Hen Zuhe

Enlightenment - (Scale 500 - 1000) - Dr. David Hawkins Calibrated List

87 posts in this topic

@Flyboy WEAre The Light

[500] – LOVE

This level is categorized by love that is very close to being unconditional, unchanging, and permanent. It does not fluctuate nor does it depend on external factors. Love is a state of being. It is a forgiving, nurturing, and a supportive way of relating to the world. It is not intellectual and does not come from the human mind. Love radiates from the heart Chakra. It has the capacity to life others and accomplishes great feats because of its purity of motive. At this level of consciousness, the capacity to discern essence becomes predominant. The core of an issue becomes the center of focus. As reason is bypassed, there arises the capacity for instantaneous recognition of the totality of a problem. Reason only deals with particulars, whereas Love deals with entireties. This ability, often called intuition, is the capacity for instantaneous understanding without resorting to sequential symbol processing. There is a major paradigm shift in those things, which seemed real, which now seem unreal and vice versa. This level opens to door to benevolence, mercy, and Forgiveness through understanding and nonjudgmental. Only 4% of the entire population of the earth attains this level. Because of the dominating power of light over darkness, one individual at this level counterbalances 750,000 people below the 200 levels. This is the level at which spirituality starts, since below this, individuals are still caught up in the linear world. Also the level of a songbird’s song, cat’s purr, and a dog’s wagging tail.

How can we enlightened when there is no you and I?

Hey there,

what I got from his books is that his intention was for humans to have some kind of tool to diferentiate between truth and falsehood. What I also understood from the book is that kinesiology depends a lot on who asks, why he asks, his attitude about the topic etc. So it is highly subjective, so it highly unscientific, so it is...spiritual? I'd say so :)

If I should round it up (quite a lot) - it is that "who" you are what matters the most. Nowhere in the universe is said what makes you holy or spiritual. What matters is what is "inside". Why do you feel the way you feel about kinesiology? How do you feel about that feeling? Do you love it or do you hate it or is it somewhere else on the scale of emotions? Your label on what kinesiology is might be very "off" (which is always subjective) but what would matter is how your realtionship to that which you label "off" means. Do you love yourself even when you see you do not know so much? Do you love yourself when you are angry? Do you love others in all those conditions and emotions? That all would be who you are and that should be what the number points to, wouldn't it? Do you know what bias these people still held and what aspect of them did he hold in mind when asking?

I'd say try the tool for yourself, but do not make the intention ofor trying it small. Let that personal gain go and try. 

Or just try to look at it as a lifetime work of a man who wanted to help all people. How much he gave, inspired, created.. Was that intention spiritual enough to spark that feeling of love inside you? Can you see that as creator would?

There might be dustman who loves himself, loves being in service to others and might just be so caring that his love just pours out..invisibly, anonymously..and he might lose himself in that beauty of himself. Sage never known and never calibrated..scoring high. Who cared but him.

Are You loving, do You feel it or are you still looking for that reason why there is not enough love for you in it?

For the question of love and loving. I'd say you do it all the time but it has only one factors - what are your labels of what love is.

When in state of love  (very obvious and palpable on MDMA for me)

- there is not that second layer of my judgement and concern for what I do/say/feel 

- there is a understanding without the need of reason and proof

- there is a trust without the need of reason and proof

- your heart feels warm

- you have urge to share, support, love, talk intimately, listen - all of that just because you want the same feeling for others

"we" submerged in "egos" might get there

- by taking MDMA :D

- by undoing our egos via spiritual principles and techniques.

-by simply practising love

=> watch, study, care for something/someone. Invest that time into it, let go of judgement about it. You'll slowly move through all emotions all the way towards feeling of love.  (you might see that it evolves as on Dr. Hawkins scale o emotions...)

As a bonus compare watching something you like and something you do not. Compare what your mind does while watching both and compare. Tryto see how did you feel about the thing before you loved it - that the love was not there yet. (((Because it is you who "does" love/undoes ego - which are the same things))) You might notice that when you stop your judgement and just watch - you learn about the thing quite a lot aaaand you will slowly fall in love with it (if your ego does not step in (in form of judging it)).

And last thing - what contemplation of Dr. Hawkins work brought to me is that the calibration is a pointer to where the person is at -  just like in spiral dynamics. That it is an indication of overall relationship of the person towards life - in lower states as being in mercy of a forces and things outside of him and therefore scared and incapacitated - higher himself getting knowledge and feeling neutral towards mechanistic world - further seeing he does not know so much and accepting it while feeling even better - developing faith - further surrendering his efforts to Something bigger that him - further recognizing that which is labeled God - further recognizing himself as manifestation of Divinity - through the Void - to being All there is...you know the drill.

I haven't cross checked the numbers, I'm not sure how a Ben Shapiro rating came about when David Hawkins himself died in 2012. 

Anyways, it's not really the point. 

From my understanding David cross checked his answers with large groups of people. 

He ensured that all people muscle tested the same answer before jotting a conclusion. 

And regarding muscle testing, it is necessary to understand why it works and how it needs to be used. 

When you muscle test you are connecting to the divine which is then providing the answers to you. 

You need to specify the source of who you are asking.

Moreover, there are ethical boundaries one can not cross. 

I cannot ask what the lotto numbers tomorrow will be, and that's because it's simply not an ethical question. 

I can't ask how someone else is feeling right now, it's not ethical. 

When I muscle test and think a question might be in the grey area, I always ask before whether it's even ethical to ask such question. Sometimes I get a yes, sometimes a no. 

If it's a no, I don't ask, because it's pointless to. 

And also, some commenters above said that a muscle test could be influenced by your subconscious. 

This is true. Even if you think you are detached, you very well may not be, which could then influence your answers. 

I've actually gotten into some trouble for acting on an answer I thought I was neutral on when I really wasn't.

Before I test for an answer I always ask for neutrality from the divine before doing so. This was in consequence to that realization of mine. 

So yes, muscle testing works, but there are rules that one must follow when doing it, otherwise answers might be completely pointless. 

Muscle fatigue is another one, being thirsty is another one, having to go pee is another one, being really tired is another one, not asking a specific enough question is another one.

One must be balanced. 

And if muscle testing doesn't work for someone, they could try pendulum dowsing. 

It's the same concept. I started out with pendulum dowsing before doing muscle testing. 

And for the record, muscle testing has completely changed my life. 

I'm able to get answers to urging questions I always had, either about the universe or my life in general. 

Severe health issues I had were resolved through muscle testing. 

The muscle testing pinpointed the root cause of my issues which were then resolved.  

With muscle testing I just have an ongoing guidance on everything I do, I literally use it all the time. 

I couldn't imagine my life without it, my life has become so much easier with the guidance I receive through muscle test answers. 

No more guessing, no more figuring out what to do or not to do, no more confusion over what's true or what's not, it's just made my life easier.

I believe that people their energy field does correspond with a frequency, just like thoughts, emotions, anything really, but it's delusional to think that some 'scientific method' will be able to accurately measure the frequency, because the 'scientist' his own perceptions and biases about these people is influencing the outcome, so it can't be reliable. In fact, I think that this method could only be accurate if the conductor (not the technology used) , in this case David Hawkin's frequency had a 1000 for frequency himself which is most likely not the case.  You have to be fully aligned with truth as the conductor of this test to not skew the results. 

Notice that you have no way of validating this scale.

You're just believing some dude, and you better believe this will come back to bite you in the ass.

I promise you that neither consciousness nor awakening can be placed on any kind of linear scale.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't take all this hearsay too seriously.

David Hawkins calibrated Ben Shapiro above left-wingers, so...

Do you think the scale is still valid though? 

Believing in scales for consciousness is some interesting state of consciousness hehe

18 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Do you think the scale is still valid though? 

The scale is a joke.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The scale is a joke.

Can't you make a better one?

In Tate we trust

Isn't this just a silly distraction? Consciousness is right HERE, no where else? The idea of linear 'levels' of consciousness that other people have experienced is just distractive content within the ONE divine infinite field, sat here NOW?

39 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Can't you make a better one?

I am too intelligent to try to map consciousness.

But maybe you aren't ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am too intelligent to try to map consciousness.

But maybe you aren't ;)

David Hawkins helped thousands with his medical practice and millions with his books. Perhaps you should listen to him and you wouldn’t have all those health issues. Health doesn’t lie. 

In Tate we trust

22 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

David Hawkins helped thousands with his medical practice and millions with his books. Perhaps you should listen to him and you wouldn’t have all those health issues. Health doesn’t lie. 

Cute ad hominem.

I guess Ramana Maharshi was just a deluded fool. Since according to you, health doesn't lie and he died of cancer.

You guys parrot spiritual BS without even thinking about it.

Edited by Leo Gura

When in doubt ask Vegeta what the scouter says about his power level. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cute ad hominem.

I guess Ramana Maharshi was just a deluded fool. Since according to you, health doesn't lie and he died of cancer.

You guys parrot spiritual BS without even thinking about it.

That is like saying Newtonian physics is trash because it is not the highest truth. Obviously there are other (meta)physics closer to the truth but that doesn’t mean Newtonian physics doesn’t have practical uses. 

In Tate we trust

@Leo GuraI'm still trying to wrap my mind around all this. These 'levels' and maps of consciousness are just games I am inventing to prevent myself from waking up, right?

I'm doing a great job, in fact a complety perfect job as God to confuse and delude God's ownself?