StarStruck

Why Single Moms Love Beta Males

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Recently a really hot single hot blonde slim mom was interested in me. I was confused. Now I understand the situation and I feel kind of insulted but I'm not hurt. I will use these feelings for my self development.

Edited by StarStruck

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such a stupid video full of so much self hatred lol 

I would seek out higher quality theory sources in this domain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol

Stop watching this shit and watch some RSD.

Stop putting toxic ideologies into your mind.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"After giving birth, woman's attraction will switch to a soy, feminine men who look after another man's children" :D:D This fucking video should be in the description of the orange mega threat. 

So basically if you're not swinging your 30cm dick around and shagging at least 3 booties a day, you're a worthless piece of soy-boy, cuckold beta male. 

Fun stuff


MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men who struggle with chronic health problems, to remember what happy & healthy feels like. 

HEALTH E-BOOKS - learn how to boost your mental performance, energy and health (free download) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I hate to say this.

The video is a bit crass while trying to make a point.

But there is a certain truth to the phenomenon of single mothers choosing men who are a bit submissive and less alpha.

Then reason being that her stress levels are significantly lower around a beta man .

At this stage of her life she can't handle an alpha.

Not that this has any evolutionary consequences as dating is a very random game.

Both alpha and beta genes get passed on 

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck Because even though what really turns her on is the high-value quasi sociopathic guy, she knows very well she will get played and dumped eventually by him so she settles with the nice guy provider type. Don't give it too much thought and make sure you don't develop animosity towards women because of this fact. 

Getting angry at a cat for mowing makes no sense because cats are supposed to mow, analogously, getting mad at women for being attracted to a certain personality type makes no sense because that won't change anytime soon. 

Quote

Recently a really hot single hot blonde slim mom was interested in me.

By the way, make sure to seize that opportunity. You can have a good time with her without necessarily marrying or ''providing'' for her. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Lol, that video is just lies built on lies. 

I can smell it. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Even though I hate to say this.

The video is a bit crass while trying to make a point.

But there is a certain truth to the phenomenon of single mothers choosing men who are a bit submissive and less alpha.

Then reason being that her stress levels are significantly lower around a beta man .

At this stage of her life she can't handle an alpha.

Not that this has any evolutionary consequences as dating is a very random game.

Both alpha and beta genes get passed on 

 

@Preety_India There is no such thing as beta male, alpha male, soy boy, etc. It is all a lie made up by our culture. It's an ideology, it's a trap, it's a lie. 


Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, diamondpenguin said:

@Preety_India There is no such thing as beta male, alpha male, soy boy, etc. It is all a lie made up by our culture. It's an ideology, it's a trap, it's a lie. 

Well in a cursory sense, it appears as a lie, but if you aren't taking things too seriously, these labels kinda help sort out and categorise generally observed and oft repeated behaviours. There are just cues to different human temperaments, not exactly labeling people, but each come with a set of traits, like a composite adjective, nothing more nothing less.

Big deal if you make it a big deal, simply an adjective or descriptor, if you don't care too much

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Advantages of beta males

  • Will be a decent lapdog
  • Provide comfort
  • Less stress
  • Also earns. Has a good job
  • Will give you breaks
  • Will give you freedom
  • Will sexually stimulate you for hours
  • Will cook for you .get the shower and bed ready when you need
  • Will drop kids to wherever and pick them up from wherever 
  • Take you out on weekends
  • Won't bother you with his needs
  • Won't say dicky things in public
  • Pour wine in your glass, extra help.
  • Will walk the dog and walk himself 
  • Keep a fit body 9_9..wanted to add something here but it might be against forum guidelines so shutting myself up 
  • Won't send you orders when you're having back pain
  • Won't expect meals to be cooked and ready when he is home 
  • Might also give you a spa if need be 
  • And last , oh yeah, he will also do laundry, just don't worry, go to bed and get your beauty sleep.
  • Winks. 

Win win win win.

 

(I dated an alpha guy, result = exhaustion level 100, zero benefit, lot of pump/thrill, empty dreams )

 

Edited by Preety_India

 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Advantages of beta males

  • Will be a decent lapdog
  • Provide comfort
  • Less stress
  • Also earns. Has a good job
  • Will give you breaks
  • Will give you freedom
  • Will sexually stimulate you for hours
  • Will cook for you .get the shower and bed ready when you need
  • Will drop kids to wherever and pick them up from wherever 
  • Take you out on weekends
  • Won't bother you with his needs
  • Won't say dicky things in public
  • Pour wine in your glass, extra help.
  • Will walk the dog and walk himself 
  • Keep a fit body 9_9..wanted to add something here but it might be against forum guidelines so shutting myself up 
  • Won't send you orders when you're having back pain
  • Won't expect meals to be cooked and ready when he is home 
  • Might also give you a spa if need be 
  • And last , oh yeah, he will also do laundry, just don't worry, go to bed and get your beauty sleep.
  • Winks. 

Win win win win.

 

(I dated an alpha guy, result = exhaustion level 100, zero benefit, lot of pump/thrill, empty dreams )

 

Ok, so to get laid I have to do the opposite of the things on that list. Got it.

JK ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura  Which RSD teacher would you recommend? I find Owen and Julien very obnoxious and do not resonate with them at all. I resonate a lot more with Todd, is he good if you ever gamed with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Preety_India Your obviously in spiral dynanics stage orange. That's your center of gravity. The reason I say that it's all a lie, is because I dont fit any of those stereotypes. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Stop watching this shit and watch some RSD.

Stop putting toxic ideologies into your mind.

I'm doing Todd's system right now. I'm kind of frustrated by day game. It is rainy outside for days. In the last 3 days I had bad runs. It is not even the girls not reacting bad but having steady consistent confidence is hard.

I'm using such videos like in the OP not for ideology but for motivation. Why would I want to raise somebody elses children? If I don't improve myself I will be forced to choose a hot single mom or go for a mediocre girl.

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

"After giving birth, woman's attraction will switch to a soy, feminine men who look after another man's children" :D:D This fucking video should be in the description of the orange mega threat. 

So basically if you're not swinging your 30cm dick around and shagging at least 3 booties a day, you're a worthless piece of soy-boy, cuckold beta male. 

Fun stuff


That is gas-lighting and strawmanning. Nothing wrong with soy boys by the way.

Edited by StarStruck

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Even though I hate to say this.

The video is a bit crass while trying to make a point.

But there is a certain truth to the phenomenon of single mothers choosing men who are a bit submissive and less alpha.

Then reason being that her stress levels are significantly lower around a beta man .

At this stage of her life she can't handle an alpha.

Not that this has any evolutionary consequences as dating is a very random game.

Both alpha and beta genes get passed on 

 

I don't get what is wrong that is being said in this video. He uses funny language but that is to trigger people so they improve themselves. 

 

2 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@StarStruck Because even though what really turns her on is the high-value quasi sociopathic guy, she knows very well she will get played and dumped eventually by him so she settles with the nice guy provider type. Don't give it too much thought and make sure you don't develop animosity towards women because of this fact. 

Getting angry at a cat for mowing makes no sense because cats are supposed to mow, analogously, getting mad at women for being attracted to a certain personality type makes no sense because that won't change anytime soon. 

By the way, make sure to seize that opportunity. You can have a good time with her without necessarily marrying or ''providing'' for her. 

Within 10 minutes she told she had a kid. I don't know if she is interested in a non-serious relationship. Stupid me just cut the conversation off after hearing her saying she has a kid. I know where she works and I can talk to her again but something tells me that she is looking for a beta provider guy, why else would she mention her kid when I asked her if she has a boyfriend or not.

 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Advantages of beta males

  • Will be a decent lapdog
  • Provide comfort
  • Less stress
  • Also earns. Has a good job
  • Will give you breaks
  • Will give you freedom
  • Will sexually stimulate you for hours
  • Will cook for you .get the shower and bed ready when you need
  • Will drop kids to wherever and pick them up from wherever 
  • Take you out on weekends
  • Won't bother you with his needs
  • Won't say dicky things in public
  • Pour wine in your glass, extra help.
  • Will walk the dog and walk himself 
  • Keep a fit body 9_9..wanted to add something here but it might be against forum guidelines so shutting myself up 
  • Won't send you orders when you're having back pain
  • Won't expect meals to be cooked and ready when he is home 
  • Might also give you a spa if need be 
  • And last , oh yeah, he will also do laundry, just don't worry, go to bed and get your beauty sleep.
  • Winks. 

Win win win win.

 

(I dated an alpha guy, result = exhaustion level 100, zero benefit, lot of pump/thrill, empty dreams )

 

I'm sick of being a nice guy. I'm seeing assholes just totally treating women as crap and the women like them. For the coming year, I'm going to be the opposite of what I was.


My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

"After giving birth, woman's attraction will switch to a soy, feminine men who look after another man's children" :D:D This fucking video should be in the description of the orange mega threat. 

Lol, yes.

It is so bad that it becomes a caricature of that whole red pill garbage without willing to do so. :D

@StarStruck

I'd recommend you to get introspective and examine your underlying beliefs towards women. Because if you can subscribe to this world view, you must at the end of the day have a conscious or unconscious feeling of distrust towards them/us.

Seeing the world through this framework will prevent you to build any fulfilling relationships. I say that because you'll be operating by default through a zero sum-game mentality where if she wins you lose, and vice versa. So each of your relation or interactions will become a thug of war, instead of an occasion to love.  And that's because you're perceiving women as cruel creatures who's got something that you want (sex, beauty, affection?) but will never truly like you for who you are...

And also, this will prevent any type of real intimacy to take place. Because if you do open up and show how you see things, there are 100% chances that she'll get upset because these believes will prevent trust. And it will always be a reason for an emotional rift/ perspective rift that will be very hard to bridge...

So especially if you are young, try to upgrade your software. Look for where it is coming from. Otherwise, it'll mess up all your interactions. This correction could significantly improve your life.

As of now, your mind will act as a thick filter where you won't hear or listen to women who could be otherwise interested in you. And you'll be left only with those who are interested in playing by the rules you've set up...


Association with the wise is the root cause for obliterating all misery. -  Tripura Rahasya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Preety_India that's a very utilitarian perception of a male partner, sounds more like a house-elf. 

Nothing wrong with guys being caring anf handy ofcourse but I'm missing somr deeper qualities in that post rather than just serving the woman's needs


MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men who struggle with chronic health problems, to remember what happy & healthy feels like. 

HEALTH E-BOOKS - learn how to boost your mental performance, energy and health (free download) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I don't get what is wrong that is being said in this video. He uses funny language but that is to trigger people so they improve themselves. 

 

Within 10 minutes she told she had a kid. I don't know if she is interested in a non-serious relationship. Stupid me just cut the conversation off after hearing her saying she has a kid. I know where she works and I can talk to her again but something tells me that she is looking for a beta provider guy, why else would she mention her kid when I asked her if she has a boyfriend or not.

 

I'm sick of being a nice guy. I'm seeing assholes just totally treating women as crap and the women like them. For the coming year, I'm going to be the opposite of what I was.

They do, but it also doesn't feel good to be an asshole.

There is a third way, you don't need to be a wimp or an asshole, that's a bit too ... dualistic :3


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Lol, yes.

It is so bad that it becomes a caricature of that whole red pill garbage without willing to do so. :D

@StarStruck

I'd recommend you to get introspective and examine your underlying beliefs towards women. Because if you can subscribe to this world view, you must at the end of the day have a conscious or unconscious feeling of distrust towards them/us.

Seeing the world through this framework will prevent you to build any fulfilling relationships. I say that because you'll be operating by default through a zero sum-game mentality where if she wins you lose, and vice versa. So each of your relation or interactions will become a thug of war, instead of an occasion to love.  And that's because you're perceiving women as cruel creatures who's got something that you want (sex, beauty, affection?) but will never truly like you for who you are...

And also, this will prevent any type of real intimacy to take place. Because if you do open up and show how you see things, there are 100% chances that she'll get upset because these believes will prevent trust. And it will always be a reason for an emotional rift/ perspective rift that will be very hard to bridge...

So especially if you are young, try to upgrade your software. Look for where it is coming from. Otherwise, it'll mess up all your interactions. This correction could significantly improve your life.

As of now, your mind will act as a thick filter where you won't hear or listen to women who could be otherwise interested in you. And you'll be left only with those who are interested in playing by the rules you've set up...

I'm working on this but it is a multi year project. It is just frustrating to see that assholes that don't put in the effort get the ladies by putting zero effort and all the shenanigans you talk about. I know that girls say they want that kind of profile in a guy but they react to a totally different guy. I'm done with that shit.


My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Etherial Cat His main issue is that he is too much of a nice guy, your advise will not help him. No need to turn into a full-blown douchebag, but understanding and internalizing some of those qualities might be necessary for him to elicit attraction. For you to have an ''intimate relationship'', you need to be attractive first. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now