Javfly33

Feeling extremely empty after awakening

31 posts in this topic

It is hard to realize that you are not someone. You think, when I wake up I will realize that I am not a pathetic human, but God almighty. but you wake up and what you see is that you are empty. everything you believe, think, feel, is pure illusion. you are not an individual. you are the reality, empty of content, where nothing really happens. (Sure there is a infinite god of love, i don't doubt, but i never realized it) But with meditation, embodying that emptiness every day, you find it enormous advantages. nothing can happen to you, nothing bad has ever happened to you. you won't die, and emptiness is brilliant purity, and the illusion is here to enjoy it every second. And there is not loneliness. Only the ego can feel that. the old shell does not deserve you to cry for it, was mostly sadness and dissatisfaction

One advice: don't talk about these things with people who are not interested in it. It will be as if a friend of yours a few years ago, every time he saw you said: have you already found Jesus in your heart? is the friend who never fails you

Edited by Breakingthewall

Also, don't forget to take good care of yourself and start treating yourself. Show yourself plenty of love & start celebrating life.

Prepare yourself some tea, make some healthy cream soup, avocado toast, smoothie, fruit salad, something you like which makes you feel nourished & cozy. Enjoy it slowly while you listen to some good music and savour it slowly.

Create a sacred space at home. It can be a whole room or just a corner, a peaceful area in the garden or even your balcony. Decorate it with lots of beautiful plants, natural minerals, crystals, floral arrangements, huge cushions, get a comfortable sofa, a cozy lounge chair etc

Get yourself some hi-fi audio system and play some good music when you wake up in the morning. I suggest making an account on Spotify and creating themed playlists. For example, you can create one called 'Morning playlist' and take some time in the morning just to chill out, enjoy & savour life. 

Keep in mind that what you do in the morning can set the tone for the entire day. 

Do some active meditation, dance, sing, do some karaoke, do some yoga, breathwork, journaling, audio-journaling, paint some visionary art etc

Enjoy yourself

Do what gives you a feeling of expansiveness & joy.

God's love can express itself in many ways. Just follow your bliss. In a holistic way.

Take care,

Best wishes ❤

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

Who says? The problem is all of this spiritual stuff is intellectual for you, it’s not actually grounded and embodied in your experience. Meditation is the practice of integrating all of this theorizing and arm chair non-dual philosophy into real, lived experience. The world is only an illusion insofar as it’s not an illusion. Your reality is what it is. If you want a solution, stop the mental masturbation. Or hey laugh! The devil will make any and all excuses not to turn within and face itself. 

I will start a meditation routine, yes. 

I just laugh because I could never realize what I realized only with meditation. 

A thought is never true

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Also the fact that I am alone forever in my own godhood for eternity. And "everyone else" it's alone too. Forever.

What do you mean by that? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean by that? 

I mean you are alone in your own perceptions and you will always be "there".

Nobody will never be able to enter your own godhood.

A thought is never true

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I mean you are alone in your own perceptions and you will always be "there".

Nobody will never be able to enter your own godhood.

Sounds like a thought is telling you how to feel and think.  Idea's of alone or not alone, are just that.  Nobody entering own godhood, again more thoughts and feelings about some concept and what it means, not actual Reality.

33 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Sounds like a thought is telling you how to feel and think.  Idea's of alone or not alone, are just that.  Nobody entering own godhood, again more thoughts and feelings about some concept and what it means, not actual Reality.

Any word you use to describe anything will be a concept.

A thought is never true

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Any word you use to describe anything will be a concept.

Right so why hold onto an idea that your alone in something called perception and will always be.  Nobody being able to enter your own god hood, is another concept.  To me it sounds like you have some ideas and beliefs of God and separation and loneliness, which are causing suffering.  Inquire into your own beliefs on these ideas.

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Right so why hold onto an idea that your alone in something called perception and will always be.  Nobody being able to enter your own god hood, is another concept.  To me it sounds like you have some ideas and beliefs of God and separation and loneliness, which are causing suffering.  Inquire into your own beliefs on these ideas.

Well the same idea that gives you that if you put a large knife on to your throat you are going to have a problem.

The whole thing is an idea, and imagination and a concept, yet you act like it's useful for your life and somewhat accurate in reality and you do not do such a thing.

But yeah I get your point, let go, flow with life, accept the new understanding, etc. I will do that thanks ?

A thought is never true

On 5/27/2021 at 0:13 AM, Javfly33 said:

I am feeling like everything lacks meaning. How can you have joy if there is no meaning?

Every difference I made in reality has been reveiled to be an total illusion, since everything is love. Everything is fundamentally the same.

Also the fact that I am alone forever in my own godhood for eternity. And "everyone else" it's alone too. Forever.

Additionally nobody I know friends or family understands me and they don't know I am them. 

You are absolutly correct. This is where I am right now. And I cannot imagine what awakening I had is real or not but the learning I had. The place I visited is all the enlightened speaks including Leo. So now that I am back to the dream which is all me. How should I cope.I feel like i need some one who had this experience and the one who studied the pure infinite consciousness for sometime explain me what we must be doing and how so I accept the fact wih ego mind that I am everthing