ivankiss

No Internal Monologue

150 posts in this topic

If you are closest to who you are in deep sleep, then there is duality.

You are God at all times in all states.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"So in this idea then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality, not God in a politically kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is. And you are all that, only you are pretending you are not."

- Alan Watts

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

6 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

@Nahm So death is like sleep just that it will never ever display anything again?

Like the materialistic notion of lights out forever

Am I interpreting it right? :)

Never again an experience? :)

Non existence forever, " you" have 1 shot of this " life" then bye forever.

Thats what infinity means?

Death is like sleep & nonexistence in that there is no direct experience of these, sans this, which can’t be named or thought, and yet appears to have meaning. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Honestly.. Not just tryanna smart ass it with ya. 

Ok good.. So now you are denying that you have a nervous system just because you can't see it?  Why don't you go ahead and deny your digestive system.. And stop feeding that stomach that you can't see (internally)?. Man sorry I don't resonate with this. I don't know why you must deny the brain's more than obvious correlation with your consciousness activity to justify whatever nondual insights you have.. Why can't both be right?  Stage turquoise btw is all about holistic big picture thinking and integrating science with spirituality with religion etc together.. Not to exclude clearly existing parts of reality. Which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. 

And of course.. Everything I'm saying here are "thoughts" .. Duh? That doesn't mean it's flawed. It might be flawed.. But not Because it's thoughts. That's like saying the grocery store in my town does not exist when I'm holding it mentally as an idea. No one actually lives like that or takes such approach seriously. 

Take a brief look at neuroscience..  Scientists were able to Record  the electrical activity of neurons directly from the surface of the brain.. the scientists found that for a simple task.. such as repeating a word presented visually or aurally.. the visual and auditory cortexes reacted first to perceive the word. The prefrontal cortex then kicked in to interpret the meaning.. followed by activation of the motor cortex in preparation for a response. During the half-second between stimulus and response... the prefrontal cortex remained active to organize all the other brain areas.   It's fascinating how this system works. And how can we actually enrich our spiritual understanding when it's integrated with the science of it. 

Again, it only seems some thing is being denied because it seems some thing is known. If thinking, think both, neither, all & none. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

In fact you can never have any separation from yourself that later would enable you to be closer or farther from it. You can only be in ignorant of it.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Before enlightenment you are not aware what you really are. Ramana Maharshi doesn’t say to that enlightened ones. Are you guys joking? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Before enlightenment you are not aware what you really are. Ramana Maharshi doesn’t say to that enlightened ones. Are you guys joking? 

Who's not aware of what it really is? 

'being yourself' and 'pretending not to be yourself' are the same thing.. they are both 'what you are doing', which is 'being yourself', which is all you ever do, whether you know who you are or not. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

@James123 you are clearly not there yet if you cant understand self-realization is not a special mystical state that you'll gain in future. Before and after enlightenment is just bunch of fantasies in your mind. Stop fantasising and and just be.

Edited by m0hsen

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@James123 you are clearly not there yet if you cant understand self-realization is not a special mystical state that you'll gain in future. Before and after enlightenment is just bunch of fantasies in your mind. Stop fantasising and and just be.

7 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Who's not aware of what it really is? 

'being yourself' and 'pretending not to be yourself' are the same thing.. they are both 'what you are doing', which is 'being yourself', which is all you ever do, whether you know who you are or not. 

??‍♂️ Tell that to “people” who has just “thinks” that they are “human” and in the “world” now. Ramana Maharshi just saying that when you have no thoughts, it gives you completely sleeping quality (which is nothingness) including so called during the day. 

Edited by James123

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

??‍♂️ Tell that to “people” who has just “thinks” that they are “human” and in the “world” now. 

You be at peace, let people take care of themselves! :) Why do you worry? You cannot worry about something which doesn't exist can you? :)

Edited by m0hsen

4 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

You be at peace, let people take care of themselves! :) Why do you worry? You cannot worry about something which doesn't exist can you? :)

This is you. Not separate. Not two. You have more way to go. 

@James123

Just silence your mind, and enjoy the peace, everything will be fine! :)

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Death is like sleep & nonexistence in that there is no direct experience of these, sans this, which can’t be named or thought, and yet appears to have meaning.

How do you know what death is like?

8 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

How do you know what death is like?

@Seraphim how can death be like something? To whom would it be like anything? If death is 'like something' to me, am I really dead?

How can 'I' exist when 'I' ceases to be? 

Great discussion, and thank you @m0hsen ?

Zen is the state of no-mind. This term ultimately derives from dhyana, which is how the ancient gurus described the profound, non-conceptual state of pure awareness. In this state, you abide in your true nature as Consciousness, free from your conditioned mind.

There is no need for thought, only awareness as the Watcher. The more you practice, the more this becomes your default state, even in the mundane world of doing. Your life becomes a meditation in this moment. Instead of naming, discriminating, and categorizing objects like "trees", you see beyond their visual form, and into their ultimate nature. You resonate with yourself as Consciousness, and everything else that you observe. You see the interconnectedness of it all. You realize that we are all infinite expressions of the One ultimate reality.

This is the lucid state of being, even within the world of doing.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Nahm So death is non existence in other words lights out , we say true self just to feel better about it then, no one experiences death it just is 1 blink then _____ so actually spirituality is false.

There is no GOD or true Self, it is just you got born from your parentes you are made of matter and when the brain goes awareness and conciousness is gone forever like u never existed, so spirituality is nihilism in disguise. 

Enjoy this life cause u aint never coming back.

Thats what u are saying in my interpretation :)

Thats why death is an illusion guys, no one will experience it.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

@James123

Just silence your mind, and enjoy the peace, everything will be fine! :)

There is no mind. Awakening is Being nothing therefore everything .

Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, love is knowing i am everything. 

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Edited by James123

44 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no mind. Awakening is Being nothing therefore everything . 

Can " you" face that your enlightenment is not true and in a few years this nothing will turn into non existence forever :)

Nothing = non existence.

Pure conciousness is a fantasy and awareness to.

Its the same when you say that Leo's infinite conciousness is fantasy, your nothing is a fantasy, yeah your " future" is nothingness = non existence , no more awareness being conciousness forms lights love or anything.

Awareness is aware of it self which means it is always aware of something, either awareness is what we are and you cant die ever, just new dreams, 

OR

We will die and nothing and something is gone to.

Which one is it?

If you are existing now you will always exist.

Or the materialist is right and when the brain goes it is lights out.

But if non existence was true, then you wouldnt have a dream like this, and if existence is true then you are IT now and forever and cant ever escape this.

And if existence and non existence can co exist, that is a duality and then reality is not non dual?

Not saying what im saying here is true or anything but this is the last " duality" to transcend. 

??

Im just mental masturbating here obviously 

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

21 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Nahm So death is non existence in other words lights out , we say true self just to feel better about it then, no one experiences death it just is 1 blink then _____ so actually spirituality is false.

You can’t think death or nonexistence because reality is nondual, and you are ‘that’, or if ya like, ‘this’.   ‘It’. Is. This.    Not the thinking about a thought you can’t even think!   Surrender the nonsense! Be done with it!  Acquiesce to the R?al. Align yo ‘self’. 

There is no GOD or true Self, it is just you got born from your parentes you are made of matter and when the brain goes awareness and conciousness is gone forever like u never existed, so spirituality is nihilism in disguise. 

So lame dude. More of the same nonsensical references to thought of not even anything. 

Enjoy this life cause u aint never coming back.

Thats what u are saying in my interpretation :)

Thats why death is an illusion guys, no one will experience it.

I’m saying exactly what you think I’m saying. 

You = Magic. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You can’t think death or nonexistence because reality is nondual, and you are ‘that’, or if ya like, ‘this’.   ‘It’. Is. This.    Not the thinking about a thought you can’t even think!   Surrender the nonsense! Be done with it!  Acquiesce to the R?al. Align yo ‘self’. 

So lame dude. More of the same nonsensical references to thought of not even anything. 

I’m saying exactly what you think I’m saying. 

You = Magic. 

Dont get me wrong i dont want to be lame or something when asking this.

This is the final thing i cant shake it is just that..

I just mean that if non duality is true, how can " I " arise out of non existence..

If it is not two wouldnt non existence be the ultimate always?

is non existence and existence the same thing? Ofcourse language is limited here and this maybe dont make any sense at all

to me awareness IS always and forever. 

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

42 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

I just mean that if non duality is true, how can " I " arise out of non existence..

“You” never did. Now is before birth and non duality. 

@James123 "you" are not there yet not even close, stop all these mental masturbations and learn to sit in silence being at peace.

Edited by m0hsen