StarStruck

Why Single Moms Love Beta Males

62 posts in this topic

@StarStruck Focus on healing your emotional issues around woman and yourself and then worry about dating and attracting woman. 

If you are an emotionally integrated human being you will have 0 issue with relationships

The video was meh, it had a lot of technical words which I didn't understand and talked about suppressing emotions which I don't agree with.

I think women are more selective when choosing partners (it has to do with historical and survival reasons). Men, on the other hand, will have sex with almost any woman, even if they are below them in value.

It's the difference between trying to attract a rock star versus struggling to attract even one partner. I think most women don't realize that men have to struggle hard to sell themselves to be attractive. It's an active role.

It's like women want a knight in shining armor, but men will not mind having sex with just any woman and they have to struggle to get that, it doesn't come walking to you. And the knight in shining armor will not mind having sex with women below him either. 

It's not symmetrical, women are a lot more selective, unlike men. From the male perspective, the problem is women are too selective.

Don't turn this into a negative, but we shouldn't ignore it either. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

The video sounded like a 4chan shitpost spoken aloud. First, I’m surprised to see it here, and second, I’m surprised anyone takes it seriously.

A real CHAD would get with the single mother and not care that she already has kids, because they are so successful they can pay for them AND also the future kids he has with her.

He will also win over the other mans kids to his side with his great charm and fathering skills ;)

Checkmate Redpillers

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, Roy said:

A real CHAD would get with the single mother and not care that she already has kids, because they are so successful they can pay for them AND also the future kids he has with her.

He will also win over the other mans kids to his side with his great charm and fathering skills ;)

Checkmate Redpillers

xD

Haven't watched the video but read through the thread. OP, you've been doing daygame for a month, good on you that you've taken the plunge. Pat yourself on the back just for that.

Now, one month is nothing. You haven't even gotten your feet wet. Daygame has a steep learning curve and it's not uncommon for it to take six months or more in order to get good. Of course, this assumes that you are adapting and learning from mistakes (it seems that you are).

The turning point for you will be when it starts to be fun REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME. At this point you are still too needy. You can't really fake freedom from outcome, it's either there or it isn't.

The solution for you is this: keep approaching.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

3 hours ago, Roy said:

Checkmate Redpillers

Let me guess, you are the cuck .... ehhh... I mean chad? :P

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@StarStruck Focus on healing your emotional issues around woman and yourself and then worry about dating and attracting woman. 

If you are an emotionally integrated human being you will have 0 issue with relationships

Working on that but having emotional issues doesn't mean you can't get women. Take assholes as an example.

6 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Hmm. Okay. 

How was your dating situation in the last 10 years? Any relationships?

Not a lot.

Cmon, you must not be that bad. If you're on this forum, it means that you're pretty interesting. Keep figuring out what works for you. Just take better ressources than this video. :) !

Sure, I will talk about non duality. That is what will get me the girls. xD

In Tate we trust

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Let me guess, you are the cuck .... ehhh... I mean chad? :P

I'd never date a single mother for me personally.

I was just using immature redpill/pick-up lingo to flip the scenario being suggested upside down to show that people can find happiness in relationships with other people who already have kids.

People need to start dropping the childish "Alpha, chad, beta, cuck" language and start treating people as human beings.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I'd never date a single mother for me personally.

I was just using immature redpill/pick-up lingo to flip the scenario being suggested upside down to show that people can find happiness in relationships with other people who already have kids.

People need to start dropping the childish "Alpha, chad, beta, cuck" language and start treating people as human beings.

I was just joking but it is interesting you say you wouldn't date single mothers and than proceed to give a rant about men who don't date single mothers. :)

Personally I think the video in the OP has some points. I see some people disputing what is being said but until now I haven't read any viable counter-arguments.

Obviously names such as cuck and beta is childish but we shouldn't get stuck on such things. The theory in the video has validity.

In Tate we trust

haahaa, this is not advice this is comedyxD

Edited by ilja

I did 7 approaches today to experiment with my new attitude. 

Being an asshole doesn't work. Especially if you are uncalibrated. Even girls that hook and qualify stop being interested after being so uncalibrated. 

This is how being an asshole does work: being an asshole 20% of the time + 80% being calibrated. 

Below is a video to see how it works out. This is an interesting pickup prank channel if you speak Russian or Turkish:

If you want to be an asshole it won't work if you are an asshole right from the start. 

You have to first open-hook-vibe and establish good report/comfort and show value. After she has bought in you can display dickish aspects gradually. It is important not to lose the hook point. The more she is interested the more dickish you can become. 

In Tate we trust

Do you not see how lost you are?

16 minutes ago, ilja said:

Do you not see how lost you are?

I'm learning. Stop being a little bitch. 

In Tate we trust

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I was just joking but it is interesting you say you wouldn't date single mothers and than proceed to give a rant about men who don't date single mothers. :)

?

My post in this thread was about men who would date single mothers.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

:D

On 5/11/2021 at 8:23 PM, StarStruck said:

Recently a really hot single hot blonde slim mom was interested in me. I was confused. Now I understand the situation and I feel kind of insulted but I'm not hurt. I will use these feelings for my self development.

I cannot bear to listen to this utter ****. We are not fucking wild beavers or wolves or lions, we are complex. So quit wanting to explain things through these cheap wannabe national geographic theories.

The way you see yourself is the way you will be treated by others that's it. It's a matter of perspective, the lens through which you see reality. When you have a negative perspective about yourself your life will suck.

I would work hard to change that perspective rather than watching this junk. 

Edited by Keithemson

@StarStruck  Bro, the video is a joke. You understand that right?

I really hope you do, for your own good.

10 secs in I was already laughing.

Therapist must lift

LOLLLLLL!

On 5/11/2021 at 0:14 PM, StarStruck said:

It is just frustrating to see that assholes that don't put in the effort get the ladies by putting zero effort and all the shenanigans you talk about.

They are naturals bro. They were born like that. What you gonna do?