and realising that when we lose, it is equally a gift to become greater versions of ourselves, and be at our best as opposed to just being our best in moments when we’ve gained what we wanted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, intotheblack said:

 

Also just notice how your post was instantly met with negative comments and assumptions. I wish you well in your new relationship! 

Weird right? Lot of passive aggressive responses. Congrats on actually taking action and not creating 50 different threads complaining how men have it difficult getting laid wish you the best @SageModeAustin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@SageModeAustin If you are terrified of losing her because you cannot attract women reliably there is an incredibly high chance you will lose her due to your potential needy behavior. 

Which is not necessarily a bad thing since that experience might teach you to not be needy or terrified of ''losing'' her.  

By the way, you don't ''own'' or ''have'' people, therefore, you cannot ''lose'' them. That's a misperception. 

 

Din din din . Topic closed lmao 


A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now