Hulia

"women should not listen to attraction advice for men"

49 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Sorry, I am not interested in the differences between men and women. I am rather unnerved to hear about them, probably because I mostly don´t meet the list. Or probably because the lists are made mainly by the men and for the men´s advantage

Thank you, that was wonderful.

A facepalm a day keeps the doctor away

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Hulia The BTS wear make-up. So there.

Yesss, not only you guys like make-up! We too! ?

Your Donald Trump

Yo girls gotta be kidding me!

Can't tell who is hotter. :D

4y4asu.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Hulia Do not use very good looking, famous rich guys as examples. Use the shy nerd at school that is a nobody as an example. I am curious to know whether you would be attracted to the shy nerd or to the strong charismatic guy. Saying introverts are attractive and showing the top 1 percent fame, social status and looks wise is not a good example.

Also as anime fan all the "introverted" characters tend to be bad asses that are very powerful, feared and get shit done. They display strength. Sasuke, Capitain Levi are two examples which come to the top of my head.

@Karmadhi Actually she's making a very valid point here.

You don't have to force yourself to fit into the "alpha" archetype in order to become attractive. You can be introverted and attractive. A lot of girls vibe with that kind of guys. But you have to have a good career and good education etc... because otherwise what do you have? Even you would not want to date yourself if you're just an introverted loser. So having your survival figured out is key. Once your survival is figured out, you won't have much trouble with getting laid. But before that, you will struggle a lot, unless you are a PUA. So that's where pick-up advice can be helpful.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

21 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Do not use very good looking

They use the make-up :) 

22 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

famous rich guys

It´s not a fame and richness wich make them attractive but the confidence, which well arises from fame and richness. But if you can be confident without fame and richness, it would be the same

24 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I am curious to know whether you would be attracted to the shy nerd or to the strong charismatic guy

It depends on other personality traits. But intuitively I would expect a shy nerd to be more sensitive and intelligent. Though it´s a prejudice and   unfair towards strong charismatic guys. 

@Hulia

27 minutes ago, Hulia said:

It depends on other personality traits. But intuitively I would expect a shy nerd to be more sensitive and intelligent

36 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You don't have to force yourself to fit into the "alpha" archetype in order to become attractive. You can be introverted and attractive. A lot of girls vibe with that kind of guys. But you have to have a good career and good education etc... because otherwise what do you have? Even you would not want to date yourself if you're just an introverted loser. So having your survival figured out is key. Once your survival is figured out, you won't have much trouble with getting laid

Leo had a successful business, a college degree, doing well financially, not fat, very intelligent, was more self actualized than like 90 percent of guys out there and yet he had no results with girls like at all until he started doing pick up. Being shy, and logical will hurt you in a way that females cannot really comprehend. Girls tend to be judged less for being shy in attraction terms so of course you cannot relate as much.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi That's not quite correct. Don't make a victim mentality out of Leo's advice.

When Leo talks about his pick-up experience, he's specifically talking about the context of going out and meeting girls through the cold approach method. This is very different from, and does not apply if you keep a circle of friends. If you have social connections, you won't need to make hundreds of approaches, rather just a few. You will be recognized by your community, so your achievements will speak for you. You'll just need to be there and talk.

Pick up is not the only way to get laid. In fact, it's probably the least efficient way. Actual social connections are a lot better and guaranteed to work, and it's a lot faster. But the challenges are similar.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

@Karmadhi That's not quite correct. Don't make a victim mentality out of Leo's advice.

When Leo talks about his pick-up experience, he's specifically talking about the context of going out and meeting girls through the cold approach method. This is very different from, and does not apply if you keep a friend circle. If you have social connections, you won't need to make hundreds of approaches, rather just a few. You will be recognized by your community, so your achievements will speak for you. You'll just need to be there and talk.

Pick up is not the only way to get laid. In fact, it's probably the least effective way. Actual social connections are a lot better and guaranteed to work, and it's a lot faster. But the challenges are similar.

I agree  

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Leo had a successful business, a college degree, doing well financially, not fat, very intelligent, was more self actualized than like 90 percent of guys out there and yet he had no results with girls like at all until he started doing pick up. Being shy, and logical will hurt you in a way that females cannot really comprehend. Girls tend to be judged less for being shy in attraction terms so of course you cannot relate as much.

The obstacle is not the shyness itself but the Discomfort about being shy. 

women will usually never tell 100 percent truth on the matter because it doesn't serve their survival. 

Most women have no idea what they are attracted to in the first place. Attraction is not a choice nor is it a logical thing.

Therefore its much more effective for a guy to ask another guy who has lots of experience in attracting women because that guy obviously knows what

works.

@Byun Sean Exactly!

@Gesundheit I know social people that are successful and cannot get a girlfriend because of being shy or not bold. I do not know charismatic guys that struggle to find partners.

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

It does when I find the whole situation funny, like I do now.

It was a circular joke, get it? 

You are full of shit and games, Mandy.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Karmadhi Nobody said there aren't challenges. You can't get laid if you don't approach. People with poor personal skills cannot approach, and therefore cannot get laid. Doesn't matter the context. If you choose the pick-up route, you will have to approach and develop confidence and charisma in order to be attractive. The same challenge you will face in social life. You have to go and talk to the girl that you like in order to get her. If you have no confidence in yourself, you won't succeed either way. Nor you should wait for her to approach you and confess her attraction towards you. There are things that you can't learn except from experience. whatever advice Leo or anyone else gives you, it won't change your life unless you apply it in practice. You can't get laid telepathically. And you have to be willing to accept rejection. Just go out and meet people, and you will get laid. It's guaranteed.

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

You are full of shit and games, Mandy.

The Universe IS full of things it seemingly digests and then rejects about itself and endless arrangements of ways that it can have fun with Itself. Isn't it wonderful? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

The Universe IS full of things it seemingly digests and then rejects about itself and endless arrangements of ways that it can have fun with Itself. Isn't it wonderful? 

No :P

@Gesundheit xDWell, you're still just rejecting Yourself then. :P

It's all just fun and games until someone loses an I. Or shit and games, as @tsuki so eloquently expressed. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

NEVER listen to a woman's advice on attracting women as a man. Women think they know what they want/like, but they really dont

I'm sure this applies the other way around too