machinegun

How to initiate kissing?

33 posts in this topic

Question is the title. Read on if you would like to hear about my grievances.

So I went to meet up with this girl today, and we talked about making out on text  -but when I got there we just talked and I went home. I'm so frustrated with myself. I know girls are interested in me, and I know they want to kiss and make out with me. I can be as cool as a pepper, until it comes to making the slightest bit of initiation and then I just don't do it. In some situations, there is a zero percent chance of rejection and yet I'm so nervous I can't breathe. Is this some sort of mental blockage? 

By the way, I know any move to touch the other person is a move that would lead to other things, I'm just having trouble saying fuck it and going for a kiss on the cheek.

Please help. I don't want to be a kiss-virgin forever.

You have to make your dates a lot less serious. Lots of physical touching and playfulness long before any kiss. Then the kiss is easy and natural. As you are walking with her, you stop her, square up to her, get your body close to her, look in her eyes. If she holds eye contact with you, then she's ready for a kiss. You can brush her face slow with your finger, and then kiss her. And never leave the kiss for the end of the date. The kiss should be at the mid-point of the date.

Do not kiss on check. Kiss her mouth. Make the first kiss short and without tongue to leave her wanting more. Break it off prematurely after 2 seconds, grab her hand, and continue walking as if nothing happened.

If you treat kissing like a big deal it will feel awkward. You should treat it like nothing significant, totally natural, and always guaranteed and warranted. The rule in your mind should be: mid-point of the first date girl always owes me a kiss.

Fake it till you make it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Nail her to the wall and clench into her teeth

Metaphorically

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Apply the 90/10 rule. You close in to 90%, and she will do the remaining 10%, and maybe even the ?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

23 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

she will do the remaining 10%, and maybe even the ?

No. Take her like you own her. But also seduce her with teasing and withholding. Make her crave you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nail her to the wall. 

Hold her arms and kiss her. 

That's how women like it 

Don't think that you are doing anything wrong as long as you both are consenting adults. 

The only principle here is 

Just do it 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don't. 

You made it into a checkbox on a checklist to check off. The pressure of that task is ruining the entire point of the interaction. The point is to enjoy each other's company. Who cares how that happens? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Nail her to the wall and clench into her teeth

Hahahaha. Ok will withold from commenting. Thanks for memories guys. Memories I think not. 

Time for Jack Nicholsoning. Was fun. 

Horrible advice from the women in this thread lol.

To be fair, they know what they personally like from a man, but they have no idea what the difficulty curve is like for becoming comfortable on first dates as man. They're not realistically honing their advice to your situation @machinegun

Listen to Leo.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Make the first kiss short and without tongue to leave her wanting more. Break it off prematurely after 2 seconds, grab her hand, and continue walking as if nothing happened.

If you treat kissing like a big deal it will feel awkward. You should treat it like nothing significant,

^

It's Love.

@RendHeaven never make a girl crave you. 

You crave her. She will like it. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@RendHeaven never make a girl crave you. 

Lol but when the girl craves him he got exactly what he want xD

@RendHeaven I said never listen to women about getting women.

Whole thing is not one dimensional but there are things that will improve your chances. 

Listen to Leo. 

I am not into quantity lol at this point more into quality. 

Whatever rocks your boat. 

12 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

Lol but when the girl craves him he got exactly what he want xD

That's exactly what it's all about. That's why it's so silly. 

Intelligent women realize this and see it. 

37 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

never make a girl crave you. 

You crave her. She will like it. 

hmm this can easily play out the wrong way, where the girl is turned off by his eagerness. 

A girl craving the man is the best scenario, that means he played his cards right. But again over eagerness can come off as immature... 

Normally its mutual, both sides be showing that craving/flirting

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

hmm this can easily play out the wrong way, where the girl is turned off by his eagerness. 

A girl craving the man is the best scenario, that means he played his cards perfectly right. 

I see it the other way. If he made me crave him, I will see him as gaming me or not being genuine. It will make me feel absurd and hurt my ego and pride 

I won't feel like craving him because I would feel crazy for it. I don't want to put myself out there like a girl who is crazy for him.. 

I'd rather want him to chase me so I feel assured that he really wants me. 

@integral  or I can put it this way. I would love getting attention from him and a bit of his desperation because that would make me feel wanted and  special. 

Of course I would want to make him feel wanted too, but I draw the card first so my turn first. His later.