BornToBoil

What's Wrong With Suicide?

52 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Man, that was a good take on this subject.

@BornToBoil suicide is essentially in most cases a refusal to take the responsibility of living out your life through the karmic debts and spiritual lessons that beset you.

Reincarnation can be validated in your direct experience if you have an experience of infinite consciousness and omniscience, which can be obtained through what Leo teaches.

When you refuse to live out the circumstances of your karma, you end up reincarnating in very similar circumstances because the spiritual growth that was designed for you by God and Karma did not take place, so you're just kicking the can down the road.

Why not live out your self actualized life purpose here and now? and then be ultimately liberated from reincarnation?

Edited by mikelyons
Better words

Suicide is always a dumb decision. But so many people nowadays are suicidal is nuts. Never be suicidal.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Suicide is not wrong per se, but it's sad because it's just a misunderstanding.

You are not suicidal. Those are just thoughts and feelings trying to trick you. You are not those nasty thoughts or feelings, and you don't have to follow their command at all.

You are beyond them all, perfectly good as you are.

The body don't want to die. Don't hurt the body. The body is completely innocent in this drama.

What wants to die is the false you. It's just a psychological entity that has temporarily hijacked you.

If you look closely you can spot it, or parts of it. It's sneaky as fuck. But ultimately it's not even real, though it makes you believe it's very much real. It's completely harmless just pretending to be you.

You actually hold ALL the power, you just need to realize it.

@Ensho Cheers

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@BornToBoil Hey. Life is hard. It's true. No you won't go to hell if you commit suicide.

I'm sorry if you feel pathetic right now. I hope you'll do better and find peace.

There's so much more to life to experience, to love. There's plenty of reasons to stay alive. I hope you find those reasons.

Edited by ItsNick

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

On 2021-02-01 at 9:06 PM, Preety_India said:

God loves everyone. Such is his greatness.. 

Wishful thinking.

On 2021-02-04 at 7:36 AM, diamondpenguin said:

Suicide is always a dumb decision. But so many people nowadays are suicidal is nuts. Never be suicidal.

You're not thinking clearly in this matter. You're emotionally dogmatic and irrational with that position.

I mean come on. "Suicide is always a dumb decision. Never be suicidal."

That's like those fanatic anti-abortion people who go crazy only because their fucking emotions go bananas.

Nowadays i no longer need to justify my ethics, as i have come to find i never could justify any of it, only connect causes to effects and act congruently, of course until the exceptions emerge in existence which before it i could not even attribute an essence.

Suicide is a being ending itself, but it is in what the action itself IS NOT but in its context we can make rationals, ideas and theories regarding the oughts and oughtn'ts of the action. And thereto judge them by means of our values (wherever they may be acquired).

What do you believe happens if you made it an end today? Or rather, what won't happen? Let us piece out some effects to their causes without fooling ourselves they came justly.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

On 2021-02-01 at 9:16 PM, BornToBoil said:

Why shouldn't a person kill themselves if they feel like it? They probably are not going to go to hell or something like that, so what reason there is for staying alive?

I got this theory that i believe is true. If you are karmically destined to live to 74  and die of hearth disease. Kill yourself at 34 and you will be only killing the physical body. The astral, pranic, kama bodies will still be alive and you get stuck in the astral plane until you get 74. That's like 40 years in a OBE state. I have personally ejected from my own body while alive so i know for a fact that i am not this body.

The problem is that karma doesn't change and you will still have connection to your family and friends. You will watch them sob and suffer from your deed of killing yourself and float like a ghost in the astral plane.

Okay, this may not be entirely true but is one of the dreadful things i have in mind when i consider suicide.

Edited by GreenLight

On 4/2/2021 at 11:41 AM, mikelyons said:

@BornToBoil suicide is essentially in most cases a refusal to take the responsibility of living out your life through the karmic debts and spiritual lessons that beset you.

Reincarnation can be validated in your direct experience if you have an experience of infinite consciousness and omniscience, which can be obtained through what Leo teaches.

When you refuse to live out the circumstances of your karma, you end up reincarnating in very similar circumstances because the spiritual growth that was designed for you by God and Karma did not take place, so you're just kicking the can down the road.

Why not live out your self actualized life purpose here and now? and then be ultimately liberated from reincarnation?

I like ur point of refusal to take responsibility in life.

Is life purpose always linked to karmic debts , spiritual lessons ?
What about cricketers , politicians ? What are their debts, lessons ?

nothing is wrong with suicide - something is wrong with society.