Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erik8lrl

Putin To Biden

61 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Opo said:

I thought this was cute. 

Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow (The Turkmenistan President in the video) is the cruel and crude one there with the way he lifted up that puppy dog breed. 

He's sees a possession and a Turkmeni symbol that the he offers as a gift to the state representative with whom he has mutual beneficiary relations via trade, Putin sees a living being with senses and feelings that can feel either pain or care. 

However that does not change Putins history of relationships with his cronies and with his people who he uses to derive legitimacy from and people in other states who Russia directly or indirectly impacts. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

26 minutes ago, Milos Uzelac said:

Putin sees a living being with senses and feelings that can feel either pain or care. 

Or he sees a potential sexual partner. Putin likes to fuck little boys and dogs.

19 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Or he sees a potential sexual partner. Putin likes to fuck little boys and dogs.

Dunno about that ?‍♂️

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Hulia  Why mad? 

On 19/03/2021 at 4:43 PM, Megan Alecia said:

I find it interesting that Americans who identify themselves as nationalist, like Trump supporters, are generally friendly to Russia and Putin.   The vitriol tends to come from the liberals and the left.   I understand why the American ruling class hates Putin, since he stopped them from looting Russian assets and for strategic reasons they oppose any strong leader of another country.  Does this mean that the liberals are the biggest supporters of Western imperialism?   Like Putin said, Russia is here to stay and we know how to defend our own interests.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

37 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I find it interesting that Americans who identify themselves as nationalist, like Trump supporters, are generally friendly to Russia and Putin.   

Because he is at their level of development. 

Roughly Blue/Orange with a bit of red. 

37 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Like Putin said, Russia is here to stay and we know how to defend our own interests.

You tell em. 

Edited by Opo

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

I find it interesting that Americans who identify themselves as nationalist, like Trump supporters, are generally friendly to Russia and Putin.   The vitriol tends to come from the liberals and the left.   I understand why the American ruling class hates Putin, since he stopped them from looting Russian assets and for strategic reasons they oppose any strong leader of another country.  Does this mean that the liberals are the biggest supporters of Western imperialism?   Like Putin said, Russia is here to stay and we know how to defend our own interests.

American nationalist respect Putin because he holds the same general oppressive views as they do. I recall Putin giving a grand speech about how minorities and foreigners are lucky to be in Russia and shouldnt be pandered to. Something along those lines. 

14 hours ago, Milos Uzelac said:

Ah Great! Sorry just looked up where Alanya exactly is in Turkey. Turkish girls are also beautiful from the mixed bunch of genes spanning as far as multiethnicities present in the era of the Ottomann Empire and in short Anadolia being a very diverse cultural and ethnic region throughout history and also bordering very diverse nations in the Mid East ??

I am just at the moment having to learn some of the peculiarties and history of Hannafi Islam and of the the Ottomann variants of Dervish brotherhoods and Sufism and for a test for a subject about World Religions at my faculty. ?

Nice :)

20 hours ago, Hulia said:

Ah.... How do you know that?

Nationalism from female I am quite impressed. 

Ukraine-Russia like watching serbs and croats. Same.... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ah.... How do you know that?

Because it´s his world- Fucking animals and children

Nationalism from female I am quite impressed. 

It has nothing to do with nationalism. We have broken a contact to our ukrainian relatives and friends living in Russia and supporting aggression against Ukraine, and vice versa some of my russian friends living in Ukraine have become the greatest patriots of Ukraine. Besides I don´t understand the nationalism. How can you tell the nationality? We all extremely mixed in terms of nationality. 

It´s all about state form. We Ukrainians deeply despise the authoritarian forms of leadership / government. Don´t you see? We can never never live with russians in one state, in one society. The Russians are after greatness and we want Freedom, fuck the greatness! Even if we haven´t been successful during the centuries and turn sometimes our struggle into circus (we just hate to be pathetic), it´s our deepest wish, which has survived hundreds of yeas of tsars and soviet dictators.

Ukraine-Russia like watching serbs and croats. Same.... 

It´s not the same. Ukraine and Russia have been since more than 30 years two DIFFERENT INDEPENDENT states. Russians have absolutely no right to impose on us their concepts and ideas. They can do it in their own country, the bastards, they have enough of it. 

Edited by Hulia

This is what the mafia will do to you 

Basically several thugs in the government got together and murdered someone and stole 200 million dollars in taxes. Since the government and mafia are basically fused together there are no checks or justice for something like this if enough of higher ups are in on it.

People think Putin has supreme power inside Russia but that actually isn’t true. Far from it. He has more power in foreign affairs than domestic. He is more like the leader of his own faction/group which is considered superior and the leader of all the other factions/groups bellow it. This allows for stability in a country that doesn’t have institutional stability or a solid rule of law. This does require that he has compliance from these groups to keep his as the leader so the power distribution domestically is actually quite spread out since to keep compliance it requires bargaining with the other groups bellow his. This is why you won’t see any oversight in Russia. Often times these groups will bargain for get out of jail free cards. This is how corruption works. 

its kinda funny when a lower level person gets sent to jail for corruption. A couple years ago some higher level government guy working for the state owned railroad there had his own little scheme going and took like 2 million dollars and got sent to jail for corruption. Guess he didn’t have enough support by the various mafia factions in the government. Keep in mind there is also infighting between the various factions and it is a dynamic system with bartering and allegiances. It really is the Wild West so to speak. Russia is blue but many in government are/were red. Since a ton of money owned by theses mafia factions has been frozen they have been sort of stifled and weakened in the west. Since they have got their bag from plundering I think a lot of them are now trying to transition to blue through nationalism.

Edited by Lyubov

@Hulia Thanks or your response and making things clear to me. 

Yeah I do agree about imposing influence. 

But lets face it Ukraine is collapsed or failed country. 

So these things are quite actually expected. 

Not defending russia it's mob state. 

If USA was next to Ukraine it would swallowed it long tine ago this just shows actual weaknesses of Russia which is just regional power at most. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But lets face it Ukraine is collapsed or failed country. 

Who tells it? Uktaine is not the strongest state, bit it´s definitely not the failed one. Even when our president flew and the country was left for some period of time ungoverned and the Russia began military intrusion, it hasn´t collapsed! Hey, where else it would be possible? The same peolpe who attacked governmental building during revolution, guarded it and the polititians inside (no matter good or bad), which acted strictly according to costitution: elected provisional government and organized new transparent and honest election. No chaos, no coup in spite of advatageous situation. A big part of popultaion has become volunteers since the state was almost impotent at that time. 

I would rather expect that Russia collapse with its demoralized population and a government which is held by only one person, with ruined institutions and zero opposition. What happens if Putin dies tomorrow or goes competely nuts?

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If USA was next to Ukraine it would swallowed it long tine ago this just shows actual weaknesses of Russia which is just regional power at most. 

BS. Why should USA swallow Ukraine? Why it hasn´t swallowed Mexico which is next to USA? The most Mexicans want to live in USA, I assume. But instead of swallowing they even build a wall :)

Edited by Hulia

On 3/23/2021 at 0:31 AM, Milos Uzelac said:

Putin sees a living being with senses and feelings that can feel either pain or care. 

Unless that being gets in his way.

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

Who tells it? Uktaine is not the strongest state, bit it´s definitely not the failed one. Even when our president flew and the country was left for some period of time ungoverned and the Russia began military intrusion, it hasn´t collapsed! Hey, where else it would be possible? The same peolpe who attacked governmental building during revolution, guarded it and the polititians inside (no matter good or bad), which acted strictly according to costitution: elected provisional government and organized new transparent and honest election. No chaos, no coup in spite of advatageous situation. A big part of popultaion has become volunteers since the state was almost impotent at that time. 

Nothing unussual people will be much more organized and xo operative when enemy is at the door. Even without leadership. What then happened in Ukraine is similar what happened in Serbia 2000 when Milosevic fall from power. When democrats won ofcourse backed and funded by west. That's no secret yet problem with them is that they are highly corruptable and that leads to their eventual fall too. Now we once again have dictator who learned from past mistakes of these 2 previous ruling elites. Now we are fucked. 

Checked Ukraine inflation it's 3.2% looks like economy is on recovery mode and country is bexoming stable again. 

I would rather expect that Russia collapse with its demoralized population and a government which is held by only one person, with ruined institutions and zero opposition. What happens if Putin dies tomorrow or goes competely nuts?

Yeah I said mob state. 

BS. Why should USA swallow Ukraine? Why it hasn´t swallowed Mexico which is next to USA? The most Mexicans want to live in USA, I assume. But instead of swallowing they even build a wall :)

Influence thing. 

Don't forget Americans are racist, mexicans are considered to be lower then them. Now I will get bashed. Good to be cheap working force. Same as albanians in Kosovo for example. Problem was their higher birthrates and everything else is history. 

Avoiding Potential Kosovo thing at their soil. Smart protective politics. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Nothing unussual people will be much more organized and xo operative when enemy is at the door. Even without leadership.

Stop denying our ukrainian awesomeness ?

2013-2014 I´ve discovered that there is a macro sample of me - Ukraine. A country where I happened to be born and grown up. Untill then I thought I am a cosmopolitan.

P.S.: I am not very good informed about Serbia, just in general. But I´ll try to learn more

Edited by Hulia

13 hours ago, Hulia said:

Stop denying our ukrainian awesomeness ?

Hahaha

2013-2014 I´ve discovered that there is a macro sample of me - Ukraine. A country where I happened to be born and grown up. Untill then I thought I am a cosmopolitan.

Me too but how I see it. Pick best stuff and values  from your culture and uickly you'll realize they are universal with some spices here and there. All good. 

P.S.: I am not very good informed about Serbia, just in general. But I´ll try to learn more

Yeah lets cuddle. 

@Hulia what do you reproach Putin for ? it seems that he's supporting the separatists that hate you but leaves people like you that hate him alone. I may be wrong that's why I'm asking.