AverageMonkey

"Enlightened" people here. How do you function?

59 posts in this topic

@AverageMonkey

The truth is, no one knows anything. Even Leo and the most hard-core psychedelics users say themselves: "there are infinite levels of awakening left, no matter how deep you have already awakened". AKA I know nothing.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@James123 Fair point, my friend! xD You are nothing! I created you. For some reason i want to help seekers today. So that's my amusement, there's nothing better to do. It's SO weird that you seekers don't see the reality! It's right there u idiots !! :D But i guess it's the gateless gate. It seems HUGE when you're not "enlightened" but for me it's not even there...

@WaveInTheOcean Hmm... LOVE. What is love? (now you're thinking the song). Describe LOVE. What is it? How do you know it? 

to me @James123 is just out of his mind @AverageMonkey. The guy just spits out whatever the shit he saw when he himself doesn't know enlightenment. He's a hypocrite. 

As for what is enlightenment. I think you are right that in this forum, there are so many people playing mind games trying to find the Truth. Enlightenment is the ultimate blossoming of love. With such cunning minds running through their heads, enlightenment cannot be achieved. 

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

Literally monkey mind.

Monkey want banana 

2 minutes ago, SolarWarden said:

Monkey want banana 

Yeah but this isn't 4chan.

Some fun is nice, but full troll threads aren't supposed to be the point of this forum.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Someone here Now that's an original thought... I think.... But maybe you read it from youtube comments or something. Anyways! That's what i think these psychedelic seeker are doing. JUST more complicated thoughts. Thoughts can produce CRAZY experiences! I've done like 50 sessions with LSD, SHROOMS and DMT. They were all just EXPERIENCES! They mean nothing to me. WASTE OF TIME

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

full troll thread isn't supposed the point of this forum.

1+

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

You sound like a troll mofo. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah but this isn't 4chan.

Some fun is nice, but full troll threads aren't supposed to be the point of this forum.

Agreed

4 minutes ago, AverageMonkey said:

@James123 Fair point, my friend! xD You are nothing! I created you. For some reason i want to help seekers today. So that's my amusement, there's nothing better to do. It's SO weird that you seekers don't see the reality! It's right there u idiots !! :D But i guess it's the gateless gate. It seems HUGE when you're not "enlightened" but for me it's not even there...

Big “I”, Big “suffering” ?? “you” guess it is the gateless gate and “you” want to help seekers? and there is reality? ?? good for you, good luck with that. 

8 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

is just out of his mind 

Of course. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Shin You realize i speak like THIS, because it's more interesting. I hate nothing more than SERIOUS people. It's just LIFE, bro. Maybe i can be of use for someone. 

I also want to break seekers thoughts about enlightened people. Enlightened people aren't a certain WAY. They can be dumb, smart, weird, angry... whatever. I fucking hate those pretentious spiritual people. I "hate" them because they think they're "BETTER" somehow. They look down on "unconcioous" people. GUESS WHAT! You're no different! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL EGO!

2 minutes ago, AverageMonkey said:

GUESS WHAT! You're no different! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL EGO!

The way that ego works is funny. Ego is like a mirror, whatever is inside it shows to outside.  Actually whatever you say to so called others, you are actually telling yourself. 

Mod should lock this thread. 

Peace! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Language is complicated. You like to be pedantic. I can't help you if you're so agressive (:

@James123 It's fine. I'm glad i'm entertaining. I just want to know... IF anyone on this forum is enlightened? And if they can describe how they function, in their own words :).

59 minutes ago, AverageMonkey said:

There's no god! EVERYTHING you do is trough thinking! ALL thought is FALSE! I think this is the MOST important thing for every seeker to realize. RIGHT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! ALL. THOUGHT. IS. FALSE! YOU CAN REALIZE IT NOW

Yes, thoughts are forms, and forms are appearance. the truth is emptiness. but you can realize the truth in the void, and then formulate a thought that points to that truth. It is not the truth itself but it describes it, and someone who has also realized that truth will recognize it. There is no god? Well God is a name. Void, isness, are others. It is not something so simple or so obvious, for the reason that silence and emptiness are difficult for the human monkey in need of survival. Confusion is the obvious at the end. And I'm not enlightened , only catching glimpses

Edited by Breakingthewall

We need more mods.

Please send help.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them