AverageMonkey

"Enlightened" people here. How do you function?

59 posts in this topic

@James123 VERY GOOD! Creative description! I hope you're truthful to yourself and just not pretending! (: All good to you fellow organism!

@AverageMonkey There's nothing to explain, your question is meaningless and I am not enlightened.

Edited by Tim R

@Carl-Richard Ah yes fear... I remember it! "You" is synonymous with fear. Just a bundle of thoughts and fear, nothing else. You can get trought it! IF you want. Maybe you don't want it? ask youself! What do you want?

@Tim R That's okay. I hope you will be some day. If that is your quest in life.

How do you function anyways 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Enlightened people don't subscribe to this forum in the first place.

@blackchair Oh no... Not at all! I'm just erratic. I think this enlightenment stuff on this forum is WAY too complicated! These people will never get there if it's too complicated! Enlightenment is something very...VERY simple. Something the village idiot could understand! (:

You probably won't want to hear this but I doubt anybody here is Enlightened. 

9 minutes ago, AverageMonkey said:

@blackchair  Enlightenment is something very...VERY simple. Something the village idiot could understand! (:

Yes, as simple as seeing God in the silence of the mind and in the no shape, and being one with it. the problem is that the idiot of the town will probably fall into the delusion of the ego, and the smart one of the town too, and they will only perceive shapes and noise. 

What would someone enlightened do? be happy living in the presence of God, and normally have a benevolent attitude towards everything.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@AverageMonkey

Im not asking. There was no question Mark. 

Enlightenment is the realization there is no enlightenment nor enlightened people. Nor people. 

Only infinity appearing as such 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Breakingthewall I assume you're not there yet. Good thoughts, tho! There's no god! EVERYTHING you do is trough thinking! ALL thought is FALSE! I think this is the MOST important thing for every seeker to realize. RIGHT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! ALL. THOUGHT. IS. FALSE! YOU CAN REALIZE IT NOW

19 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Enlightened people don't subscribe to this forum in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You probably won't want to hear this but I doubt anybody here is Enlightened. 

?? do you guys think that enlightened people walks on the river? Or flies? Writing these so called sentences are enlightenment, watching the tv is enlightenment, smelling the roses is enlightenment. Whatever you do or not do is enlightenment. You guys are  so funny ? You are already what you are and where you are. It is inevitable.  love all of you??

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Someone here Very nice language you write! Don't pretend to believe that bs! You're just a bigger loser to me if you PRETEND! Enlightenment WILL NOT benefit YOU in any way. Either you're on this path or you aren't, playing video games till you die is JUST as worthy as getting enlightened. There's NO VALUE to enlightenment!

Literally monkey mind.

A mod to close that post ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@James123 Are you deluding youself to be free from ego, while being 100% an EGO? You're not any MORE cool if you think you're enlightened. In fact i think you're REALLY fucking pathetic WORM of a human being if you think that. 

IF that gave you any sort of pain.... Observe that... WHAT is that pain?

Just now, AverageMonkey said:

@James123 Are you deluding youself to be free from ego, while being 100% an EGO? You're not any MORE cool if you think you're enlightened. In fact i think you're REALLY fucking pathetic WORM of a human being if you think that. 

IF that gave you any sort of pain.... Observe that... WHAT is that pain?

What am i for you? These sentences or your phone screen? Or someone that you imagine, on the phone and writing these sentences to you? ? talking to myself, walking on myself, eating myself. It is INEVITABLE. ?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Deep inner peace, just going with how I feel, remembering discipline is often key, minimal fear, smallest things brings me joy, always remembering to let go and love Myself (as in EVERYTHING) and often ask myself: "What would Love do? ?"

Seeing the ineffeable beauty in every god damn contrast ?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.