knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

This is a very good video on male female dynamic. I find that Teal Swan is particularly insightful on this topic. 

Asshole just = strong guy

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura So females reward pure strenght more than human decency?

Of course. Just like guys reward hot tits more than human decency.

Human decency is not rewarded much. Which is why it's rare.

If you want decency, look for it in the monastery, not the sexual marketplace.

@Leo Gura They reward kind and sweet girls more than bitchy girls. A girl that is very friendly helpful sweet is very attractive to guys. Some of the kindest most pure hearted girls i have met were very attractive to guys even with just decent looks. I think guys are attracted to that kind of behavior so kindness is rewarded.

17 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

very friendly helpful sweet is very attractive to guys

Of course, because it is part of what a man needs in a woman for his children.

Your attraction to sweet girls is no different than your attraction to tits and her attraction to a cold-blooded killer.

It's all survival value.

@Leo Gura So a guy should be ruthless and a girl should be nice and kind. No wonder guys are having issues dating when society in general rewards nice and kindness behavior and shames ruthless strong behavior. By society i mean the way people are taught, media, culture etc.

Would you mind explaining why society punishes men for being strong and ruthless and tells them to be nice and kind when it hurts their survival value? Why videos like this which are very good and accurate would be called sexist, inaccurate and turned down by a lot of people these days. Why when you ask people how you should act they say nice and kind instead of strong?

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi You don’t need to be anything. Just by the way you currently are, a sufficient amount of girls will be attracted to you, provided that you don’t act needy. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise The video says otherwise. If i am shy serious not emotional and not confident then i will not get shit so yeah. Only works for rich super handsome or famous people which i am none.

@Karmadhi If you believe so, it will be true for you.

Notice that every man in the world has succeeded in getting a partner. Please think about that.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I had a girl friend once who was a model, and it made me appreciate some of why women behave the way they do.  Random guys would actually follow her home when she was driving in a car.  Beauty attracts some of the worst characters or can bring out the worst in men.  All kinds of volatile emotions and desires are being triggered.  That’s why women feel vulnerable and the need for a man that can protect them and provide a home.   My advice to men is to just be yourself, relax, and treat a woman like another human being.    That alone will make you look self confident and strong.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

So a guy should be ruthless and a girl should be nice and kind.

There are no shoulds.

Would you mind explaining why society punishes men for being strong and ruthless and tells them to be nice and kind when it hurts their survival value?

Because ruthless strong-men have been the cause of nearly all war and violence in human history.

Yes, when you are told not to be a devil it hurts your survival because your survival comes at a cost to others.

It's getting sort of annoying how the word asshole is constantly used when this question is brought up. When I think of an asshole I think of a guy that is downright disrespectful, abusive, shaming and a liar. Naive girls that get walked over will fall for these guys sometimes. Just because you are outgoing, self confident, a little edgy and not a people pleaser doesn't mean you're an asshole. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov Yeah, but girls do love themselves a proper asshole. Because it is a dominant quality.

An asshole will protect her children from getting raped. But at the cost of him raping others.

@Leo Gura Can a man be kind and still show strength? The type of strength women are naturally drawn to?

1 minute ago, benny said:

@Leo Gura Can a man be kind and still show strength? The type of strength women are naturally drawn to?

Yes

I was talking about general trends.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Lyubov Yeah, but girls do love themselves a proper asshole.

I noticed young women will go through a phase where they will date a few asshole/manipulative guys and then either a) repeat this a million times and become more and more neurotic b) learn from it and start choosing better partners. I've also seen guys including myself who were assholes and got laid because of it but upon self reflection realized that is not the person I want to be and grow from it. A lot of people go through these phases when they are young. 

@Lyubov Women will always be attracted to strong men, regardless of their age.

Do women mature in their selection of men with age? Sure. They get wiser. So do men. But a big pair of tits will still be attractive.

Women just like confidence. Usually nice guys are nice because they are fearfull

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Lyubov Women will always be attracted to strong men, regardless of their age.

Do women mature in their selection of men with age? Sure. They get wiser. So do men. But a big pair of tits will still be attractive.

There are more distinctions to be made when it comes to masculine character though over physical beauty I would say. Women get better at smelling out healthy masculinity over toxic. The asshole who was having some luck is masculine for sure but it's sort of a neurotic version of it. Masculine anything will always be attractive to women but the more they are able to tell what kind a man is (if they are wise enough to learn) they will gravitate away from those they know are toxic for the sake of their heart, unless they are trapped in that cycle of associating abuse with romance. 

Edited by Lyubov