Valwyndir

This is Love

14 posts in this topic

For a while now, I've been wanting to make a post about love.

I've had experiences of such unfathomably powerful love which have been the foundation of my awakening into the Trajectory of this planet. 

But as I've tried to explain love to those close to me, I've realized that it's no easier to explain love than it is to explain God. 

Which makes sense because God is love. 

This is the best intellectual explanation I've found.

I love Leo for making this video. Be sure to watch part 2 as well. 

Although this video is one of my favorite videos of Leo's, it's sad that most people's ego's are unable to accept it. 

I've begun to realize that the way to open earth's heart chakra is to exude love. To lead by example. To be.

We must follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi. We must show our love rather than simply speak of it.

My words fall upon deaf ears, but that which I emanate fails not to be seen.

Connor Murphy just posted a video about love. 

This is not an attempt to promote Connor Murphy, but to sincerely spread love. 

I tear up every time I watch it.

It was obviously designed to speak to a person's soul and not their mind. 

It was designed to give others an awakening into true, unconditional, infinite love. 

To give you some context, Connor Murphy created a type of sex yoga known as Premasati Yoga.

So far he's only done it with attractive girls on Instagram and YouTube. 

Today he posted something much different. 

Here is the video:

Connor Murphy and Unique White, a homeless transgender female, began to cry from the intensity of the love.

Here is the caption he posted along with his post on Instagram:

This is love.

Unique White is a homeless transgender female who I met yesterday.

I love her unconditionally.

Love is fundamental to existence and it pulsates much deeper into the fabric of reality than you think, you just have to become aware of it.

“Prema” is Sanskrit for love. “Sati” is Sanskrit for awareness.

Premasati Yoga has the power to reveal to you what love really is.

Love is God. Love is all.

Even hatred is love, for the hatred of one thing is born from the love of another.

Society has taught you that love is finite and conditional. While this shallow form of love is also valid, it is in no way the totality of love.

True unconditional love cannot be disconnected. You cannot unconditionally love a part of reality without unconditionally loving the whole.

Good could not exist without evil. It’s impossible for your mind to contextualize good without the underlying concept of evil in the background.

If it weren’t for homelessness, having a home wouldn’t have the same significance to you.

If it weren’t for disease, health would lose its meaning.

While we shouldn’t endorse evil, we should love it. Light is the only true solvent of darkness.

The only way to truly extinguish evil is to love.

Let go of your opposition. Quiet your protests. Free yourself of your victim mentality, the only true disease. See that only you cause your own mental suffering.

Observe yourself creating the fire you seek to to extinguish.

“Clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.” (Mathew 23:26)

The way to a better external world is to first better your internal world.

“The kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21)

Heaven is not a mystical realm. It is here. It is now. Seek and you shall find.

God creates no imperfection beyond illusion.

Take the medicine of love and heal.

We are the cure.

This is love.

@Valwyndir

Beautiful words.

I find that love is always found underneath our conditioning. Conditioning from the past and traumatic experiences. But also, conditioning from different social systems and institutions.

Acts like what you are describing create a glitch in the matrix of egocentrism and survival. It reminds us that it's not real.

They're like cracks of sun shining through the clouds, saying "hey, remember this?"

It's there in spiritual texts like the Bhagavad Gita and even business books like The Thank You Economy. They attempt to unravel the stories that we have told that keep us from accessing our heart.

Because you cannot lose your connection to your heart, you can only be trained not to listen.

@Valwyndir

Nice post! If there were only 2 words for spiritual growth it would be "love everything". How to practice loving? One of the possible ways is to imagine a person that you truly love (could be a child, parents, friend, etc), feel the warm energy flows between you and an image. Now, draw this energy in any circumstances, to everyone you interact with, see how the energy spreads everywhere, penetrates everything, unconditionally. It's already everywhere, it's you.

"Only loving thoughts are true. Everything else is a cry for help and healing" – ACIM

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Great video! I love your way of socializing with people, truly genuine and loving.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I’ll say it how it is: Unconditional Love is being embodied in Connor Murphy relatively far more than most if not all of us involved in the spiritual community. 

Enjoy and spread the Love, Connor! 

Beautiful... Thank you for being a light for this world, using your platform to spread this message of Love.

Love in action! It's so beautiful.

Keep spreading Love my friend. It's gonna move mountains.

The power of radical action. Can you see what this does to us, this simple act of Love? Can you see how it raises our consciousness?

Connor had many powerful experiences, but this is an attempt at embodiment. It is not at all easy, because embodiment is a different form of mastery. Imagine if Connor did this every day, imagine his entire life was dedicated to this. His life would become the embodiment, and it would serve to show us all what is possible with an open heart.

The idea of Christ is not merely the idea of someone who is enlightened to his True Self. It is the idea of a mind and body, that with it's very presence, action and being, is a reminder to us all of what the True Self is. That the very actions become the teacher, the beacon of light, needing no words to explain itself.

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, allislove said:

@Valwyndir

Nice post! If there were only 2 words for spiritual growth it would be "love everything"

I really appreciate everyone's loving and insightful words. 

"Love everything," has been key for me. 

It's completely possible to see the love in absolutely everything.

The deeper you go, the more you realize that everything you love is dependent on everything else in the universe, including your "dislikes."

Reality is so infinitely, intricately interconnected its ineffable. 

Imagine a life where you unconditionally love every minutia of your daily experience, no matter what the circumstance. 

That is liberation.

Love you guys.  

unique is an open person, totally natural, innocent, much easier to love spontaneously than most, and at the end of the video it is said: you have to love all parts of this world, as if implying, you have to love even a unique ... well, I wish all humans were like that. it's easy for love to flow with someone like that, without malice

the idea and the execution of the video are wonderful, and if it  have diffusion is fantastic, great job

Edited by Breakingthewall

Im in Love <3 Connor(God) triggered something in me... I will just leave it at that. Im in Love <3