Gabith

How to stay "sane"

28 posts in this topic

I know that all my reality is just beliefs, like a dream, I am conceiving everything. If I stop thinking, "I"  die.

But "I" doesn't want to die and leave everything he created because "I" is afraid to have no where to go.

So I'm here stuck in the dream (because I decided to maintain the belief of "me" Gabriel) and I'm afraid to become mad I don't know what to do.

I don't know what's happening, everything is me, it's happening now forever and it's creating identities, memories, good, bad, words... how to stop it ?

Edited by Gabith

How to stop what?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Relax. All of that is just mind chatter.

Truth feels good. It's peaceful. The confusion about what you are or are not will pass. It's just a natural reaction of your mind. Since you've challenged it big time.

Calm your self down. Zoom out a bit. Do stuff you enjoy. Let the realization marinate. 

@Gabith have you had deep awakenings or is this just something you have conceived in your mind after listening to spiritual teachings?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I can't tell if I had a deep awakening or not... I just discovered that I'm dreaming, I'm thinking my reality, "alive" or "dead" doesn't exist there is nothing but me thinking and "me" is not real, it is the belief I hold to reply to you right now..

@Gabith Identifyication with the mind/character/story/beliefs/"I"/etc creates a false sense of self. Look at reality from a no-mind perspective and bask in the freedom of No-self.

@Natasha Yes but you right now you are imaginating that you are something, an identity. Because without that you couldn't reply, you wouldn't be yourself anymore

Don't try to stop it, fall in Love with!

It's endless Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've had some thoughts recently about why I might fear awakening (other than the obvious stuff like attachment). I had this vision of me just walking out in nature with somebody I love and just melting away. I feel that under those conditions, something would just click, like on a deep level, where underlying all the fear of the unknown, there is a deep sense of belonging and groundedness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Why are we imaginating ourselves over again and again ?  we're creating suffering by attaching an idea or identity to "something"

6 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Natasha Yes but you right now you are imaginating that you are something, an identity. Because without that you couldn't reply, you wouldn't be yourself anymore

Yes, you can imagine all you want and still know/realize you're a pixel appearing on a clear screen of reality. 

2 minutes ago, Gabith said:

Why are we imaginating ourselves over again and again ?  we're creating suffering by attaching an idea or identity to "something"

There are no why's in raw reality, it's just what is. Think less, be more

13 hours ago, Gabith said:

@Inliytened1 I can't tell if I had a deep awakening or not... 

Maybe you had the realization that @Gabith as whole, the self, is merely an idea or a concept.  It is shocking.  But you can also realize that what remains is God and Love.   That you are God and that you are Infinite Love.  So death is a very powerful illusion.  Of course the only thing now that keeps us in this form is our attachments and fear of formlessness or going to another form. (The conceptual death of @Gabith) But so what?  Once you have realized God and Love you will be deeply conscious that this fear is illusory and that you can remain in this form for as long as you choose.  Hold on as long as you want.  After which you will melt into Divine Love forever.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I know that all my reality is just beliefs, like a dream, I am conceiving everything. If I stop thinking, "I"  die.

But "I" doesn't want to die and leave everything he created because "I" is afraid to have no where to go.

So I'm here stuck in the dream (because I decided to maintain the belief of "me" Gabriel) and I'm afraid to become mad I don't know what to do.

I don't know what's happening, everything is me, it's happening now forever and it's creating identities, memories, good, bad, words... how to stop it ?

Watch the video Mu just posted on this section of the forum.

No one is gonna die, because there is no one in the first place.

It's like saying that in your last night dream, when you became lucid in it, the character you were playing died.

No it didn't, the dream went on, you just were conscious it was a dream, it literally changed nothing except that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

51 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@ivankiss I just don't know what to do

That's actually a great spot to be in.

Sometimes all you can do is lay down an breathe. Let those thoughts fly out the window.

Is anything real at any level? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Is anything real at any level? 

go to sleepxDxDxD

@blackchair xD

Is anyone real at any level? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho