Javfly33

Feeling extremely empty after awakening

31 posts in this topic

I am feeling like everything lacks meaning. How can you have joy if there is no meaning?

Every difference I made in reality has been reveiled to be an total illusion, since everything is love. Everything is fundamentally the same.

Also the fact that I am alone forever in my own godhood for eternity. And "everyone else" it's alone too. Forever.

Additionally nobody I know friends or family understands me and they don't know I am them. 

Impersonal Consciousness cannot feel alone. The ego-mind does. 

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am feeling like everything lacks meaning. How can you have joy if there is no meaning?

Why can't joy arise spontaneously? Why can't there be joy with playing a game and pretending?

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Every difference I made in reality has been reveiled to be an total illusion, since everything is love. Everything is fundamentally the same.

Everything is fundamentally distinct. There is an underlying sameness yes, but there is also an underlying uniqueness to everything. No two things or moments are identical to one another. Each moment, hell each momentary flux of the existence of a single object, is the same moment to moment. There is no such thing as a moment repeating. Once something is gone, it's gone. This impermanence imbues all of life with an inherent beauty, a divine reverence one can only awake to when the value of something is not derived out of its meaning, but its existence and the deep honoring of its transitory nature.  

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Also the fact that I am alone forever in my own godhood for eternity. And "everyone else" it's alone too. Forever.

This is all bullshit. Your ego is coopting something it's heard from Leo and pretending it's actually awakened to this truth. If you understood what it meant to be truly, existentially alone, you would also realize it is literally impossible for you to be alone. 

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Additionally nobody I know friends or family understands me and they don't know I am them. 

Let go of this identification my friend. Less spiritual theory and more meditation, more grounding into the actuality of your direct experience. 

Spiritual awakening is not synonymous with God-realization.

Understanding things conceptually does not equal direct experience of ego dissolution.

Edited by Anahata

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How can you have joy if there is no meaning?

Be joyful that there is no meaning.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You do not need meaning because You are Truth itself. God doesn't need reasons since it has infinite will. 

Edited by Anahata

When you awaken, there is some time neccessary to integrate and transcend further aspects of egoic attachments. Identification to concepts for example such as meaning/no meaning. In time, it will al become clear and you'll find peace in the duality. It takes some time man. Best thing to do is to abide in silence in meditation and surrender concepts. Be glad there is no inherent meaning in life, otherwise it would be very strict and there would not be so much room for creative freedom. Best to do is to find your authentic self and create your own meaning. Just for the sake of Love.

Your search for meaning is in fact the quest for Truth/Yourself aka God-realization/Enlightenment. Meaning is relative, Truth is absolute. 

Edited by Anahata

25 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Less spiritual theory and more meditation, more grounding into the actuality of your direct experience. 

This

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You're gonna be ok my love :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Hahahaha meditation they say 

Awakening =Infinite Love. Your True Nature how can you feel bad? 

C'mon you can do it. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Meaninglesness.

Well you have to face that and overcome. Only you can do it. 

What you actually love=problem solved. 

Ask yourself right questions. 

Edited by Zeroguy

You got born into this world out from nothing. You got used to that. You'll get used to this.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

All about love. Keep that in mind or write it somewhere where you can see it everyday. Even if it is mirror in your bathroom where you shave. 

Pist somw pictures of lambo and hottest chics but don't waste time chasing them on instagram. 

You are failing to grasp the meaninglessness is not a negative. If every thing lacks meaning, then meaninglessness is also meaningless. This means freedom, because as a self you can create meaning, and drop it if you find that it does not 'work for you'. You are not bounded by any seemingly inherent meaning.

Work towards greater Consciousness but also ground your self in a life you want to live.

22 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

All about love. Keep that in mind or write it somewhere where you can see it everyday. Even if it is mirror in your bathroom where you shave. 

??Thank u

You know that nothing really matters in a video game, but it can still have meaning to you. 

What is your wildest dream? What is your most compelling fantasy? What is the idea/person/thing/activity you personally love the most? 

You’ll find personal meaning in all of these things. 

For example, I always used to love reading fiction books about magic as a kid. I’d read whole books in one day. It was my favorite. Now I have started experiencing siddhis, and I’m realizing all of these tropes and common themes about magic in various forms of fiction are in many cases applicable to real world siddhis. Now I’m basically living the life of that misunderstood person with atypical abilities who is meeting other people with previously unbelievable capabilities in order to further develop my own capabilities. Meaning is always a personal thing. What idea or possibility brings your soul to life? Pursue that to its end or until something even cooler comes along. 

Did you have any childhood intuitions? These can be good to explore if you recall any. They’re usually a sign for a place where you could do some deeper exploration which would prove to be meaningful. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Hahahaha meditation they say 

Who says? The problem is all of this spiritual stuff is intellectual for you, it’s not actually grounded and embodied in your experience. Meditation is the practice of integrating all of this theorizing and arm chair non-dual philosophy into real, lived experience. The world is only an illusion insofar as it’s not an illusion. Your reality is what it is. If you want a solution, stop the mental masturbation. Or hey laugh! The devil will make any and all excuses not to turn within and face itself. 

Edited by Consilience