Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

Hey Rap. What's up with this whole indian guy doesn't want to date indian girl and vice versa. 

Kinda curious. 

So strange it looks like you are ashamed for being indiam or deep down beleive you are lesser then white folks? 

OK. As a man I understand that you want more paled skinned woman then you. I am the same in terms what physically attracts me. Hence blondes lol or this slavic or scandinavian type in terms of looks. 

As fat ass guy(keep your mouth shut) with deformities I have not much choice lol. 

Jokes aside. 

For example indian woman might expect to be physically attractive to darker skinned guy then her not lighter skinned. 

26 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

OK. As a man I understand that you want more paled skinned woman then you. I am the same in terms what physically attracts me. Hence blondes lol or this slavic or scandinavian type in terms of looks. 

As fat ass guy(keep your mouth shut) with deformities I have not much choice lol. 

Jokes aside. 

For example indian woman might expect to be physically attractive to darker skinned guy then her not lighter skinned. 

This is true of most woman right? Woman like darker men than themselves. I've never woman say they wanted a very pale man, but men do like fair skin woman.

Tall, dark, and handsome is ingrained in many woman's minds I think.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This is true of most woman right? Woman like darker men than themselves. I've never woman say they wanted a very pale man, but men do like fair skin woman.

Tall, dark, and handsome is ingrained in many woman's minds I think.

Black hair hazel eyes pulled on more dalmatinian (italian type lol) part of my genome in terms of looks so no wonder these women find me attractive. But during winter and autumn when there is no so much sun I am pale skinned same as everyone. 

What makes me curious is next. 

Shouldn't indiam woman be more i terested in arab rather then european guy if she looks for someone out of her own "race". There is no such thing but for sake of conversation. 

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Shouldn't indiam woman be more i terested in arab rather then european guy if she looks for someone out of her own "race". There is no such thing but for sake of conversation. 

At least for Punjabi woman, they are still very loyal to their own culture. Punjabi is north western part of Indian(closest to middle east). Punjabi people in Canada/Vancouver are very successful and so they are starting to date out more, but not the woman. Sikhs/Punjabis are kinda like Jews here lol

Ok thanks for response and remove photo. Nutties. 

Hey I just read your comment on soosmiteah's journal, and wanted to casually respond without derailing her journal... I hope it's ok if I post here?

54 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think the biggest issue you will face is attracting the eyes that you think would be interested in your content. You could be the greatest writer in the world but if you have no way of effectively bringing your content to people on a large scale then it will be very difficult to gain a following.

I think that this is the biggest issue that anybody with any great idea will face... Streaming/Video does not erase this problem in the slightest - even on twitch you'd be competing for eyeballs day in and out. I have a buddy who's been streaming his video game playthroughs on twitch for years now and only gets like 3 viewers per stream lol (now to be fair he's doing a lot of things unoptimally, but my point is that the struggle for eyeballs is universal and inescapable).

54 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Also if there was a way to utilize your looks, in a non-overtly sexual way, then I would think of ways to incorporate that as well.

This is fucked up but 100% valid lol. I've noticed a really interesting phenomenon (at least on this forum) where female members on average gain nearly double the followers as their male counterparts -per post count (ESPECIALLY if they have a face-shot in their profile image).

I can only theorize, because the "facts" of this matter are vague, but I am guessing that female members effortlessly follow each other out of a sense of empathy and shared perspective, while male members will also follow female members because of pretty profile face shots. I mean there are girls on here with content post counts in the low 100s that already have almost 10 (majority male) followers, like dwarniel, barbara, jessichell, etc. They all have extremely high post-to-follower ratios!

On the contrary, I find that women don't follow men as often due to a disconnect of perspective (not to mention that there are many many more men here, so if a woman is to follow a man it's more likely that they'd go for someone established like Nahm rather than a nobody with only 100 posts).

In other words, I don't think it's possible for a new male here with no prior clout to replicate the high post-to-follower ratio of a semiattractive girl after just 100 posts, (unless each post was somehow GODLY in quality a la TJReeves or BeingFrankYang) and I think we can reasonably attribute this disparity in attention to visual appearance...

All in all leads me to the half-baked conclusion that "looks," especially if you're a woman, is definitely a valid way to get your message more heard. That's not good or bad or right or wrong, it just is what it is...

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

11 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Hey I just read your comment on soosmiteah's journal, and wanted to casually respond without derailing her journal... I hope it's ok if I post here?

No problem man my journal is open.

I think that this is the biggest issue that anybody with any great idea will face... Streaming/Video does not erase this problem in the slightest - even on twitch you'd be competing for eyeballs day in and out. I have a buddy who's been streaming his video game playthroughs on twitch for years now and only gets like 3 viewers per stream lol (now to be fair he's doing a lot of things unoptimally, but my point is that the struggle for eyeballs is universal and inescapable).

I disagree. Twitch is such a large platform that it makes your job much easier as a content creator to find an audience because they come partially built. For example, you can choose a very popular game to stream and that increases your reach.

But i agree that no matter what it's going to be difficult. I think there a few ways to make in on twitch... being very good at a popular game(like challenger in league of legends) or being a very attractive woman are huge assets and can be leveraged very powerfully if done right.

This is fucked up but 100% valid lol. I've noticed a really interesting phenomenon (at least on this forum) where female members on average gain nearly double the followers as their male counterparts -per post count (ESPECIALLY if they have a face-shot in their profile image).

I can only theorize, because the "facts" of this matter are vague, but I am guessing that female members effortlessly follow each other out of a sense of empathy and shared perspective, while male members will also follow female members because of pretty profile face shots. I mean there are girls on here with content post counts in the low 100s that already have almost 10 (majority male) followers, like dwarniel, barbara, jessichell, etc. They all have extremely high post-to-follower ratios!

On the contrary, I find that women don't follow men as often due to a disconnect of perspective (not to mention that there are many many more men here, so if a woman is to follow a man it's more likely that they'd go for someone established like Nahm rather than a nobody with only 100 posts).

In other words, I don't think it's possible for a new male here with no prior clout to replicate the high post-to-follower ratio of a semiattractive girl after just 100 posts, (unless each post was somehow GODLY in quality a la TJReeves or BeingFrankYang) and I think we can reasonably attribute this disparity in attention to visual appearance...

All in all leads me to the half-baked conclusion that "looks," especially if you're a woman, is definitely a valid way to get your message more heard. That's not good or bad or right or wrong, it just is what it is...

Yeah this is so true, It reflects my own experience. I have a noticeably more positive view on female users who I found attractive, either in their photos or just in their writing style in some cases.

I say use your looks to some extent, I find overtly sexual streamers very off putting and it's kinda pathetic imo, but then use that advantage to help spark your brand/content awareness by releasing quality stuff as well.

Talent+Looks+Strategy will find a way to work, especially in this online celeb culture.

I considered opening youtube channel for serbian audience. It's all love and stuff like that or had an idea. When I gaved it 2nd thought laughed so much.

For me it's see silly and no need to be like Connor or to fight for eyeballs I hold myself higher. 

@Zeroguy That sounds pretty cool. Are there any popular serbian non-duality teachers?

Yeah Connor Murphy is pathetic imo. The guy is a liar and has serious character issues.

I think if you are an effective and practical teacher/speaker then it is one of the highest callings. If you are actually improving the quality of people's lives that is priceless.

So many non-dual speakers I don't think are caring about how effective their teachings are.

Well look at it this way. 

Leo is INTP kinda suits him to be a teacher. It works. 

Me on the other hand am ENTJ I have no patience to talk for hours will mostly yell at camera lol etc. It is just not for me. Let alone being a clown or an some sort of an idiot infront of camera to get eyeballs/money. 

Hope you get it. 

I definitely understand not wanting to sell out to make money and get a bunch of delusional seekers to worship you lol.

But don't you think if you could be a good/effective teacher then it would be worth it?

Imagine... You could be such a good teacher that it would be like "Hey Rap snap your finger 4 times and breath in and out and boom you're enlightened and full of bliss"

44 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I definitely understand not wanting to sell out to make money and get a bunch of delusional seekers to worship you lol.

But don't you think if you could be a good/effective teacher then it would be worth it?

Imagine... You could be such a good teacher that it would be like "Hey Rap snap your finger 4 times and breath in and out and boom you're enlightened and full of bliss"

As a man I am made for other things and I do accept it. 

If I get mad well I will be best at everything including this but why doing something you don't really enjoy at all. 

Instead of paying actresses and taking advantage of homeless people crying etc everything that will invoke emotions in viewers and stuff like that. 

I would make a channel that will present all highest qualities man can have. 

Who will watch that? 

I mean strict guy? Not fun or "entertaining" 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy I'm not a fan of either of those.

Make a channel talking about what it's like to experience tears of bliss/joy and how to open your heart and experience love.

If you are an effective teacher people will watch.

Who doesn't want love and bliss?

Just be present big deal.

Zero is about sthg else. 

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Just be present big deal.

Thanks advaita bear.

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Zero is about sthg else

Fair enough. I actually don't want to teach either right away. When i'm done seeking i'm going to find a way to make money first then after a few years of enjoying life i'll probably start teaching.

Dam I should have not have gotten myself into that rape thread. 

Surprised i didn't get a warning or anything. 

Wish you all the best Rap in your life and this enlightenment stuff. 

You are awesome.