sphinx

Other "bubbles"

21 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm walking my path with Leo for few years, earlier mainly with Anthony de Mello. Recently I've had some important moments - using quite low doses of LSD or without. But one thing still bothers me.

I've felt:

- Universe as me, creating and feeling itself - continuously as strange loop

- every realization about myself or universe, every thought - is building next layer of falsehood

So far, I've been thinking about other peoples as bubbles with which the universe gets to know itself - others perspectives, thoughts, experiences. But now I know, that's not the entirely true. Moreover in the last video @Leo Gura said "(...) They don't realize that they're God and they don't realize that there's nobody to save, nobody to help"

So, the question is: who are other people? What are other "bubbles"?

I'm a God limiting myself to small bubble. Seeing and interacting with other bubbles - with myself. 

Am I only the one bubble? Other bubbles are imaginary? Or other bubbles are true? - from God's perspective, not bubble's.

Or every possible answer - is another layer of falsehood? ;) 

Edited by sphinx

9 minutes ago, sphinx said:

I'm a God limiting myself to small bubble. Seeing and interacting with other bubbles - with myself. 

Am I only the one bubble? Others bubbles are imaginary? Or other bubbles are true? - from God perspective, not bubble.

Who are you asking, if not 'others'? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

38 minutes ago, sphinx said:

Essentially, but that's not a bug, it's a feature.

17 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

Who are you asking, if not 'others'? 

Maybe myself?

Where is a border between others, between bubbles? Is there any border?

2 hours ago, sphinx said:

Maybe myself?

Where is a border between others, between bubbles? Is there any border?

Does it matter?  what difference does it make whether you are 'talking to yourself but it seems like you are talking to me' or you are 'actually talking to me' if you can't tell the difference?   

Edited by Mason Riggle

I don’t think anyone whose posted yet knows the answer. I’m wondering the same thing. Like: Is the call to awaken the species and save the planet just another way to keep me engaged in the dream?

Are others totally imaginary and nothing in my bubble is sentient except the bubble itself?

I’m thinking the answer is yes, but I would want to be very sure of it. Like I don’t think my bubble actually effects any other bubble, currently, but I don’t know if Me as God imagines infinite bubbles or not. 

how can I know that I am interpreting a trip correctly to get to that conclusion?

I assume I will need clearer, deeper awakenings.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

19 hours ago, sphinx said:

Hi,

I'm walking my path with Leo for few years, earlier mainly with Anthony de Mello. Recently I've had some important moments - using quite low doses of LSD or without. But one thing still bothers me.

I've felt:

- every realization about myself or universe, every thought - is building next layer of falsehood

So far, I've been thinking about other peoples as bubbles with which the universe gets to know itself - others perspectives, thoughts, experiences. But now I know, that's not the entirely true. Moreover in the last video @Leo Gura said "(...) They don't realize that they're God and they don't realize that there's nobody to save, nobody to help"

Am I only the one bubble? Other bubbles are imaginary? Or other bubbles are true? - from God's perspective, not bubble's.

If we sit in a room together, we can prove to each other that our bubble of experience is different to the other. And you will see the other has no way of saying what they're saying if they didn't have direct experience over their bubble of experience and that it's content is different. You don't need direct experience over other bubbles to intuit and confirm their reality through conversation. Some things cannot be talked about accurately in a dynamic situation without direct experience. 

I believe that If one is to believe only their bubble is real and there are no other bubbles of experience ( you only have evidence of your bubble directly) then they have accessed Spiritual Ego and this is very dangerous.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

And you will see the other has no way of saying what they're saying if they didn't have direct experience over their bubble of experience and that it's content is different

There’s no evidence of others being conscious judging solely by your own bubble. You’d have to be conscious of their bubble to know that, but in ordinary consciousness you are not.

This should be so simple...

If you REALLY think your arm is on fire... like you see the fire, smell the burning flesh, feel the burn, have memories of how it caught on fire, people are throwing water at you and calling 911, it doesn't matter if all of it is imaginary if you can't tell in any way that it is.  It is no different (doesn't matter to you, does not affect you any differently, etc.) than 'your arm actually being on fire'. 

If you can't tell the difference between 'real others' and 'imaginary others', it doesn't matter which it is. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

There’s no evidence of others being conscious judging solely by your own bubble. You’d have to be conscious of their bubble to know that, but in ordinary consciousness you are not.

Well you didn't get my post, because I said I can verify it through conversation. If the entity im talking t does not have a direct experience I will find out. Im clever that way and can spot Ai from real consciousness. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

the original question is not being seriously considered 

anyway, my best guess is:

God is imagining a bubble known as your bubble. God is also imagining infinite bubbles, and not imagining them, at the same time, since is and is not are both parts of God’s nature. 

no bubble influences what is imagined in any other bubble, since God is infinity and infinity is everything that could happen, so every possible scenario will play out, infinite times (since time is illusory and everything is always being experienced), in infinite bubbles regardless of any hypothetical Inter-bubble influence.

Each bubble is truly solipsistic in that no entities imagined in a bubble, including yourself, have any consciousness or substance. Consciousness is the bubble itself, and nothing else exists from that bubble’s perspective.

ultimate reality is God’s view of itself, that all bubbles both exist (in their imagined form) and don’t (in their unimagined form). This imagination is used by God to experience what it is and love itself to infinity, and because God has to be what it is, Both Existence and Non-Existence, Life and Love.

This is my best guess.

Edited by Bob Seeker

9 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

I’m wondering the same thing. Like: Is the call to awaken the species and save the planet just another way to keep me engaged in the dream?

Are others totally imaginary and nothing in my bubble is sentient except the bubble itself?

I’m thinking the answer is yes, but I would want to be very sure of it. Like I don’t think my bubble actually effects any other bubble, currently, but I don’t know if Me as God imagines infinite bubbles or not. 

Exactly.  This is my biggest mindfuck.

Thank you for your explanation. 

I encourage others to share their opinion. @Leo Gura - can you write/say a little bit more about the topic? What are other bubbles? Are they?

1 hour ago, sphinx said:

Exactly.  This is my biggest mindfuck.

Thank you for your explanation. 

I encourage others to share their opinion. @Leo Gura - can you write/say a little bit more about the topic? What are other bubbles? Are they?

We can throw answers at you but I don't think it will do anything productive.  This is something you can get an answer to but much further down the path.  Just spitting out answers at the stage you are in won't make any sense to you anyway.  This is getting into the deepest levels.  If I were just starting in the path I would start at the beginning.  Begin with meditation and self inquiry into the self.  The answers to all questions need to be validated directly.  But if you dissolve the self it opens doors to deeper levels and realizations on the path.   We don't want this stuff to turn into beliefs.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There are no "other bubbles" just like there isn't "your bubble".

You guys are confused, maybe you should stop speculating so much. Because that's what this is, pure speculation. 

Sit your ass down, do the work and find out what is actually meant by "there is no other". Because in non-duality, there is no "other", neither is there any "self" as in "self and other". "You" are not who you think you are, and "others" are not who you think they are. You are not inside your head, neither is there anyone home in "other" people.

You are as much "you" and others are as much "other" from you as the south pole of a magnet is "other" from the north pole of that very magnet. There is just the magnet, it's one magnet. Same way with consciousness, there are no "two consciousness". There is just consciousness.

People have no separate, individual, other existence. Equally, you don't "have" any separate consciousness which you could call "my bubble" apart from "your bubble". 

Say "other" over and over and over and over and over, really go deep down into what you mean by that word, until you realize that it's just a f*cking  word and there is no "other". 

Edited by Tim R

Just replace “other people” with “other universes”. Bodies and minds are only manifestations within multiple universes that playing out simultaneously. So not only are you as God living out the life of your body/mind, but also the body/minds of everyone you know. @Leo Gura didn’t explicitly make this clear in his God Realization video IMO.

Basically, I am God writing this message, and you are God receiving it. There is only one Being but it is looking at things from multiple perspectives. This is what it is meant by God experiencing itself.

Edited by Terell Kirby

On 5/19/2021 at 6:04 PM, sphinx said:

Hi,

I've felt:

Drugs pull you back on the path of knowing yourself. To know yourself and who you truly are, you need to willpower and discipline to shed intoxicants. This is Strength, which is part of our true nature. Theres a reason people get addicted to drugs, because theyre negative influences. If you want to move forward on the path, live clean, be good and you'll start seeing clearly.

We are Truth, the Universe is Truth. God realised Himself to be Truth, we are also realising ourselves to be the same, made of the same stuff. We are like little bubbles, tiny atoms made of the same stuff. We're One, but our egos make us believe otherwise. Feeling the emotions of others, the energies of others, is all symbolic of this fact. 

Edited by sat11

16 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

Just by looking at bleach you won't know if it will kill you if you drink it, there's no direct experience telling you this, yet its something you heard that I'd advice listening to.  Making the argument that there is no evidence of "other" being conscious is kinda the same.  Chances are there is a point of view and experience happening even if you can't feel it yourself, so be mindful and considerate maybe?  What I'm saying does not go against Oneness is the case in which is being lived as all point of views.

On 5/20/2021 at 9:56 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Just spitting out answers at the stage you are in won't make any sense to you anyway.  This is getting into the deepest levels

I am aware of this, but the question I asked somehow bothers me for a while... Of course I'll try to find the answer in myself

On 5/20/2021 at 9:59 PM, Tim R said:

Sit your ass down, do the work and find out what is actually meant by "there is no other". Because in non-duality, there is no "other", neither is there any "self" as in "self and other". "You" are not who you think you are, and "others" are not who you think they are. You are not inside your head, neither is there anyone home in "other" people.

You are as much "you" and others are as much "other" from you as the south pole of a magnet is "other" from the north pole of that very magnet. There is just the magnet, it's one magnet. Same way with consciousness, there are no "two consciousness". There is just consciousness.

People have no separate, individual, other existence. Equally, you don't "have" any separate consciousness which you could call "my bubble" apart from "your bubble". 

Say "other" over and over and over and over and over, really go deep down into what you mean by that word, until you realize that it's just a f*cking  word and there is no "other". 

This is a very good hint, I need to study and feel it.

Thank you guys

Edited by sphinx

51 minutes ago, sphinx said:

Of course I'll try to find the answer in myself

That is the proper way to approach this :)

As long as you have that type of mindset where you don't just take our word for anything..because then it can sneakily turn into a belief.   But yes, self/other is a duality that can collapse with an awakening.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 19/05/2021 at 6:04 PM, sphinx said:

Hi,

I've felt:

Depends which you you're referring to.

Awareness is God. God is having a dream. In this dream there are many different perspectives happening at once. Matter is part of God's dream. Your brain is part of the dream (it is matter so yeah).

You aren't A God. You're THEEEE God.

From the perspective of God there is no other. For example imagine dreaming up many characters while asleep. When you wake it collapses into one, just you.

Take it up a level and that is what is happening. If God hypothetically woke from the dream we would all collapse into one. But because the dream is happening here we all are as little distinct characters.