Kalki Avatar

Is Leo confused?

40 posts in this topic

Help get this right. Leo keeps saying that infinite love is the deepest awakening, yet I have talked to various realized beings saying that it is very deep but not the deepest. That the ultimate deepest is simply nothingness and love is its first manifestation. 

Does leo keep saying it is the deepest just because it has been his deepest experience or what? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Stop imagining Leo, you are Leo ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Why don't you go find out for yourself? :P

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

It is the same thing, merely concepts pointing to what can not be conceptualised. Infinite Love is unconditional Love and is revealed to be all there is when nothing is left. But it isn't the words, the words are pointers, "infinite Love" is not infinite Love, but it is.

@Kalki Avatar God is Nothing. But, The deepest awakening is infnite Love. Waking up to nothing isn't the deepest.

You know, How are you gonna know anything is true?

Is Leo right the love is the deepest? How would you know?

Are other people right that nothingness is the deepest? How would you know?

Do you even know the difference between nothingness or infinite love?

What is God's absolute perspective on itself? Its is really nothing? 

surely the fundamental building blocks are nothingness. But, It's LOVE. ahhaha find out for yourself.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

53 minutes ago, allislove said:

Stop imagining Leo, you are Leo ;) 

No! I am more handsome, have hair, better looking overall,buffed have abs of steel,higher IQ, I speak several languages etc... 

Ok he has longer dick. 

Well can't be better at everything. 

@cetus please put end on my arrogance you know that pink thing that prevents this and yes 3 points. 

I love basketball. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

As others have said, you can only answer this question by doing the work of self-inquiry. I can tell you that realizing nothingness is an important milestone along the path of spiritual discovery, because it dissolves the illusion of the self. If "you" continue traveling that path, you will eventually awaken spiritually to the God that you are, which is unconditional Love. But those are only words. They mean nothing to the conceptual mind, and can only be directly realized.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Kalki Avatar

I believe what’s throwing you off is “deepest”. You’ve confused the actuality of the wakefulness you are, with status & levels, via shared experience of what you believe to be another. You must see for yourself, so to speak. See what you are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

As others have said, you can only answer this question by doing the work of self-inquiry. I can tell you that realizing nothingness is an important milestone along the path of spiritual discovery, because it dissolves the illusion of the self. If "you" continue traveling that path, you will eventually awaken spiritually to the God that you are, which is unconditional Love. But those are only words. They mean nothing to the conceptual mind, and can only be directly realized.

But what if this statement was recognized as just a figment of imagination, just another mind story :o

"eventually awaken spiritually to the God that you are"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Moksha  Awakening is 0 you don't become this or that trust ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

But what if this statement was recognized as just a figment of imagination, just another mind story :o

Direct realization is devoid of conceptualization. Words cannot describe it, and it is foolish to even try. That is what I meant about self-inquiry. To you, it may seem as "just another mind story", and that will always be the case, until you experience it yourself.

You don't become anything, because ultimately there is no you to awaken. You are already infinite Love, and the state change to Self-realization is just part of the Consciousness game.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Direct realization is devoid of conceptualization. Words cannot describe it, and it is foolish to even try. That is what I meant about self-inquiry. To you, it may seem as "just another mind story", and that will always be the case, until you experience it yourself.

You don't become anything, because ultimately there is no you to awaken. You are already infinite Love, and the state change to Self-realization is just part of the Consciousness game.

Words are also it, and It's not foolish to try, that's just another mind story.

Nobody experiences Awakening.

And being infinite love; State change to self realization and the Consciousness game are all just more mind stories.❤

It is amazing and frustrating that it is so simple, but at the same time impossible to describe. We look in every corner of reality not realising what is right in front of us, we are looking for realisations but it isn't a realisation, it just is. Totally ordinary.

7 minutes ago, traveler said:

It is amazing and frustrating that it is so simple, but at the same time impossible to describe. We look in every corner of reality not realising what is right in front of us, we are looking for realisations but it isn't a realisation, it just is. Totally ordinary.

It seems to be hidden by being everything.

The cosmic joke or Open Secret ❤ ?

49 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Words are also it, and It's not foolish to try, that's just another mind story.

Nobody experiences Awakening.

And being infinite love; State change to self realization and the Consciousness game are all just more mind stories.❤

Teachers can, and often should, try to explain. Some of the wisest though, like Ramana Maharshi, use silent presence as the highest form of teaching.

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name. 

- Tao Te Ching, Chapter 1

Every name, even "infinite love", "Consciousness", "cosmic joke" and "Open Secret", will always fall short of direct realization.

Nothingness is love you goobers.

Contemplate what love really is and you'll eventually see that it is the collapse of ego or sense of separation.  

Edited by Heart of Space

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Teachers can, and often should, try to explain. Some of the wisest though, like Ramana Maharshi, use silent presence as the highest form of teaching.

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name. 

- Tao Te Ching, Chapter 1

Every name, even "infinite love", "Consciousness", "cosmic joke" and "Open Secret", will always fall short of direct realization.

That's what's being experienced there it's whole complete and perfect ❤

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

That's what's being experienced there it's whole complete and perfect ❤

More names ;)