Phyllis Wagner

Online Dating driving me NUTS

92 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's still leeching. You want sex for swiping. Just think of how absurd that is.

so true??

1 minute ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Leo Gura How does one come out of the logical autistic state of mind & read betweeen the lines?

For talking to girls? Or some other purpose?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Leo Gura Girls & in general socializing.

Well, the classic way is alcohol.

But if you want to do it sober, you gotta pump up your state by approaching a lot immediately and push yourself to be hyper social. After 30 minutes of doing this, and getting a few rejections, you loosen up, your state builds up and you become very social and uninhibited.

You can basically hit the same state as alcohol without drinking, But it requires some balls of steel to do it. Alcohol makes it effortless, which is why people drink.

You could also try micro-dosing psychedelics instead of drinking since it is healthier, and use the mild psychedelic buzz to teach yourself how to loosen up and be sociable. Then try to do it without microdosing.

You can actually learn valuable lessons from being mildly intoxicated, which you can than translate over into sober game.

Socializing is very easy on a mild psychedelic. It's effortless. Your best game will come out on a mild psychedelic.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go talk to girls and stop making excuses.

Fair enough.

I am actually microdosing right now which got me into improve-mode. It got me out of complaining and evaluating my options for improving that part of my life. Going to OD and incrementally improving my profile was just the logical step given the circumstances with the virus.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's still leeching. You want sex for swiping. Just think of how absurd that is.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I absolutely will make that assumption. Don't bullshit us. Sex is all about maximizing survival value. You will only have sex with those people who match your minimum desired level of quality.

Isn't sex a mutual benefit? How is that leeching then? If anything, girls on Tinder are leeching more because almost all of them go for the top ~15 percent of males only. Meanwhile, an average looking guy who wants to have sex with an average looking girl can't get it

Yes, if you are 5/10 or below and only want the hottest girls - that's leeching

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I think the whole leeching thing is a very unhealthy way to look at it.

It is just a way for people to connect initially, both parties will then have to make time for a date. It's mutual investment. How is an average guy wanting to meet average women leeching? You just can't expect every guy to go through a huge self transformation journey and become a super social millionaire to get his basic needs met and call him a leech if he can't do it. That's just not how you structure a healthy society.

This stuff needs heavy regulation on the grounds alone that it is their business model to make people doubt themselves and contributing to mental health problems across society. It is the equivalent to putting poison into food to make a profit, but instead the poison is put into the minds of people. 

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

also try micro-dosing psychedelics instead of drinking since it is healthier, and use the mild psychedelic buzz to teach yourself how to loosen up and be sociable. Then try to do it without microdosing.

You can actually learn valuable lessons from being mildly intoxicated, which you can than translate over into sober game.

Socializing is very easy on a mild psychedelic. It's effortless. Your best game will come out on a mild psychedelic.

My dad once rolled me a joint before going out. I never ever smoke.

I had gone out alone other times but I had never been that relaxed and smooth.

Usually I'd have an uneasy anxiety buzzing in the background. 

Anxiety didn't even exist in my vocabulary. 

Got smth ridiculous like 13 numbers which was smth for me at that time. 

I had a blast that night, damn. Or i was just high out of my mind and simply didn't care ?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

As openminded as Leo could be, looks he can't comprehend that cold approaching isn't as socially accepted (here in Europe or eastern countries) as it is in very big metropolis or in american culture in general.

1 minute ago, Haloman said:

As openminded as Leo could be, looks he can't comprehend that cold approaching isn't as socially accepted (here in Europe or eastern countries) as it is in very big metropolis or in american culture in general.

What do you mean? I've done cold approach all over Europe... especially in Eastern European countries.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

9 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

What do you mean? I've done cold approach all over Europe... especially in Eastern European countries.

Of course you are. I've done it too because we are here on personal development forum. But don't try to convince me that going up to strangers and start talking to them in Russia or Slavic countries is as accepted as it is in New York. 

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Leo Gura

Ok, and reading between the lines in socializing?

What does that even mean?

1 hour ago, Enlightenment said:

Isn't sex a mutual benefit?

Sex is worth a lot more to guys than girls.

How is that leeching then? If anything, girls on Tinder are leeching more because almost all of them go for the top ~15 percent of males only.

It's leeching on both sides. Like Wall Street. It's designed to pit leech against leech while earning commissions.

33 minutes ago, Haloman said:

Dude, there are millions of PUAs doing pickup all over Europe and in Russia and all around the world.

Stop with these silly excuses and then projecting it onto me. Shameless.

It's all leeching that's it. 

Provide value before leeching. 

Want sex for free without providing value. 

Just a click of button and girl falling into lap. 

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Why is a girl supposed to offer sex to some Rando online when she can give to a handsome bud offline. 

Leeches. 

9 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

Tinder is actually pretty tough even for good looking guys, so for average/ugly looking guys it's over there? and you can't really show your personality throught tinder, sooo...

Tried it once for few weeks, I matched with about 10 women out of hundreds that looked at my profile, lol (and I swiped on every single women there, even ugly ones I wouldn't want at all). Talk about tough dating enviroment. I couldn't really bother to initiate the conversation tho, since I'd rather have a convo in real life, not online.

I will never be on something like Tinder. It feels like a place for desperate people.. 

Real life meetings are much more beautiful and wholesome. Fuck Tinder. 

It is in the best interest of dating apps to keep you online as long as possible. Although you'll probably hear the occasional success story, these apps are generally designed to keep you single.

Maybe you can wait until the lockdown is lifted and then maybe join a club of some sort.

It might be worth it in terms of the time/energy these apps take.

7 minutes ago, Mit said:

It is in the best interest of dating apps to keep you online as long as possible. Although you'll probably hear the occasional success story, these apps are generally designed to keep you single.

I agree. 

They are an illusion to keep people single and wandering. 

Go on Okcupid, answer 500+ questions and only message women who have a 95-99% match with you. Come back with the results. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

16 hours ago, integral said:

@Phyllis Wagner @Karmadhi This is because you guys are seeking orange women. Green women is the target here. Stop fighting the game, learn to play it. 

Orange women are UGLY 

I worked with an orange woman once & all she ever talked about was her fucking mortgage. EWW Soo boring man. 

I'm pretty materialistic but at least I'm partly green / yellow. This ugly bitch was like pure orange.  I litterally wanted to snore every time words left her mouth

All she ever talked about : Mortgage, trying to find a family (Stage blue), trying to get free food from some stupid Instagram scheme (ROFL) 

Edited by Striving for more