Aaron Truth

OMFG! I Just Had My 2nd Awakening Experience a Minute Ago

27 posts in this topic

I am still in complete shock and shaking right now. I have been on another meditation binge, constantly and consistently for weeks. I was doing some work on my computer and listening to some music when all of the sudden my consciousness went to another "place". I then realized this waking up experience was really happening.. right now.. I wanted to hurry up and close my working screen.. I race over to my spot where I usually meditate and as I am coming over my heart starting racing really freaking fast like my chest was going to explode! I got kind of scared I think, but then had a realization that I was love. I could know and understand I was pure love. I struggle to find the words needed to explain. Ummm,...It was like my true, real, self was coming out of its delusion. But then in a few seconds or so it was gone. Then I closed my eyes and saw something that looked like a unicorn.. A unicorn??? I never thought this was possible. That thing is REAL! Very beautiful, I could see it swing its's head down and this radiant glow of rainbow colors would swirl around and then it moved to another spot on my right side. 

Leo, can you help me sort this out?? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?? 

10 minutes ago, Aaron Truth said:

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??

It appears to be an experience.

BRO! this is amazing! god bless you. fear not, the supernatural is the natural as you open your heart and human experience to love and god. expect miracles and wonderful mysterious things to happen on this path. you are barely scratching the surface of what is truly possible, let alone put a gram of mushrooms into the picture, if that is right for you. 

Message me if you feel compelled.

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

100% out of the blue.. I was not expecting anything at all. Just doing my routine. Then BAM!! I mean at least let me be kind of ready and not in the middle of working on an inspection report for my job. I will finish it tomorrow and let them complain about it.. fuck it. . they will cry either way. headed to bed, thanks for the encouragement and thoughts, guys. 

@The0Self @EntheogenTruthSeeker Wow. LOL. That seems to be happening. I wonder when and how it will happen the next time. The first I literally became God. I was 100% fully aware and was shocked I did not catch this before then it left. This was my second one, different but scared me a bit. I thought my heart would explode and I would just die there on the floor. 

I do miss the shrooms.. been 2 yrs since my last shroom experience.

Edited by Aaron Truth

This is coming into my 3rd year of daily meditation by the way. 

Kudos. Don't put to much emphasis on the visual reflection of the Consciousness. It is just your mind trying to form the Consciousness into knowledge or experience. 

Let go <3 Love you

bbe434a84e83e1ab62d6d876a608303e.png

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Just now, Aaron Truth said:

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?? 

You walking the path of God-realization ;)

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Now that you've experienced "awakening", i hope you won't post anything antisemitic anymore.

It was just an experience. A very exalted one it seems. Perhaps jhanic. Or (it’s just a cute story, totally, but), maybe you just glanced in the “direction” of emptiness or even unconditional love, which started to evaporate your ego, and then you looked away to continue surviving.

Edited by The0Self

11 hours ago, Aaron Truth said:

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?? 

You saw The Tail of the Ox. Nice work!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Awesome! I'm happy for you bro keep going!

But at the same time... reading this post made me feel sad as fuck because I've been meditating religiously for YEARSSS like 5 years. And I've been doing it every single day. The number of days I've missed are super low and I've been doing it mostly for 30mins per day. (when I started it was 20min). And still, there was ABSOLUTELY ZERO awakening experiences. Not even one. Even though I really want one.

1 hour ago, Pilgrimage of Self said:

But at the same time... reading this post made me feel sad as fuck because I've been meditating religiously for YEARSSS like 5 years. And I've been doing it every single day. The number of days I've missed are super low and I've been doing it mostly for 30mins per day. (when I started it was 20min). And still, there was ABSOLUTELY ZERO awakening experiences. Not even one. Even though I really want one.

Perhaps try The Mind Illuminated system and self inquiry (or just turning away from all experience indiscriminately to find out what's beyond experience). And at least 45 minutes a day. 30 min won't always cut it for insight and especially not Jhanas.

@Pilgrimage of Self I haven't been very disciplined about meditating but still, I've had several glimpses into awakening.  I've read many many spiritual books and followed Ramana Maharshi, Nisaraghatta, Davids R. Hawkins, Sailor Bob (an Australian non-duality teacher) and many others.  But it was only the other day I came across some you tube videos on recent research about our own buillt in DMT system and how to crank up your own DMT production through certain breathing and breath holding techniques.  It occurred to me that these breathing techniques could be the reason yoga masters are able to go into states of enlightenment and others who may have stumbled on these techniques.  These exercises in breathing seem to lead to a state of low oxygen which seems to signal your pineal gland to pump more DMT into your system which is what happens during dying and during the development of a fetus in utero.  You might try one or two of the recommended exercises.

10 hours ago, Pilgrimage of Self said:

I'm afraid 30 mins per day is not nearly enough... 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions