Jaccobtw

Are You Getting Vaccinated?

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BadHippie said:

What are germs @Forestluv

How would you define them? 

A microscopic organism that is a causative agent of disfavorable effects on macroscopic organisms. 

The chemical analog of a germ is a poison.

However there are some grey areas, such as a virus. Technically, a virus isn’t a microorganism, yet it has a lifecycle. Thus, classified as a germ. 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:47 PM, trenton said:

I want to tell you that I got my second vaccine a couple of days ago.  The side effects were more intense this time.  I ended up throwing up and I had to leave work.  I have been in bed for over 24 hours with a terrible headache.

I think this was the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.  I am starting to feel better.

The J & J vaccine is only one shot.

Regardless, I’m sorry it was rough for you. I received both my shots on the same days you received both of yours. Felt slightly achy and fatigued after the second shot, but normal otherwise. I wish that could be the case for everyone, but that doesn’t make it so.

Edited by Willie

@Mannyb TERRAIN VS GERM THEORY is basically the yin and yang perspectives two sides of the same coin; (inner vs outer focus) health itself is quite dynamic and multilayered. Does one need to get a vaccine to prevent getting covid? Naa, it's like taking psychedelic's rather than deep states of meditation (for most). Could there be potential side-effects and repercussions to getting the vaccine? Individualized, time will tell. Become your very own time keeper and be immune to the upcoming ascension symptoms. There's another aspect to health that's not measurable, and it's of our own unconscious doing, unless it becomes conscious and one steps off the wheel of karma. This is where energy cultivation comes in hand. It is quite obvious the frequency is raising, everyone is being impacted, diets are changing, the body is better assimilating and metabolizing food, and unaligned thought/emotion/havit is the primary cause of indegestion. We must take responsibility for our health, take power/energy back; personally i won't be getting this vaccine but i understand those who feel the need. The benefits of fasting, deep breathing, aligning one's energy signature with that of nature, and keeping vibration up is going to be vital for the shift into the 5th dimension 

Of curse I am! I think it's important to do it to prevent any fatal coronavirus ... 

49 minutes ago, Alba_bernia said:

Of curse I am! I think it's important to do it to prevent any fatal coronavirus ... 

Sadly we don't have enough vaccines and even if we did too many people don't want to get vaccinated to eradicate it. 

I was skeptical at first, but eventually ended up doing it. Mainly due to me being around my grandparents and they really worry about that type of stuff. I prefer not to worry them. But, overall I mainly just have faith in going with the flow. If the wind blows a pile of leaves in a certain direction, I won't force myself to flow differently. It simply is what it is.

I personally will not be taking this vaccine and tell my family members not to, because there is just too little studies done on it, they skipped traditional animal studies and challenge studies to see if the person is injected with the virus, how will his antibodies will fight that virus, not to mention I constantly monitor “Vaccine adverse effect reporting system” in CDC and upto date there has been already over 200k reported injuries including serious ones and deaths. Not only is the media not mentioning that info, but on the contrary there is a significant push and unbelievable incentives happening. If that is such top of the shelf product, why doing all this?