Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenLight

Why do i not care about GOD

55 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1

"It's all happening."

"It's all happening freely."

I don't understand what the word 'freely' might possibly mean here.  Other than how it is? 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

12 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Inliytened1

I don't understand what the word 'freely' might possibly mean here.  Other than how it is? 

Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Nahm playing the you/You game. 

Whether 'This/you' is 'Everything/Nothing/God/Universe' or 'a human organism', neither 'do' anything beyond 'be how they are'. 

And how are they? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Inliytened1 freely means 'Love'? never heard that one. 

Contemplate more then :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm like this.  <gestures broadly at everything>

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Contemplate more then :)

Perhaps that will occur.. who knows? ;)

39 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Am I free to want what I don't want?  If not, where's the freedom? 

The evidence of how free you are, is the asking if you are free to want what you don’t want. That is focusing on what you don’t want, which you are free to do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Perhaps that will occur.. who knows? ;)

? ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

35 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Am I free to want what I don't want?  If not, where's the freedom? 

Wanting what you don't want creates resistance. So you can do that, if you want. You realize how many secondary cop out "wants" you/people have that you/people don't actually want? 

I want to love myself and feel good, but little Timmy hurt my feelings, so I need him to think I'm cool! Then I'll feel good about myself! I need light up Star Wars shoes because they are cool, Timmy wears them. I want light up Star War shoes. 

Well no, actually I want to love myself and feel good about myself. 

Enlightenment and light up star war shoes are sometimes the same indirect, forgotten core desire. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

35 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Wanting what you don't want creates resistance. So you can do that, if you want.

Do you see the problem here? You can only want what you don't want if [what you don't want] is what you want. 

When is anything ever not what it is? 

2 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

When is anything ever not what it is? 

When you think it's something that it's not, actually.  

Desire or authentic wants are not thoughts, not things, desire is a feeling. A feeling can only be felt right now, or it's a thought, not a feeling.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

When you think it's something that it's not, actually.  

Actually, it still is what it is, I am just confused about what it is. 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Desire or authentic wants are not thoughts, not things, desire is a feeling. A feeling can only be felt right now, or it's a thought, not a feeling.

I never suggested wants are thoughts.  

What I want is what I want, and never what I don't want, even if I'm confused about what I want. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

@Mason Riggle Careful what you wish for cause you just might get it. :) 

@mandyjw I wish to be careful about what I wish for. ;)

@mandyjw There is nothing for me [the Universe] to do, other than exactly what I [God] truly wish [Love] to do, which I'm already always doing. - Liberation!!

Edited by Mason Riggle

On 4/10/2021 at 5:44 AM, GreenLight said:

If i had full free will then i undoubtedly would chase after success in the material world. Spirituality seems more like a obligatory life purpose than something i want to do. Money seems more important to me now. I tried already to give up spirituality for a year but manifested huge problems and i am not going back. 

I wouldn't want to live anyone else's life. There is something to be said for dancing one's dance. Many people waste time doing what they think they "should be doing in life".

On 4/10/2021 at 5:44 AM, GreenLight said:

I had spiritual realizations by "accident" but it doesn't mean that i was interested in them in the first place. I am still not interested but they happen. There seems no other way to feel good so i naturally just do the work. It is difficult to explain but does anyone else feel this way? 

All the time. When I'm doing what I enjoy and get into "the zone", all sorts of insights and realizations arise. Yet not everything gets me into the zone. Things like video games and playing basketball doesn't do it for me. Things like running, yoga, integrating concepts and hiking in nature are a good spaces to enter the zone. I know it's "spiritual incorrect" to call these "spirituality", yet they are for me. 

At was at a Buddhist Sangha one time and a fellow talked about a spiritual experience he had during a 2hr meditation in a forest. I said "Omigosh!! I had a similar spiritual experience on a 2hr run in the forest!!". Yet he responded that running doesn't count as "spiritual training" and it wasn't a "spiritual experience". It was "runner's high". . . . Yea, whatever dude. . . 

I need to learn this non-duality language that y'all are speaking. For me it looks like this at this point;

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

怎么没有人呢?:D

如果“没人”和“一个”的二元性崩溃了怎么办?

16 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

ここに問題がありますか? [望まないもの]があなたが望むものであるときだけ、あなたは望まないことができます あなたが欲しいもの。いつではないのですか?

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

वे कैसे है?

16 hours ago, mandyjw said:

الرغبة أو الأصول ليست أفكارًا وليست أشياء ، فالرغبة هي شعور. يمكن الشعور بالشعور الآن فقط

، أو أنه فكرة ، وليس شعور.

Edited by GreenLight

16 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

@mandyjw There is nothing for me [] to do, other than exactly what I [] truly wish [] to do, which I'm already always doing. - liberation!!

'me' isn't the universe. 'me' is created by your brain. Don't confuse 'little me' with Higher Self and and 'little me' which is addicted to a cellphone, ignoring the Universe.

I = I am or higher degrees of consciousness = I AM = DIVINE. SELF. True Egregore. 

God is a religious concept for which we measure our pain. -John Lennon

Wish is not love.

Will is Love. Love is the will.

Thelema 101.

Just theories and more theories.

There is nothing for you to do rather than what you're always doing? Like, have you tried turning off the phone for a week? Because it seems wlall you're doing is being addicted to a cellphone and typing on this forum.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult