Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenLight

Why do i not care about GOD

55 posts in this topic

So i feel like an outsider to this forum and other spiritual groups. I see the excitement in everyone for exploring different facets of this topic. Besides me, i just don't care. I feel like there is no other way to live and i just happened to manifest this into my reality by chanse. If i had full free will then i undoubtedly would chase after success in the material world. Spirituality seems more like a obligatory life purpose than something i want to do. Money seems more important to me now. I tried already to give up spirituality for a year but manifested huge problems and i am not going back. Do i have this mindset because i am low in the SD? I had spiritual realizations by "accident" but it doesn't mean that i was interested in them in the first place. I am still not interested but they happen. There seems no other way to feel good so i naturally just do the work. It is difficult to explain but does anyone else feel this way? 

4 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

Do i have this mindset because i am low in the SD?

Basically yes.

You need to complete 5 or 10 years of basic self-help work before you can start to appreciate the value of higher things like God or Love or consciousness or Truth or spirituality.

Nothing wrong with that. You can't grow faster than you're able. Spend the next 5-10 years building your basic success in life. Then come back and we'll talk about God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Gotcha, it seems like my spiritual work is fruitless without having a solid basic-self help foundation.

Does anyone know what would be the wisest choice to continue with? 

Like maybe changing my life a bit, move away where i want to be and starting a new career perhaps? Add some Tony Robbins maybe

13 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

@Leo Gura Gotcha, it seems like my spiritual work is fruitless without having a solid basic-self help foundation.

Does anyone know what would be the wisest choice to continue with? 

Like maybe changing my life a bit, move away where i want to be and starting a new career perhaps? Add some Tony Robbins maybe

I strongly suggest not giving up spirituality, just because you dont put 5-Meo up your ass or do a 30 day retreat doesnt mean its not useful. Spiritual work is an essential boost no matter what stage youre at in life. I know a guy who is stuck in Stage Orange and is clearly miserable doing drugs because he is stuck in life, what I wouldnt give to have him open up to some spiritual practice instead of chasing his tail or becoming depressed.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@GreenLight Advising is tricky unless you want to share more about yourself, otherwise it's going to be pretty general. But I'd say it's good to focus on your job, home, relationships and health as a solid basis which can be underpinned by a spiritual / philosophical practice to give you that healthy compass bearing, so to speak. The thing to watch out for is not to get trapped in a materialistic lifestyle with expensive habits, debts to pay off, which make it into a treadmill of earning more and more money until you're old and grey! 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

55 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I strongly suggest not giving up spirituality, just because you dont put 5-Meo up your ass or do a 30 day retreat doesnt mean its not useful. Spiritual work is an essential boost no matter what stage youre at in life. I know a guy who is stuck in Stage Orange and is clearly miserable doing drugs because he is stuck in life, what I wouldnt give to have him open up to some spiritual practice instead of chasing his tail or becoming depressed.

I agree. I will keep doing the work and just add some basic self-help stuff from now on.

@GreenLight

When thoughts arise about yourself, they’re not actually about yourself, they’re thoughts. Thus the thought arises “I feel like an outsider”, but that is not feeling good, and there is no direct experience of being an outsider...it’s a thought...about a you... being an outsider. Missing this, the experience sucks. Spotting this, liberation. Missing this, seems like it has something to do with God or spirituality. Spotting this, liberation. 

Dualities, like all conflicts are added, not inherent or pre-existing. Similarly, ‘problems’ are ideas, perspectives... which ‘resolve’ by seeing through them, ‘collapsing the duality’, or just plain old letting them go....then ‘solutions’ arise. 

A dreamboard is an effortless way to collapse the spirituality vs living life duality. Imo they’re sweetest ‘together’. Could be said to be the caring, not by chance, full free will, non-obligatory, based on what you want, make as much money as you want, way, which revolves around you naturally feeling good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm 

You are very helpful here on the forum and you probably know that already.

@Kalo Yeah, maybr my awareness hasn't reached understanding of God yet.

@snowyowl Haha, you should have said that to me a few years ago!

Honestly, after a plenty of spiritual experiences i do not see any desire to self actualize or do self-help. These experiences (soul, reincarnation, karma, astral body etc.) don't even matter maybe? 

How high on the SD should one be to want to know GOD and not care about theses types of experiences?

Is this like stage Green spirituality and stage Turquoise spirituality.

Fortunately, i am not declining to go self-actualize. As i viewed my experiences through the lens of how to gain money from it. Like fantasizing of becoming a teacher and aquire my survival needs through it. Might be in the red/orange mindset area. Would be nice to view it as it is like a Love-Oneness perspective. 

Is God a precursor to counsciousness? Then how do we know God?

@GreenLight recognize that you are always 'being you' and there's nothing else for you to 'do'. 

'Trying to be like yourself' and 'trying not to be like yourself' are the same thing... both are just more 'what you are doing', which is always 'being yourself'. 

Your life will unfold how it will.  If you want to go to the store, you can ask me how to get to the store, and I can tell you.. but I can never tell you that you 'going to the store' is what you should be doing. Should you want to go to the store? Who am I to say?. only you know what you want to do, and so that's what you do... but you can't want to do anything other than what you want to do without wanting to.. do you see the problem with figuring out what you 'should' do?  

The only thing you 'should' do.. is exactly what you are already doing, which is 'being you'.. is there anything else you 'could do'? 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@GreenLight Your profile picture explains it everything 4 me. It symbolizes the utmost knowledge that can be acquired without spiritual wisdom. THat is why it is said that those who read the book of Thot they commit suicide. Because without higher understanding it just destroys u. 4 me it is a clear sign of where u want to arrive, but no further more. However, what u are explaining makes me think that u have a tendency to this higher spiritual wisdom. Maybe for past lives, if u don't believe that, probably about some chemistry in your brain. The fact is, u will have it much easier than lots of people if u wanna evolve.

@The Buddha Dude, what are you talking about?  I came out as the dumbest kid from school. No knowledge is gonna get inside this melon head...

Besides, I read a blog post that the eye of Horus will protect me from evil. I don't believe it but just in case I put it as my avatar :D

42 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

I came out as the dumbest kid from school. No knowledge is gonna get inside this melon head...

On 4/10/2021 at 8:57 AM, Nahm said:

@GreenLight

When thoughts arise about yourself, they’re not actually about yourself, they’re thoughts. Thus the thought arises “I feel like an outsider”, but that is not feeling good, and there is no direct experience of being an outsider...it’s a thought...about a you... being an outsider. Missing this, the experience sucks. Spotting this, liberation. Missing this, seems like it has something to do with God or spirituality. Spotting this, liberation. 

Dualities, like all conflicts are added, not inherent or pre-existing. Similarly, ‘problems’ are ideas, perspectives... which ‘resolve’ by seeing through them, ‘collapsing the duality’, or just plain old letting them go....then ‘solutions’ arise. 

A dreamboard is an effortless way to collapse the spirituality vs living life duality. Imo they’re sweetest ‘together’. Could be said to be the caring, not by chance, full free will, non-obligatory, based on what you want, make as much money as you want, way, which revolves around you naturally feeling good. 

?

16 hours ago, GreenLight said:

@The Buddha Dude, what are you talking about?  I came out as the dumbest kid from school. No knowledge is gonna get inside this melon head...

People who never identified with what they know already have an "in" when it comes to spiritual stuff. But you gotta drop the identification with being the "dumb one" or the one who "doesn't know" to really cash in on that. Who knows you don't know? 

On 4/10/2021 at 5:44 AM, GreenLight said:

There seems no other way to feel good so i naturally just do the work.

You know why you're doing this, to feel good, you're interested in feeling good. Do you realize how much unencessary crap you cut through right there? Do you realize how wise that statement really is? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw :x

On 4/10/2021 at 5:44 AM, GreenLight said:

If i had full free will then i undoubtedly would chase after success in the material world.

Do that, you already have free will. Notice, you are free to want what you want, and free to express it. Just keep focusing in that same direction you already are. Create the life you desire to experience, financially, relationships, hobbies, interests, etc. You’ll feel great, that great feeling is God. 

You probably don’t realize this, but many people use spirituality as a way of avoiding the challenges and difficulties of life. 

Not you. You’re expressing about it, inspecting this, looking directly. 

That’s what everyone wants to do but is afraid of. 

You’re going to be very successful. People are going to want to know your ‘secret’. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Notice, you are free to want what you want

Am I free to want what I don't want?  If not, where's the freedom? 

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

Am I free to want what I don't want?  If not, where's the freedom? 

Ultimately, the freedom is that there is no one to answer. 

@Nahm no one to answer, no one to 'be free'. 

"It's all happening, and no one is doing it."

@Nahm playing the you/You game. 

Whether 'This/you' is 'Everything/Nothing/God/Universe' or 'a human organism', neither 'do' anything beyond 'be how they are'. 

7 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"It's all happening, and no one is doing it."

How can no one is? :D

What if  the duality of "no one" and "one" collapses?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.