charlie cho

Day game vs night game: when are women more receptive

80 posts in this topic

I never done day game. I think its because i always imagined women in the day being more resistant to being approached than in the night.

Is this an idea that stems from my lack of experience? Because, in my head, i do want to believe women are more receptive in the day, because, right now, im working on day game. Because i have no problem approaching in the night, mostly, because I always felt women want to be approached and are more receptive in the night club. Basically became pro at that whether or not i succeed. But i havent been able to do the same with day game ever in my life. Please unfuck my socially conditioned head.

Edited by charlie cho

There are many pros and cons to each.

Day pros:

• Virtually zero competition
  • Less noise and obstacles, no friends to cock-block. It's easier to have a conversation.
  • Can run into girls who are introverted and/or don't like to drink or party. Higher quality girls overall.
  • Good even if you're alone (without friends or wings)

Day cons:

• Much smaller volume of girls, your approach needs to be well-honed. Waste a lot of time just standing around. Not efficient. Not so good for building up skills.
  • Girls often have boyfriends
  • You're basically only grabbing phone numbers
  • Can't physically escalate much, your game needs to be much more chill and toned down.

Night pros:

• Lots more targets. Far more efficient use of your time.
  • Girls are looser and down to fuck
  • Much more likely to be single, less boyfriend rejections.
  • Much better for training and practicing your skills
  • Can get away with sloppy approaches and social awkwardness better
  • Can do rapid and heavy physical escalation

Night cons:

• Lots of competition
  • Lots of noise and distractions, hard to hear, hard to talk.
  • Messes with your sleep schedule
  • Need to go for one-night stands, forced to close same-night
  • Drunk girls
  • Friends cockblocking
  • Dancing
  • The club can be very intimidating if you're alone. Wings are more important.
  • Lots of dealing with annoying logistics challenges

- - - - - -

Over all, day game is awesome. The two serious problem with it are:

1. Far too few hot girls walking around during the day.
  2. The best ones are rarely single

Day game is really only viable in certain locations with high volumes of people and hot girls. Such locations tend to be hard to find. Or you can do day game very sporadically as you do your grocery shopping, etc. But this is far too infrequent to be relied upon. It's more of a bonus you get as a veteran of the game. Once you have built up your skills you should be able to execute a solid approach on any random hot girl you see anywhere during the day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Night cons:

• Lots of competition
  • Lots of noise and distractions, hard to hear, hard to talk.
  • Messes with your sleep schedule
  • Drunk girls
  • Friends cockblocking
  • Dancing
  • The club can be very intimidating if you're alone. Wings are more important.
  • Lots of dealing with annoying logistics challenges

Couldn't agree more?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Leo Gura  In Amsterdam where I live there are plenty of hot girls even during the day and during lockdown. Very often girls just blatantly stare at me in a feminine bewildered way. (like this happens multiple times a day when I am walking or doing something in the city). I am very introverted and approaching a girl is way out of my comfort zone right now. So I have set this goal for myself to at least blink back when I notice a girl blatantly staring. Do you think this is a good strategy for putting a foot in the door and ultimately escalating? 

@Vrubel Whenever an attractive girl locks and holds eyes with you, you must approach her immediately. That is her telling you: "Come fuck me please."

If you do those kind of approaches you will see the girl is super-receptive and your job of picking her up becomes almost effortless.

So don't ever pass those up.

Stop blinking like a fool, grow some balls and approach.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Night cons:

• Dancing

I see you ?

Dancing is a Pro for me though lol, If you don't get laid at least you can have a blast on the dancefloor and go home like a champ.

But yeah, in terms of practicing  specific social skills it's not that good.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@charlie cho Get a wing that discretely records your infield and record the audio with some random headphones. At least for me, it gives me a huge confidence boost to do all kind of difficult approaches and gives you all kind of insights.

Don't use it as a crutch, but as a leverage.

Or drag your bowling balls outside and go solo,

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vrubel Whenever a girl locks amd holds eyes with you, you must approach her immediately. That is her telling you: "Come fuck me please."

If you do those kind of approaches you will see the girl is super-receptive and you job of picking her up becomes almost effortless.

Damn, I just missed the chance for some pussy during my walk in the forest.

In Tate we trust

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vrubel Whenever an attractive girl locks and holds eyes with you, you must approach her immediately. That is her telling you: "Come fuck me please."

If you do those kind of approaches you will see the girl is super-receptive and your job of picking her up becomes almost effortless.

Thank you, I really needed to hear that. I realize I got some inner work to do.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Blinking like a fool might be very sexy :) 

I have an impression that machos are go out of fashion 

I imagine being a master at this stuff is being able to approach girls anywhere pretty much in any circumstance. 

It is the same as mastery in Sales/Marketing.

If you're a true master you are able to sell your shit at almost any environment and almost in any circumstances, this is what true mastery is. If, for example, you're just using Facebook Ads (read: nightgame) or similar things as your sole marketing tool and can't sell - you're not a master of marketing, yet it doesn't mean Facebook Ads can't give you huge results

Edited by Hello from Russia

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Night cons:

John Anthony (JMULV) disagrees with this. He advices to collect lots of phone numbers (aim for 10-15/night, at least 5), planning the date with the girl in person to make it more solid, and then working those leads (so many that you need a calendar) with mainly copy-paste texts from his flowcharts to get laid with about 10% of them, many of them with dates straight to the house. He says pulling is overrated.?

Edited by narkuser

7 hours ago, narkuser said:

John Anthony (JMULV) disagrees with this. He advices to collect lots of phone numbers (aim for 10-15/night, at least 5), planning the date with the girl in person to make it more solid, and then working those leads (so many that you need a calendar) with mainly copy-paste texts from his flowcharts to get laid with about 10% of them, many of them with dates straight to the house. He says pulling is overrated.?

Sure, you can do that. You will need high volume.

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura what's your thoughts on approaching at the gym? Especially when a chick has her headphones on... 

No problem. I've even approached on running threadmill with headphones on. It's no different than any other approach.

Just wave to her and tell her to stop and take off her phones. Continue as any other set.

On 04/02/2021 at 1:18 PM, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura  In Amsterdam where I live there are plenty of hot girls even during the day and during lockdown. Very often girls just blatantly stare at me in a feminine bewildered way. (like this happens multiple times a day when I am walking or doing something in the city). I am very introverted and approaching a girl is way out of my comfort zone right now. So I have set this goal for myself to at least blink back when I notice a girl blatantly staring. Do you think this is a good strategy for putting a foot in the door and ultimately escalating? 

@Vrubel You've already won half the battle, by living in a city like Amsterdam!

I'd kill to live in green city full of hot girls like that. 

Where I live 

1. there's no hot girls

2. People aren't friendly

3. It's cold, everything is closed down, & again there's like no hot girls ever, Just loads of old fat ladies everywhere : (

Maybe I'll move to Amsterdam some day. 

On 04/02/2021 at 1:41 PM, mmKay said:

@charlie cho Get a wing that discretely records your infield and record the audio with some random headphones. At least for me, it gives me a huge confidence boost to do all kind of difficult approaches and gives you all kind of insights.

Don't use it as a crutch, but as a leverage.

Or drag your bowling balls outside and go solo,

@mmKay How did you meet a wing & obtain that relationship?

I could never imagine finding someone willing to do that unless I was paying a PUA