WaveInTheOcean

120 mg changa trip report - God/Love is all there is - which is you

38 posts in this topic

Dno why I'm writing this. But today I smoked what I guess was about ~100-120 mg of changa (45% DMT) and this trip surpasses anything I have ever in my life experienced in profoundity, inlcuding earlier DMT trips and my "2CB-awakening" trip. The trip lasted almost an hour. I listened to music in my Sony NC bluetooth headphones during the whole trip, and it was fucking amazing. These two songs was what I "peaked on" I guess :

In many ways the trip was similar to the 2CB trip in regards to the basic insight "Hello, wake up, you're God and everything is absolutely Perfect", this was just a much deeper diver into what that means.

I now feel like I could jump out from a 20-story building and absolutely nothing would happen, except Love. Of course, *not* doing that silly thing is also Love. Everything that happens, everything that has happened is absolutely perfect. Just God. Just Love. 

The reason I feel that is that it has become -- through this DMT trip -- so obvious to me, that everything is just pure Infinite Consciousness/Intelligence, in other words Love, God. So in a relative sense, of course the character, WiTO would "die", but it wouldn't really make any difference. I wouldn't die. Nothing would really die, except a figment of God's imagination (i.e. "My" imagination).

I have realized on a deep fundamental level that there is absolutely no reason to fear anything.

Yet, if you fear something, that too is just God/Love playing the game of feeling separated (and thus fearing things).

Suffering = Healing . Wauw. Through the 1 hour trip I went through practically every human emotion possible. From manic laughter, infinite joy, to the deepest bottoms of hell. Yet even when I was experiencing the pain of hell, I saw that that too, was Love.

There has to be apparant "evil" / "wrong-doing" for God to "learn" (imagine) how to be 'Good'. You see, if there was no bad people in the world, no people doing any bad things, then what would stop you from raping/doing harm? Cos in that scenario "it hasn't been done" and therefore you might as well just do it, cos you're infinitely free and infinitely powerful to imagine whatever you want.

It's because that God is truely INFINITE that everything exists, including hell, pain, suffering, wrong doing, rape etc. 

If those things were not possible, then God wouldn't be God, which of course is not possible, cos God is God (is what everything is).

God - We/I/You - are playing a delicate game of letting our imagination run amok, freely, and all kinds of "bad" things happen (World War 1/2, murder, rape starvation, the list goes on) but that is truly and fully deliberate of God. By imaginaging all the "bad" things He/She/I is capable of doing, and seeing how much pain/suffering it inflicts on to Himself, God learns to constrain Herself to only be acting out of Love. (I'm speaking relatively here, cos absolutely everything is just pure Love).

What I mean when I say "Everything/I/You = God" is just that everything is perfectly planned, perfectly deliberate. Ultimately, nothing wrong can happen, only Love. God doesn't make actual mistakes, only "apparant" mistakes (cos She's Infinite).

You are infinitely powerful. You are just absolute pure Love. You can make absolutely ANYTHING happen, yet you on a deep level, you don't want to just be able to walk on water or fly like an angel, cos if that happened, the beautiful dream would collapse onto itself. Boundaries/rules are nessecary to play the game of life. Which We are all playing/imagning :-)  On the other hand, I also understood that in other "dimensions of reality" you are actually doing all that. You are swimming around in Oceans of Love, flying on clouds, being all the birds, whales, having infinite amounts of sex with perfect imagined dreamed up Girls/Guys. I had all that and experienced all that doing my changa trip. I experienced anything I wanted to imagine. Just magic. Just God. DMT is truly something.

Yet, the reason why "you" are here in "this dimension" of existence is because you got tired of all that, and wanted to imagine a more complex game, where you forgot you were all-powerful and instead you imagined yourself to be "poor little me" stuck in a cruel outside world. 

Like an ultimate test/game for God Herself to test how capable of Love He is. (Of course God knows She is capable of anything, yet God loves playing games. Haha omfg it's so beautiful I could cry. It is all just 100% Love. Just perfect. Just God playing with ITSELF. WHICH IS ME. WHICH IS YOU!!! HAHA. WAUW. It's unbelieveable. Ineffeable. Completely ineffeable. ITS SO FUCKING GOOD, YOU CANT BELIEVE IT! HAHA. JEEZ. OMFG.  how could it be otherwise? HAHA.:-) <3

I see a lot of people on the path whining about feeling alone after having a Oneness/God-relization. They say "It's all just me. None else around. So much loneliness"... but this is just your ego talking. Really. If you truly understood what God/Oneness is (=what you truly are) you wouldn't feel lonely at all. On the contrary you would go out and hug random people on the street and tell them how much you love them. That's what you would do. Cos those random people are seen to be you, and you can't help but Love yourself. 

Playing the "It's so lonely"-card is a trick of the ego to keep you from God/DMT/Love-consciousness. It's basically a defense mechanism to keep you asleep. It's the ego way of interpretating the teaching/insight "I am God" to "Oh how depressing, I am alone"... while in actuality the teaching "I am God" if truly understood would lead you to scream and cry manically out of pure joy and go hug everyone and say sorry to everyone you have offended, hugging everyone telling them they are Perfect and worthy of infinite love.

What you truly, on the deepest level, want is just Love. Hehe. It is so simple, and yet ineffeable and so immensely complex and beautiful.

Every twisted situation, every twisted question about x and y just, ultimately, boils down to Love. How could it be otherwise.

Now of course, this teaching can be pretty powerful in the hands of an untranscended ego. So called Zen Devils. "Oh I'm God, so then I can't suffer anymore!" (me 8 months ago xD now more humble, and seeing Suffering=Healing=)) or "Oh I'm God, so I can just rape or kill somebody for my own pleasure, it's still just Love! Hah!" ... well yes, you could do that, and it would be absolute pure Love, but it's just so happens to be the case, that if you ACTUALLY "understood" "got the message" that Reality is Love = God = You, and that everything is Perfect, and that nothing bad can happen, then you wouldn't want to inflict unnesaccary pain onto others. It just goes deep against the inner manifesation of God in human flesh to do that. When you have truly merged your ego with the knowledge of "the True You being God/Love/Everything/Nothing/Consciouesness/Absolute/Infinite" basically every breath you take will give you joy, cos you see how miraciously Perfect/Intelligent/Loving absolutely everything is, INCLUDING not raping/Murdering/doing other silly things. In other words, you constrain yourself to relatively speaking maximizing Love (although absolutely speaking Love is always maximized hehe). You merge the Relative (Life) with The Absolute (God), and you then ultimately come to realize that Relative=Absolute=Love=Life=Existence=God. Hehe. It's hard to convey in words, actually impossible.

Now does this mean, you just have to smoke X amount of DMT/Changa and then you become enlightened? 

No. Also I wouldn't call myself enlightened. There is still egoic needs and wants, still a separate self trying to conceptualize it all. Hehe.

But anyway, I think in order to have such a deep full-blown God-relization trip, you need to have a clean soul first. Souls that are unclean/still are shadowy/selfish will by design not recieve a full blown God-realization trip, cos that wouldn't be Love.

So clean yourself op by maximizing Love:D Which often means doing the hard things, i.e. meditation-habit, eating healthy, exercising, being kind to others (and most importantly to yourself, all though others are also yourself, oh god:D)

Does that mean I say my mind/ego/soul is 100% pure? Nah, far from it. I also believe shit can get much deeper still. I'm amazed by how infinitely deep the rabit hole of realizing your own Godhood goes. That hole is infinite of course. Always more realization to be had.

Suffering = Healing. Everything is God/Love. All is well. Love ya all <3

Feel free to ask any Qs.

Also, if you want my trip report summed up in a video, here ya go:

Ultimately, I have nothing to say. Just keep on doing what you love. If you do something you don't love and which doesn't feel right, try to change it into something you love. Also dive into your fears. Gold is hidden as a gift if you do the things you fear. You are all perfect beyond perfect. You are all Love.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

You hit the motherlode there :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You hit the motherlode there :D

I must admit I surely did :D Surprised it could get deeper, but of course it could. Same "core insight" (of Love/God/Infinite Consciousness), just pounded a few inches deeper into your soul, hehe. 

Through my by now +10 DMT trips, I must say it's interesting to note how the "eyeflasing popping visuals" seem to be subdued. There were still some visuals, and my imagination was free and infinite (could imagine whatver I wanted, and I would literally become it, during the trip. Oh, I was a blue whale for a short period of time. Also a woman getting fucked by a guy. Interesting exp. Was lots of things now I that i think of it) but basically the visuals weren't that "impressive". The impressive part was how deep the experience was, how gigantic the Love pouring into "my soul" was, and how widened my consciousness was. Sure, there was a feeling of being in deep spiritual communication with some very intelligent beings teaching me a thing or two (or showing me things, showing off, having fun with me out of Love), but it was also very clear for me that these "DMT beings" were just "my own" imagination as God.

It's also obvious to me now, that if you have a bad trip (on say, DMT) the fundamental reason for that bad trip to occur, was because your ego/mind/soul/body couldn't/wouldn't accept that much Love. Tried that some months ago (absolute hell/nightmare/pure soulfire). Very, very unpleasent. But humbling and instructive for sure.

It was obvious for me during the trip that I was omni-potent (all powerful), all-knowing and all-things/beyond time. I was. I am. Still am. But it was also clear that everything happening in the Now is a result of that.  (( I.e.: I want to live as WaveInTheOcean not knowing the future, being limited. That's what I fucking want, otherwise I wouldn't experience it! And I want to experience it cos it's fucking beautiful to not know the future. It's exciting. It's fucking beautiful to going around as a an apparant separate self interacting with "others"... it's so immensely exciting if you can let go of fear (which you can if you wake up:)) its ultimately just pure fucking love <3 ))) For some brief moments during the trip I was thinking "Oh great. Well I would like to manifest a piano in front of me, and also cure my near-sightnedness and also be brilliant top10 world piano player, let's go!" .. and then afterwards, still tripping, what I then realized was:

1. I can get an operation for curing my near-sightedness (free for me in Denmark, just lazy / corona)
2. The actual way inside the dream of manifesting the piano would simply be buy buying one. That you can buy one, that a piano exists is already in and by itself pure magic.
3. I am already a great piano player. All the piano players alive and ever lived, I am fucking those. I am everyone here on this forum. Everything I want, I already have/am. The thinking "GIVE ME PIANO UBER SKILLZ OR LET ME FLY OR SWIM WITH THE WHALES WITHOUT NEED FOR AIR!" is just a line of thinking that happens when the ego-mind-body and God-consciousness merge... The separate self is seen to be an illusion, yet deep down the ego still screams for X and Y. Haha. But you also know that you actually already have all those infinite powers and skills. Either through other humans/animals (= You) or in other dimensions. I even lived briefly in those dimensions, haha. So magical. So Good. Words fail.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

31 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

❤️ thank you 

<3 <3 <3

Great! Yes I remember reading about your experience 8 months ago. I like the energy I see in your words, that perspective of seeing and feeling the oneness, it feels great and can create some real miracles! There is someone in my city who is overflowing with that energy and I know she is protecting our city. Sometimes I ask my spirit friends for help, Elohim Grace especially, she always help me when I ask :) Anyway, congratulations, and all you need now after such an awakening is to clear away all the inner distortions and darkness and truly embody the purity of the oneness.

9 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Great! Yes I remember reading about your experience 8 months ago. I like the energy I see in your words, that perspective of seeing and feeling the oneness, it feels great and can create some real miracles! There is someone in my city who is overflowing with that energy and I know she is protecting our city. Sometimes I ask my spirit friends for help, Elohim Grace especially, she always help me when I ask :) Anyway, congratulations, and all you need now after such an awakening is to clear away all the inner distortions and darkness and truly embody the purity of the oneness.

Thank you for your words. Yes, you're right. Embodying it is the where the hard work lies! 

Much love.

@WaveInTheOcean amazing that is fucking OUT OF THIS WORLD PURE fucking LOVE bro!!!! Awesome!  Now just baith in the bliss of Consciousness!! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What a great read. Cant wait to experience that at some point. Btw I think you are gifted in writing. I could feel your energy and had a so much images while reading. Much love for you 

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@WaveInTheOcean amazing that is fucking OUT OF THIS WORLD PURE fucking LOVE bro!!!! Awesome!  Now just baith in the bliss of Consciousness!! :)

Haha I love you! <3

5 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

What a great read. Cant wait to experience that at some point. Btw I think you are gifted in writing. I could feel your energy and had a so much images while reading. Much love for you 

Wauw, thank you for your kind words (my still somewhat insecure ego really likes to read that). I wrote all these words very, very quickly. I just had to get them out of my system. It's great for me to get my inner experiences written down. Helps with integration. But I'm sorry for all the typos. I mostly just write this stuff out of egoic reason (my own integration), but I must say it's also a joy to share with others. Really warms my heart to read your kind responses, and glad to hear you found it pleasant/exciting/useful to read, even tho it went fast! :-) 

Love you! <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

4 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Wonderful.

I never got the insight that suffering = healing. Care to elaborate on that?

I am too interested in this.

And also, very good read, you really managed to bring tear to my eye, as I could feel your excitement and joy. 

I was wondering, what were you doing before this trip/experience? Were you meditating every day, contemplating etc. so it all lead you to this point...? 

14 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Like an ultimate test/game for God Herself to test how capable of Love He is. (Of course God knows She is capable of anything, yet God loves playing games. Haha omfg it's so beautiful I could cry. It is all just 100% Love. Just perfect. Just God playing with ITSELF!!! HAHA. WAUW. It's unbelieveable. Ineffeable. Completely ineffeable. ITS SO FUCKING GOOD, YOU CANT BELIEVE IT! HAHA. JEEZ. OMFG.  how could it be otherwise? HAHA.:-) <3

Inneffeable man... unbeliavable...so good man... wow !! 100% love.. wowwwww man! Omfg!!! How could it be otherwise? Ayeee!

https://en.meming.world/wiki/Mocking_SpongeBob

So God create sneaky little games with humans..and deciding to create pain because is for good and love... .. because god wants to learn ...so you just confirmed God to be finite...not only that.. but God lacks intelligence.

So you made up all of this theory while high... listening instrumental songs...good shit bruh..

So ultimately all you want is to promote your channel. Because every single word you said literally made zero sense....god is the thinker behind every single thing that happens... god thought was for a reason...all for the good...and don't worry...god is observing your tears and comforting you.. double slit experiment right...

Edited by YourConstruct

4 hours ago, YourConstruct said:

Inneffeable man... unbeliavable...so good man... wow !! 100% love.. wowwwww man! Omfg!!! How could it be otherwise? Ayeee!

https://en.meming.world/wiki/Mocking_SpongeBob

So God create sneaky little games with humans..and deciding to create pain because is for good and love... .. because god wants to learn ...so you just confirmed God to be finite...not only that.. but God lacks intelligence.

So you made up all of this theory while high... listening instrumental songs...good shit bruh..

So ultimately all you want is to promote your channel. Because every single word you said literally made zero sense....god is the thinker behind every single thing that happens... god thought was for a reason...all for the good...and don't worry...god is observing your tears and comforting you.. double slit experiment right...

Haha I love you man. You're the only reasonable guy left on this forum. Anyone believing what I wrote are insane. Your skepticism is good. Love ya bro❤️?

You should believe any story that makes you happy. That's all I can say.

How we each feel on the inside (deep inside) is - after all - what matters most in this work of self-actualizing.

If believing that the universe is a dumb automatic physical machine, and that your life is a happy random biological unprobable accident, and that your whole existence is basically just some random time spent between the maternity clinic and the undertaker, well, if THAT makes you happy, then all is well.

Personally I had that belief since I was a kid -- I was an hardcore atheist with top grades in math, chemistry, biology and physics in highschool, hated the humanities -- until my early 20s (26 now) and that belief system made me miserable on the inside.

Now 5 years later, I have changed it to what we could call Idealism, and I've never been more at peace. Each to his own, believe what makes ya happy. Anything else seems rather pointless.

Good luck bro.

Resized_1d78738_1073110840269638.jpeg

I think I will make a youtube video (or write a long post) soon answering your questions and more. Thank you for reading and commentating @somegirl @Gili TrawanganTrawanganTrawanganTrawangan (smartphone bug lol) If you have more questions feel free to ask them here.

Bipolargrowth, @space , frenk, bogdan ?❤️??